Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi (2708 Views)

Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants / Kyari: IGP Didn’t Shut Intelligence, Special Tactical Squads - Muyiwa Adejobi / Kyari: IGP Orders Closure Of All IRTs, Special Tactical Squad Satellite Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by RestructureNig3: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2022
triple996:
Clowns grin

1 Like

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by CaptainAyub: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Mad pigs, get ready to die grin

Showing yourselves with AKs and bombs, only give the military reasons to launch air raids, and bomb all of your mama and papa join, to hell.
Mynd44 Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by SWATMan: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
how do you know that the attack was carried by fulanis, do you have any evidence?
Today in Anambara gunmen attacked a hospital and took away 4 newly born babies, are they also fulanis?

Please where in Anambra did this happen?
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by cheruv: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2022
esnbrutality:
grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously...
With the way things are going in Igboland, especially in view of the collusion btwn the military and the bandits, ESN should have an army of btwn 50-100K soldiers... And should be in total control of the Igbo countryside, whilst the military only controls their bases and the cities

1 Like

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
unfortunately foolish liars like you cannot show us even one weapon.
I hope we will not hear "they are killing us"
The military should make sure that community that commit the Evil and satanic killing of innocent northerners be brought down. I wish I be deployed to that area.
Ipob are terrorists!

It wasn't the Northerners that was reported killed.

Those that were killed are the Fulani terrorist, mind you Fulanis are the smallest tribe in the north

2 Likes

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by tamdun: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Special tactical suya grin
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2022
ESN Special Tactical Force? You guys take yourselves too seriously. grin grin grin
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Ojiofor: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2022
esnbrutality:
Your guy don abandon you..because the reality on Ground is not palatable...

Army gave cover for Fulani bandits to go to another town to cause mayhem..but as things stand now...its a pitiable sight.

You dont know HOW prepared ..people are!!...You will soon understand that taking violence to somebody's house, has no Monopoly.

You will understand soon enough.

I wish what you wrote is actually true but believing bunch of propagandist is not easy.

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by enemybulldozer(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Ojiofor:

Where was the military when the attack against the community was going on?
What happened to the perpetrators of previous attacks?
Ojiofor, is that you?
So you have finally woken up grin grin grin
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Ojiofor: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2022
enemybulldozer:
Ojiofor, is that you?
So you have finally woken up grin grin grin

I am always objective not swayed by propaganda.

1 Like

Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by asanausana91: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
SWATMan:

the news is on nairaland. Go to crime section
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by asanausana91: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
SWATMan:

maternity hospital mkpologwu area of Aguata local government.
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by SWATMan: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
the news is on nairaland. Go to crime section

Thank you for the info.
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Waterysperm: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
maternity hospital mkpologwu area of Aguata local government.
It's fake news Idiot. How many times do you expect me to tell you that? Oya run along with your gay cows.
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by asanausana91: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Waterysperm:

It's fake news Idiot. How many times do you expect me to tell you that? Oya run along with your gay cows.
your mother would have been better.
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by enemybulldozer(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ojiofor:

I am always objective not swayed by propaganda.
it depends on what you see or call propaganda. All I know is that ipob is in the business of securing the lives and properties of our people. Anything other than that is nothing but a state sponsored and staged lies and propaganda.
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Ojiofor: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
enemybulldozer:
it depends on what you see or call propaganda. All I know is that ipob is in the business of securing the lives and properties of our people. Anything other than that is nothing but a state sponsored and staged lies and propaganda.

Are they securing lives or destroying lives?
Since MNK launched ESN Igboland haven't been the same again.
https://www.nairaland.com/7472944/gunmen-burn-main-market-imo/4#119036773
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by Larryton(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The Biafra Chief of Staff Lt Col Chinasa Nworu just announced online

To save the lives of our innocent Biafrans in EHI Amufu Enugu , where the armed Fulani men are on rampage killing and destroying properties of our people.

#ESN command is drafting more additional 100 special tactical operatives into Enugu to help combat armed men sponsored by the Nigeria military general Musa Umar at 82 division Enugu .

Tell this useless governor of Enugu Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to be very careful , it’s because of his actions that have warranted Fulani armed men to be killing Biafrans in that part of Biafraland

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Wk9QRdZMGmRiGWaTBbBS7eknwhRrUSouvkqVUn6k8dKtFvsMA63AKQ3QK14G8ZXDl&id=100051523911644&mibextid=Nif5oz

Clowns making it to look like a war, lol.
Re: ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi by enemybulldozer(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Ojiofor:

Are they securing lives or destroying lives?
Since MNK launched ESN Igboland haven't been the same again.
https://www.nairaland.com/7472944/gunmen-burn-main-market-imo/4#119036773
I know that you have a feeble mind and brain but, just manage and go through that my post again to see if you can understand what I meant by "state sponsored". Gunmen burn main market in imo and you said they are IPOB because thats what the state wants dumbos like you to believe and you are doing exactly as they want. Thats why they keep dishing out the lies and propaganda to your likes because they know you dont have the sense of reasoning to demand for a proper investigation to know who is truly behind these menace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empty Streets As Buhari Visits Kano / Another Way Peter Obi Can Reclaim His Mandate Faster (OPINION) / Which Is Correct For A Woman Please: A) Dr. B) Dr. (mrs).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.