Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation (653 Views)

Help An Inconsistent Christian! / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Sand2022: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
The Witnesses interpretation of Rev 20;5 is inconsistent. That too has led to other errors in their understanding. Let's see from verse 4 in the NWT.

"And I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes, I saw the souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about God, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were ended.) This is the first resurrection."

The watchtower sees the "life" in that verse 5 to mean perfection, but the "life" in verse 4 as physical resurrection. They say that those in verse 4 are those of the 144000 who are in the grave. They will be resurrected as the verse 4 says, but now when they come to verse 5, they now said that "come to life" their means 'become perfect'. This interpretation then made them to say that billions that will be on earth will only be perfect after the 1000 year reign of Christ. That's how they see that Rev 20:5.

However, notice that verse 5 is a continuation of the line of reasoning in verse 4.

Following their logic, it will be wrong then, to say that the "rest of the dead did not come to life" mentioned in verse 5 means that they did not resurrect. Why?

Because when you use the word "rest of" you are linking the second group to the first. In other words, if the first group coming to life means literal resurrection, then the rest that didn't come to life will mean that they were not resurrected. Simple.

Eg. There are groups A, B, C. If you say that "Group A came to the park, but the rest of the group did not come to the park". You cannot give the word " park" different meaning. Giving it one meaning when it refers to group A and another meaning when it talks about the other groups. Right?

If you mean that Group A literally came to the park, then it will mean that group B, and C did not literally come to the park. Otherwise, you're not being consistent.

2. Another inconsistency in the doctrine is that they see the dead at verse 4 as literally dead, but the dead in verse 5 as spiritually dead despite the linking phrase "rest of the".

It is this doctrine that additionally contributed to their thinking that Christs ransom sacrifice that clears one of sin did not apply to any other person except the 144000. In other words, only 144000 are sons of God. Other JWs are not sons of God.

One error leads to another...

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Onucs(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Next Jehovah witness to come on my portche, I swear, I'll slam the door.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by fman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
A religion that specializes in brain washing gullible folks!!
I don't listen to them.
I simply tell them: am not interested!!

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Janosky: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
fman:
A religion that specializes in brain washing gullible folks!!
I don't listen to them.
I simply tell them: am not interested!!
You are throwing tantrums about your delusion. grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Janosky: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Onucs:
Next Jehovah witness to come to my porche, I swear, I slam the door.
JWs knocking your door has fulfilled the holy scriptures.
Whether you listen or not, Matthew 24:14 must fulfill.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by fman(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Janosky:

you are the delusion
Am throwing tantrums.

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Janosky: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sand2022:
The Witnesses interpretation of Rev 20;5 is inconsistent. That too has led to other errors in their understanding. Let's see from verse 4 in the NWT.

"And I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes, I saw the souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about God, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were ended.) This is the first resurrection."

The watchtower sees the "life" in that verse 5 to mean perfection, but the "life" in verse 4 as physical resurrection. They say that those in verse 4 are those of the 144000 who are in the grave. They will be resurrected as the verse 4 says, but now when they come to verse 5, they now said that "come to life" their means 'become perfect'. This interpretation then made them to say that billions that will be on earth will only be perfect after the 1000 year reign of Christ. That's how they see that Rev 20:5.

However, notice that verse 5 is a continuation of the line of reasoning in verse 4.

Following their logic, it will be wrong then, to say that the "rest of the dead did not come to life" mentioned in verse 5 means that they did not resurrect. Why?

Because when you use the word "rest of" you are linking the second group to the first. In other words, if the first group coming to life means literal resurrection, then the rest that didn't come to life will mean that they were not resurrected. Simple.

Eg. There are groups A, B, C. If you say that "Group A came to the park, but the rest of the group did not come to the park". You cannot give the word " park" different meaning. Giving it one meaning when it refers to group A and another meaning when it talks about the other groups. Right?

If you mean that Group A literally came to the park, then it will mean that group B, and C did not literally come to the park. Otherwise, you're not being consistent.

2. Another inconsistency in the doctrine is that they see the dead at verse 4 as literally dead, but the dead in verse 5 as spiritually dead despite the linking phrase "rest of the".

A New Heaven and a New Earth
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true
.”

According to your mumu GIBBERISH, Revelation 21:1-5 is not true because by your faulty logic there is no New heaven and new earth, until after 1000 years has ended.
Therefore,no one "sitting on thrones for judgement." Else,who are the ones sitting on thrones going to judge?

3rd point, by your faulty logic, there is no resurrection because God himself will not fulfill verses 3 -5 or resurrect anyone.
Oga wey dey cheerry pick only revelation 20:5 is a learner forming woke.
TUEH!

