Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigeria Have No Option Than To Vote ATIKU Because He Is The Only Candidate That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Have No Option Than To Vote ATIKU Because He Is The Only Candidate That (218 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Have No Option Than To Vote ATIKU Because He Is The Only Candidate That by Ashalame(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
I wonder how some nigeria youth don't know who to vote well ATIKU is the right man to vote for 2023 comes election.#atikuoganisingforaction

Re: Nigeria Have No Option Than To Vote ATIKU Because He Is The Only Candidate That by Sufyaan003(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian's people are eager to see that day
Insha Allah atiku will be the next president federal republic of Nigeria in this upcoming 2023 election
Atiku is coming by Allah's willing
#Atikuorganizingforaction

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have No Option Than To Vote ATIKU Because He Is The Only Candidate That by Jostoman: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
My own is APC must go and not come back again.
Re: Nigeria Have No Option Than To Vote ATIKU Because He Is The Only Candidate That by AbdulMaifura121: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
The next president of Nigeria his Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON GCFR the waziri of Adamawa.we are solidly behind you sir! We are focused,we are determined, we are resolute in our collective quest to rescue and rebuild Nigeria together with you.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Resuscitate NTA / For The Politically Discerning / Arewa Community Endorsed Atiku In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.