Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Health Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advise (504 Views)

Hernia - Health Advise / Health advise / You Can Enjoy Free Health Advise From Doctors From Your Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Advise by Blake755: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hello folks I had an accident which left my left part of the head wounded especially my ear I can't really hear with it the worst part is I have bought many medications including gentalab plus other tablet still yet it isn't working the worst is I do hear a form of vibration sounds on the wounded ear what do I really do about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Advise by Ginaz(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
pls go to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Health Advise by MufasaLion: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Visit a physician at the clinic always whenever you have health challenges. Buying drugs from the pharmacy without diagnosis and doctor's prescription will endanger you the more.
Re: Health Advise by oxygenator: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blake755:
Hello folks I had an accident which left my left part of the head wounded especially my ear I can't really hear with it the worst part is I have bought many medications including gentalab plus other tablet still yet it isn't working the worst is I do hear a form of vibration sounds on the wounded ear what do I really do about it

If you had a head injury ending up with tinnitus and has refused to go you may try hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot. It may be the only saving grace if nothing works.

Please do your research before contacting us.

HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: Health Advise by Blake755: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
oxygenator:

If you had a head injury ending up with tinnitus and has refused to go you may try hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot. It may be the only saving grace if nothing works.

Please do your research before contacting us.

HBOT PROVIDERS.
How does it work cuz am having a discomfort I can't hear well dispite of visiting the hospital
Re: Health Advise by Blake755: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Visit a physician at the clinic always whenever you have health challenges. Buying drugs from the pharmacy without diagnosis and doctor's prescription will endanger you the more.
Bro I had visited hospital and I spent 15k the first day the doctor diagnosed me of and ask me to go for test the asked me to come back next week for results which I did the doctor told me about the result and directed the nurse to wash the affected ear after billing me 10k although it is now better than before but the thing is the vibration refused to stop and also I can't really hear much like the unaffected ear
Re: Health Advise by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blake755:

Bro I had visited hospital and I spent 15k the first day the doctor diagnosed me of and ask me to go for test the asked me to come back next week for results which I did the doctor told me about the result and directed the nurse to wash the affected ear after billing me 10k although it is now better than before but the thing is the vibration refused to stop and also I can't really hear much like the unaffected ear

Go back to the clinic and they will recommend what to do. Moreover, since they have your health record, it will make it easier. Ear is a delicate organ and if you don't consult a certified doctor, you might regret the outcome of your actions.

GO TO THE CLINIC IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEARING ABILITY.

1 Like

Re: Health Advise by oxygenator: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Blake755:

How does it work cuz am having a discomfort I can't hear well dispite of visiting the hospital

Please read this article. You may come back to us if you need to.
https://www.drsaxenaclinic.com/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-for-tinnitus/

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, What Is This? / Herbal Cure For Herpes Virus / Feeling Hotness In My Stomach, Fatigue And Weakness For Almost Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.