Sand2022:

It is this doctrine that additionally contributed to their thinking that Christs ransom sacrifice that clears one of sin did not apply to any other person except the 144000. In other words, only 144000 are sons of God. Other JWs are not sons of God.

One error leads to another...

This GIBBERISH emanating from your delusion is not JWs teaching.
Oga, you are very deluded and LYING.
Screenshot evidence confirmed that.
Pinkylovely alias Sand. grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by ChocolateWine(f): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Onucs:
Next Jehovah witness to come to my porche, I swear, I slam the door.

noise maker, as if you can knock on someone's door and not piss in your pant
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Sand2022: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Janosky:

A New Heaven and a New Earth
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true
.”

According to your mumu GIBBERISH, Revelation 21:1-5 is not true because by your faulty logic there is no New heaven and new earth, until after 1000 years has ended.
Therefore,no one "sitting on thrones for judgement." Else,who are the ones sitting on thrones going to judge?

3rd point, by your faulty logic, there is no resurrection because God himself will not fulfill verses 3 -5 or resurrect anyone.
Oga wey dey cheerry pick only revelation 20:5 is a learner forming woke.
TUEH!

This GIBBERISH emanating from your delusion is not JWs teaching.
Oga, you are very deluded and LYING.
Screenshot evidence confirmed that.
Pinkylovely alias Sand. grin

It's really had to get your logic bros. I just wish someone could explain what this guy is talking about. Did you really understand my point?

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by Janosky: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
fman:
you are the delusion
Am throwing tantrums.

Oga, continue DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2023
First present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES before saying they don't understand what God said! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Janosky:

Tantrums is telling you that Jesus return in 1914 grin grin grin as part of the brainwashing that Jesus selelected a religious organization peddling lies and manipulations of the scripture in 1919 as the only one doing God's will grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sand2022:

It's really had to get your logic bros. I just wish someone could explain what this guy is talking about. Did you really understand my point?

Evidence of mumu and no get sense peddling of Janosky aka wailings and fool peddling peddler grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
ChocolateWine:

noise maker, as if you can knock on someone's door and not piss in your pant

Reality says he has done that several times grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by johnw74: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
First present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES before saying they don't understand what God said!

truly lost false jw indhouse

any group that don't have paranoia from the devil is a better performing group than you false jw's:

paranoia is fear
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2023
“For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come." Matthew 12:31-32

How can you sin against Holy Spirit?

God has never foretold anything and fulfilled it using the NAME that could be stolen by Satan's agents so anytime God foretold something the names of those who will fulfill it are hidden from faithless miscreants and only the faithful can sense when God's Holy Spirit is WORKING!

I will site two instances:

John the baptist

God's word foretold that Elijah will come and prepare the way for the messenger bringing the new covenant {Malachi 4:5} so most Jews in the first century were looking out for Elijah {John 1:21} but Jesus who is a perfect servant of God told his listeners that John the baptist is the one who has fulfilled that role {Matthew 11:14} when Jesus said this even his own disciples never keep it to heart because by then they were just following him they haven't trusted him fully so when they finally identified Jesus as the real Messiah (Christ) they threw the question at him this time to know why Elijah has not come since Elijah should come first before the Christ {Matthew 17:10} instead of Jesus to say:
"weren't you there when i said John is the Elijah to come?"
Jesus told them that Elijah has come and the Jews has done what they like with him that's when his disciples now realized that John the baptist was the long awaited Elijah! Matthew 17:11-13

The second is Jesus Christ himself:
According to God's word the name Christ will be called is "Emmanuel" {Isaiah 7:14} so when the first century Jews saw Jesus they were confused because of the name he answers {John 1:45-46} the scriptures say the Christ will come from Bethlehem Ephrata {Micah 5:2} so Nathaniel was right Jesus shouldn't have been called a Nazarene, but another scriptures say the Christ will be called a Nazarene! Matthew 2:23
Well throughout Jesus' life and ministry most Jews never believed him in fact majority of those who formerly believe turned back from following him and never returned! John 6:66

So what helped his faithful disciples to stand firm to the end?

They were taking note of all the prophecies that were fulfilled in the ministry of Jesus so if anyone speaks against Jesus of Nazareth after witnessing the fulfilment of prophecies such a person is not blaspheming against Jesus rather he is sinning against God's Holy Spirit that's WORKING out what Jesus is doing!

Today how can someone sin or blasphem the Holy Spirit?

