Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Do We Support Clubs With Passion? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Do We Support Clubs With Passion? (623 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / I Hate Football With Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Support Clubs With Passion? by matoyeh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
what happened yday was barbaric, hectical, funny and fantastic. i had a mixed fillings with what fans turned themselves into yesterday. very close to me a fan broke a bottle on one machester united fan in a film house after a group of man utd mocked arsenal fans with pasion.
this guy eventually died after ten minutes. now i want to ask this question
why do we suprt a club with passion? because theres no gain in it whether they lost or win. or my good nairalanders why do you think pple suport club? thank
Re: Why Do We Support Clubs With Passion? by nsodo: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2011
I think it is Natural because i personally no matter how many times Arsenal losses i get the guts to go a watch the second game and at time Fight but all that goes to the love one has for the club to the extent of some going with out super because their team has lost.
Re: Why Do We Support Clubs With Passion? by Homar(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2011
Well as far as am a BAYERN MUNICH fan am safe from all those problems.BAYERN 4 LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Seven People Killed In A Post Match Riot In Morocco / "madrid Stronger Than Barca" – Messi / Chelsea Sacks Villas-boas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.