Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates (12399 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by kk2027: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Chigorkizz(m): 4:15am On Dec 09, 2022
This format no dey work again.
Another one!!!

Agbado fools.

BATIDIOTS!!!

4 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Memphis357(m): 4:19am On Dec 09, 2022
tempest01:

BATIDIOT
Please add F00LISH to the BATIDIOT!

3 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Yibo(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary also bribe him to get the party ticket

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by blank(f): 4:39am On Dec 09, 2022
He should take it to court and stop disturbing us. This method has casted. We can't be fooled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Skty: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2022
The Petitioner just de narrate with malice. The last one una do nor work, then this? The lawyer of Arambanbi is even Petitioning the Vice Chairman not the police. ..or why Dem nor petition Police? They are just doing all this to smear the name of labor Party..and they won't succeed.

And they had to pay a Delta lawyer. South south make una de wise o. Fuel is now #250. And na we de provide the common wealth. Don't let them use ur head

Which kind lawyer prepare this petition? Lol and u de copy Peter Obi for money when he nor take. Initially I wasn't interested in voting. But as una de find something against Peter Obi I realized he must have some qualities. I must vote for him. It's 4.40 am and going look for my PVC now haven't seen it in a while.

2 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by pfadom: 4:47am On Dec 09, 2022
We do dey give shishi deceiver. How did we get here? If not for anything - Atiku/Obi wouldn't have materialised unless they agreed.

Falsehood cannot go far.
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Scammer Party
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Dem, dem no dey collect shishi.

Awon werey 100%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Dec 09, 2022
wwwihy:
LABOUR PARTY CHAIRMAN ACCUSED OF OBTAINING MONEY FROM CANDIDATES UNDER FALSE PRETENCE!!!
Take him to court and disgrace him immediately.
Don't seek for backyard or backhand settlements..

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by ogbonti: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
They never enter they don dey loot

Irresponsible party

u need a brain. of peanut size to know all these are lies by Tulumbu people to dirty up the labor party since they tried to dirty up obi and they have no evidence then they are going after the party but u know what i don’t give a damn

PDP and APC must go

2 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by ORIAYO70(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2022
wwwihy:
LABOUR PARTY CHAIRMAN ACCUSED OF OBTAINING MONEY FROM CANDIDATES UNDER FALSE PRETENCE!!!

Corrupted Nzogbu Nzogbu politics
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by DestinyNigga: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2022
citygarden:
They haven't taste the corridor of power, we already seeing corruption here and there. Everyone supporting labour are only doing it to survive their Dead political career. Non of them have the sympathy of Nigeria at heart . Including your angel Peter Obi.

Hope you saw how he was welcomed in Shiloh 2022? That's how you will prepare to welcome him in 2023! His Excellency, Mr Ahmed Abayomi Musa Peter Obi grin Incoming!

2 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by DesChyko: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Well, I hope Labour Party cash out big from this frivolous lawsuit.

We need funds to drive our campaign.

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Ance4Liverpool: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2022
No propaganda will change my mind.
On obi mandate i stand gidigbam.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like ooo

2 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by josilcool(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Corruption everywhere, non of them is exempted, non of them is better, all Nigerian politician are the same. Labour Party might even be worse if they eventually grab the power...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Cryofigbos: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:
So after failing on Doyin Okupe, they have moved to the National Chairman.

Well, all these shall passover.

Labour Party, forward ever

Nobody failed on anything, okupe is a thief and LP chairman too is a thief, after d election dey will all be dealt with including obi that is pocketing donations

Meanwhile Is dis hw u guys will be defending failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Ewedegubbler: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2022
agbado scoundrels working for their pay

2 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Babastrong(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2022
A crawling party that's looting like this. What if it started walking and working. Hope it will not loot africa.
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by Ewedegubbler: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Nobody failed on anything, okupe is a thief and LP chairman too is a thief, after d election dey will all be dealt with including obi that is pocketing donations

Meanwhile Is dis hw u guys will be defending failure

Arabambi SWAGA mole, is that you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by tyinfinity: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Their master peter obisilly is an international fraudster with apprentices in various prisons in Europe and Asia.peter obi is a mess from OSU land
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by zelnababa(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2022
wwwihy:

APART FROM SUPPORTING OBI , WHAT OTHER FOOOLISH THINGS DOES OBIDENSE DO?.

ME: Left Their Lives To Monitor That Of Asiwaju !!
if obi vomit lies dem go leak am.
Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by ugo2chukwu: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2022
I don't see any case of corruption here. All yhe monies were paid into the Labour Party account. And the chairman has not been accused of embezzlement.

For the one that claimed he paid money into the chairman's personal business account, he should probe that the said payment was for nomination forms.

These yoruba politicians are not well cultured.

2 Likes

Re: LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates by ugo2chukwu: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2022
I don't see any case of corruption here. All yhe monies were paid into the Labour Party account. And the chairman has not been accused of embezzlement.

For the one that claimed he paid money into the chairman's personal business account, he should probe that the said payment was for nomination forms.

Obi for president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? / Ezekiel Oseni Appointed As NERFUND Acting MD, Approved By Adeosun / Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.