God's word foretold what His worshipers will be doing in our time so if you find any group PERFORMING EXCELLENTLY in fulfilling that prophecy but you choose to speak against them then you're not sinning against them but against God's Holy Spirit that's organizing imperfect humans to do what God wills! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
“For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come." Matthew 12:31-32

How can you sin against Holy Spirit?

God has never foretold anything and fulfilled it using the NAME that could be stolen by Satan's agents so anytime God foretold something the names of those who will fulfill it are hidden from faithless miscreants and only the faithful can sense when God's Holy Spirit is WORKING!

I will site two instances:

John the baptist

God's word foretold that Elijah will come and prepare the way for the messenger bringing the new covenant {Malachi 4:5} so most Jews in the first century were looking out for Elijah {John 1:21} but Jesus who is a perfect servant of God told his listeners that John the baptist is the one who has fulfilled that role {Matthew 11:14} when Jesus said this even his own disciples never keep it to heart because by then they were just following him they haven't trusted him fully so when they finally identified Jesus as the real Messiah (Christ) they threw the question at him this time to know why Elijah has not come since Elijah should come first before the Christ {Matthew 17:10} instead of Jesus to say:
"weren't you there when i said John is the Elijah to come?"
Jesus told them that Elijah has come and the Jews has done what they like with him that's when his disciples now realized that John the baptist was the long awaited Elijah! Matthew 17:11-13

The second is Jesus Christ himself:
According to God's word the name Christ will be called is "Emmanuel" {Isaiah 7:14} so when the first century Jews saw Jesus they were confused because of the name he answers {John 1:45-46} the scriptures say the Christ will come from Bethlehem Ephrata {Micah 5:2} so Nathaniel was right Jesus shouldn't have been called a Nazarene, but another scriptures say the Christ will be called a Nazarene! Matthew 2:23
Well throughout Jesus' life and ministry most Jews never believed him in fact majority of those who formerly believe turned back from following him and never returned! John 6:66

So what helped his faithful disciples to stand firm to the end?

They were taking note of all the prophecies that were fulfilled in the ministry of Jesus so if anyone speaks against Jesus of Nazareth after witnessing the fulfilment of prophecies such a person is not blaspheming against Jesus rather he is sinning against God's Holy Spirit that's WORKING out what Jesus is doing!

Today how can someone sin or blasphem the Holy Spirit?

God's word foretold what His worshipers will be doing in our time so if you find any group PERFORMING EXCELLENTLY in fulfilling that prophecy but you choose to speak against them then you're not sinning against them but against God's Holy Spirit that's organizing imperfect humans to do what God wills! smiley

We know you lied against Peter and the Holy spirit about what happened to Ananias and Sapphira.

That is the summary of your post up there. You lied against who Jesus directly appointed and whose holy spirit was operational when carrying out the assignment given to him

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

We know you lied against Peter and the Holy spirit about what happened to Ananias and Sapphira.
That is the summary of your post up there. You lied against who Jesus directly appointed and whose holy spirit was operational when carrying out the assignment given to him

Peter that denied Jesus three times and also denied his fellow believers shey?

Ọmọ there has never been a time imperfect humans got things excellently without mistakes that's the indisputable fact so if you say God's organization today also commit blunders it's because those taking the lead are also imperfect humans like the first century Apostles.
Period! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Peter that denied Jesus three times and also denied his fellow believers shey?

Ọmọ there has never been a time imperfect humans got things excellently without mistakes that's the indisputable fact so if you say God's organization today also commit blunders it's because those taking the lead are also imperfect humans like the first century Apostles.
Period! smiley

Peter that denied Jesus three times did not say he wants to eradicate poverty in the book of Acts. Those were your lies and manipulations peddling. His denial of Jesus has nothing to do with what happened in the acts of Apostles.

Apostle Peter was imperfect but was not teaching lies and manipulating the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Apostle Peter was imperfect

This is all i need in your post!

So the first century apostles were imperfect therefore they also committed blunders like their 21st century counterpart: Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Case closed! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is all i need in your post!

So the first century apostles were imperfect therefore they also committed blunders like their 21st century counterpart: Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Case closed! smiley

You are still running from pillar to post to show one blunder they committed when teaching others as captured in your Bible and religious publications grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

You are still running from pillar to post to show one blunder they committed when teaching others as captured in your Bible and religious publications grin grin grin

So what they did by selling properties and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY was not part of the teachings shey?

Are you saying Christians in others places back then won't imitate them if they continue doing so?

Ọmọ teaching is not just by words but also by actions what they taught by that exercise was WRONG according to the founder of Christianity who said poor ones will always be among them! John 12:8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So what they did by selling properties and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY was not part of the teachings shey?

