Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 (40525 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Kinddetective: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

Know the difference: Obi has been engaging with the press here at home while your baba agbado ran to London to engage with foreign journalists with the excuse that Nigerian journalists want to make money off his name. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Awoleesu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
OP, the banner says 16th January, but your headline states 16th December!

Abi na my eyes dey deceive me?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Simone88: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
[Our man don show
quote author=LetsDestroyAPC post=119005613]Nice.

We await our man.

Sharp sharp poll in case some people have changed their minds.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/AfricaProg/status/1600781449292288002?s=19

OP, you and the mod that push this to frontpage didn't see the date is 16th January and not 16th December...seun your mods need to sit up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by ceragon123: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

Many people just felt he should have granted audience to the local media but OBIdients were condemning Tinubu for sharing the questions asked instead of using"independent thinking" which Chatham stands for.

Una dey try walahi. Defending Tinubu shows that you people have the strength and tenacity to contribute to the growth of this country. May God help Nigeria.

It must be exhausting rooting for the anti-hero... Swift

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MrDoGood(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
WE HAVE HEARD FROM TINUBU..

IT IS TIME TO ALSO HEAR FROM PETER OBI.

AND THEN,, FROM SOME OTHER PERSONS THEY MAY INVITE TOO..

What did you hear from Tinubu? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by candygist: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos as if anybody that doesn't like Tinubu becoming the president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

Nobody is insulting you bro. You can actually support peter obi without mentioning Bola Tinubu into your talk. Secondly, Tinubu as the president of Nigera will not work alone and will be working with is team. Have you ever seen any president in the enter wide world that works alone without assigning duty to ministers and other cabinets member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Whobedatte(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink
And you will later come and say you are not a paid APC urchin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Wizmj4real(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mrmb:

TINUBU LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW

So it's now about hearing from them all?
I thought you guys said OBI can't go international addressing the people and can't be invited to that place in particular

Hypocritical fellow

Tinubu wasn't INVITED in the first place oh, he was trying to avoid local media house for interviews just to score political point of pride

Now OBI is INVITED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
You are very pained omenka.

Your candidate is a living dead.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by harmony75: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
ObiDatti will make us proud..victory for Nigeria Ijn �
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by rajiedreez: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
They'd condemn one for going there and praise the other for also going there. Insults don't win elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
UK interviewing candidates for the post of manager of slaves who don't know and have refused to know.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tulumbu urchins on the run �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by TreasureJunky: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chatham house said 16th January, nairaland said 16th December. Unprofessionalism at it's peak
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Inzaghi44(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Grill ur father, idiot

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by ojex004: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
See how our Afghaneaster brothers and sister were happy. Same pple that is calling us slaves to white because Tinubu was thr the last time.
This zombidence are very senseless I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Olamind212: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerians ready to die because of who? The ones you call urchins or the Atikuthief? I don't understand
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos as if anybody that doesn't like Tinubu becoming the president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

IBO made. Whenever you have original, you must have IBO made.

Ade Omole and the team that worked round the clock to make the second edition of the APC International Press Conference a Success , we really appreciated your efforts. Thanks.

In 2015 when Tinubu organized that conference to showcase APC to the International Communities and Nigerian partners in UK and Europe it was the first time a Nigerian Political Party and the Presidential candidate will be having such before election.

A nairaland user - eriokanmi a very exposed and intelligent person whom I respected much made a remark when it was announced last week that Tinubu would be having International Press conference at Chatham House this week. He said it was Peter OBI that started having International Press Conference in UK and that is why Tinubu is following his footsteps. I told him what he said was too childish and unexpected from a person of his calibre and I am disappointed in him.

He can now see for himself. The IBOs went to do fake product after an original product has been released. Oodua, Ogbon nbe, Eniyan siwa. Oodua, we are very intelligent, and we have men of no easy means. They can never understand.

Dino, Dele Momodu and the PDP PCC, Wazirin Adamawa is an elder statesman and a great man. Please, they should not ridicule the integrity of Atiku because of election. I will not say more than this.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I know them very well. I wish OBI a successful outing at Chatham House.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Igboslayer: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naaanu dey go waste money.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by sweetjohn(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
You are shamefully frustrated. Peter Obi engaged all invitations. None he did not attend. Your old thief, Tinubu, Never for once engaged Nigerians. He fears and is running away from same people he wont to govern.

You are the dirty and stupid pig here bc I see no reason why you want to vote in a half dead corrupt and always absent person. Die or kill yourself to save Nigeria from too many brain dead evil people like you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Jpaul4dieu: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
We're waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Nickel In Nigeria: Forget Crude Oil If Nickel Is Discovered In Large Quantity / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.