Are you saying Christians in others places back then won't imitate them if they continue doing so?

Ọmọ teaching is not just by words but also by actions what they taught by that exercise was WRONG according to the founder of Christianity who said poor ones will always be among them! John 12:8

Stop asking me madness and insanities peddling questions like

You only need to show it from the scripture where the apostles were teaching them to do so. No need of lying and manipulating questions.

You have not even showed us where they stopped doing so? grin grin grin grin Where the Holy spirit told Peter stop that blunder of a teaching paapaa. Show it grin grin

Teaching is different from actions. Stop lying and manipulating the scriptures with the madness and insanities peddling in your brains. You can show us where Peter was teaching and perpetrating the actions. The Bible still dey with you paapaa.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2023
There has never been a time when imperfect servants of God got the application of what God said perfectly that's why God always forgive His imperfect servants {Psalms 103:12-14} but whoever criticize God's servants is on his or her own {Numbers 12:4-8} so how can we figure out God's servants despite imperfect state of man?

We need to examine what God promised in the scriptures like the converts in Beroea they carefully examine the scriptures to be sure that this imperfect humans talking to them are God sent {Act 17:11} by observing how they were fulfilling what God promised in the scriptures!

So today before speaking against any so called man of God all you need to do first is find out what God said His worshipers will be doing during the endtime not what you think they should be doing otherwise you will set a standard that no organized group will achieve but if you focus on God's promise not on the imperfection of God's servants you will know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 7:32

Jesus said:
"By their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18

The fruit is the only unique thing any tree can produce that makes the tree stand out from among all others so what is the FRUIT expected of Christianity?

No matter what imperfect members of God's organization are doing together they will accomplish what God promised because His Holy Spirit will work with them.

So whoever shuns the fulfilment of prophecies regarding His promises can never be forgiven because it's imperfect humans that the Holy Spirit will work with to fulfil God's will not perfect humans! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Stop asking me
Tell everyone on this forum what the apostles were trying to achieve by selling their properties and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY.

I say they were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THE BELIEVERS.

Do you disagree with that?

If so tell everyone what they were trying to achieve with that exercise! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Tell everyone on this forum what the apostles were trying to achieve by selling their properties and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY.

If so tell everyone what they were trying to achieve with that exercise! smiley

You have to peddle lies and manipulations to save your head from insanities and madness peddling.

Tell everyone on this forum what the apostles were trying to achieve by selling their properties and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY

In fact, no one was in need among them, for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles.+ In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need.

No where it was stated they were eradicating poverty. It was used to provide needs provide needs provide needs. Stop peddling lies and manipulations grin grin grin

Show me yours from the Bible. I have shown you mine. grin grin grin

I disagree with your lies and manipulations of the scripture by inserting eradication of poverty that you already admitted does not exist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

In fact, no one was in need among them, for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles.+ In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need.

The highlighted shows how stupid you are with your lies!

When Jesus was with them there were many who were in need materially speaking because the poor was among them.

So the highlighted is evidence that they were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THE BELIEVERS! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus was with them there were many who were in need materially speaking because the poor was among them.

So the highlighted is evidence that they were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THE BELIEVERS! wink

Your insanities and madness peddling brains keeps rolling lies and manipulations grin grin

The Holy spirit is stupid for inspiring the writer to pen down those words grin grin grin grin. Another confirmation of your insanities peddling grin ;

Jesus had returned back to his father in heaven the person writing in this case was giving information about what was on ground

In fact, no one was in need among them...............distribution would be made to each one according to his need. I will believe a liar and manipulator aka MaxInDHouse of the scripture who came to existence +/- 50 years ago over the eye witness of a matter who lived during the time the events happened. Your madness and insanities peddling is visible for everyone one to see cheesy grin grin grin

So the highlighted is evidence that they were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THE BELIEVERS!

The highlighted is my evidence of what they were doing you requested for.

MaxInDHouse I have responded to your question from the Bible. MaxInDHouse show me where it was written that Peter and the Holy spirit was eradicating poverty in Acts.

You cannot escape this lie and manipulation of the scripture.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

This is what shows you're lying to your own soul! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Inconsistent Interpretation by achorladey: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is what shows you're lying to your own soul! cheesy

MaxInDHouse show me where eradicating poverty is written here. grin grin grin grin

I have answered your questions from the Bible about what the disciples were doing. Show me yours?

This is what shows you're lying

It shows what the disciples were doing. Are they lying in that Bible account?

I await your response grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Bishop / Would U Allow A Gay Priest 2 Conjugate Ur Union Considering D Fact Dat It's D Happiest Day Of Ur Lif / God Still Long For Your Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.