Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. (1206 Views)

Why Atiku And Peter Obi Should Desist From Tribal And Religious Politics / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
The election has taken a tribal and religious standpoint and that’s not good for Tinubu at all.
My analysis showed that Atiku will humiliate Tinubu in northwest and Northeast for tribal reasons. APC can’t even help him here.

The Christian community body language is already dancing towards obi, this means that majority of Christians votes will most likely go to obi. With this, Obi will steal many votes from Tinubu in southwest and will also steal many votes in Northcentral.

Tinubu supporters already made this election tribal with their Yoruba lokan mantra and also a religious battle with their Muslim/Muslim ticket.

It will take a miracle for Tinubu to win this election, this race is between Peter obi and ATiku. It’s a battle between Islam and Christian at some instance and a battle against Yoruba lokan from other parts of the country.

13 Likes

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by sarkinbauchi: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
APC crying fowl when they started it. grin

APC comes 3rd after LP and PDP

12 Likes

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
APC crying fowl when they started it. grin

APC comes 3rd after LP and PDP
Yeah, APC started everything.

Leave them with all these bluffs. They will be humiliated if they can’t find a way to rig this election.

All these bragging you see from them will be humbled in February. Tinubu doesn’t have any voting block that can control massive crowd like you see in the tribalistic of core north and the Christian sentiment all over the country.

The margin that Obi and Atiku will give Tinubu will be astronomical if they cannot figure a way to rig.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Fortruth: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The election is has taken a tribal and religious standpoint and that’s not good for Tinubu at all.
My analysis showed that Atiku will humiliate Tinubu in northwest and Northeast for tribal reasons. APC can’t even help him here.

The Christian community body language is already dancing towards obi, this means that majority of Christians votes will most likely go to obi. With this, Obi will steal many votes from Tinubu in southwest and will also steal many votes in Northcentral.

Tinubu supporters already made this election tribal with their Yoruba lokan mantra and also a religious battle with their Muslim/Muslim ticket.

It will take a miracle for Tinubu to win this election, this race is between Peter obi and ATiku. It’s a battle between Islam and Christian at some instance and a battle against Yoruba lokan from other parts of the country.

When you watch the World Cup and see that your creators from Britain sent both England and Wales as autonomous nations while you as large and ancient as you are, are under a fictitious meaningless named Nigeria (Nigga Area)… then what do you expect each election.

What is good for White people cannot be disallowed for Blacks ……..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fortruth:

When you watch the World Cup and see that your creators from Britain sent both England and Wales as autonomous nations while you as large and ancient as you are, are under a fictitious meaningless named Nigeria (Nigga Area)… then what do you expect each election.

whats your point ?

1 Like

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Acidosis(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinubu will not win if only 50% of Christian voting bloc decides to vote Obi sef.

Forget the rants from Nairaland urchins. At least, one individual operates 10 accounts. That's how they scam their employers in APC situation room. On each account and post, there's a designated amount they pay per month. One person sits behind 10 accounts, all to take 10 pay cheques from their employer.

In an interview on Arise TV, one of their chieftains in APC mistakenly bragged about having an army of 200 people on the social media singing their praises (I have the video).

Have you noticed that Nairaland is by far the only place they operate in their numbers? On Twitter, they hardly cross the 5% mark even in their own poll. You know why? It's harder to manage and build followers on Twitter. grin

On Facebook, they're basically nowhere to be found. Many of them cannot publicly declare their supoort for BAT on Facebook out of shame and knowledge of their own wrongdoing.

The Dubai man also released a battalion of social media ragtags on Nairaland in October 20-28th. They are at least 10 of them operating multiple accounts. Earlier this month, Nairaland was heavily paid to put up his campaign ads from December till Feb. next year.

All these effort having realised the massive force behind Obi.

You don't need a prophet to put these things together. Just study their ways... They're extremely predictable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Tinubu will not win if only 50% of Christian voting bloc decides to vote Obi sef.

Forget the rants from Nairaland urchins. At least, one individual operates 10 accounts. That's how they scam their employers in APC situation room. One each account and post, there's a designated amount they pay per month.

In an interview on Arise TV, one of their chieftains in APC mistakenly bragged about having an army of 200 people on the social media singing their praises ( have the video).

Have you noticed that Nairaland is by far the only place they operate in their numbers? On Twitter, they hardly cross the 5% mark even in their own poll. You know why? It's harder to manage and build followers on Twitter. grin

On Facebook, they're basically nowhere to be found. Many of them cannot publicly declare their supoort for BAT on Facebook out of shame and knowledge of their own wrongdoing.
I am doing many realistic permutations and I still see many times that this election is between Obi and Atiku.

It’s going to be a run-off between both. Tinubu will be 3rd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by SmartPolician: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
May God help Peter Obi to succeed, amen!

3 Likes

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
PETER OBI and his LABOUR party miscreants introduced tribal and religious in this elections

4 Likes

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
yarimo:
PETER OBI and his LABOUR party miscreants introduced tribal and religious in this elections
STFU, Tinubu is losing this election.

We will make sure that happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
STFU, Tinubu is losing this election.

We will make sure that happens.
WE ?? Spareparts dealers with no pvc grin

4 Likes

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by FatherOfJesus: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
yarimo:
WE ?? Spareparts dealers with no pvc grin
lol, everybody wey no support urchins and their drug dealer no get PVC grin

4 Likes

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Islandboi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Superwave16320:
I am a Christian a redeemer for that matter and I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I wish you know how many pastor are campaigning for Tinubu.

Also if Peter Obi see 10% of total valid vote cast in the West I owe you 50K cash.

I will save this post for reference purposes!

1 Like

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by ZombieTERROR: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Superwave16320:
I am a Christian a redeemer for that matter and I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I wish you know how many pastor are campaigning for Tinubu.

Also if Peter Obi see 10% of total valid vote cast in the West I owe you 50K cash.

You are a Yoruba person..

your mum or dad is a Muslim...

you don't count as a Christian anyways..

The op said the election has taken a tribal dimension too... that's why even with the glaring poverty.. insecurity.. and rape of our educational and health institutions.. you are still chanting for your oppressors.. you tribalist
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by asanausana91: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fortruth:

are bigger than China? are you bigger and ancient than India? stop showcasing stupidity
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yeah, APC started everything.

Leave them with all these bluffs. They will be humiliated if they can’t find a way to rig this election.

All these bragging you see from them will be humbled in February. Tinubu doesn’t have any voting block that can control massive crowd like you see in the tribalistic of core north and the Christian sentiment all over the country.

The margin that Obi and Atiku will give Tinubu will be astronomical if they cannot figure a way to rig.
Ever since ! It has been like that ! Anybody wey tell you Otherwise , em dey decieve you cool cool cool

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Acidosis(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Superwave16320:

Put your 50k in a savings account. You will need that money more for yourself and family by the time you install Bobo Chicago.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Fortruth: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
are bigger than China? are you bigger and ancient than India? stop showcasing stupidity

Yes We are.

Sorry I didnt fall from a tree suddenly in 1960 and say I’m Nigerian.

You are a colonized clown…… Perhaps your forefathers were the first to take Koboko from Luggard right in the rear…..
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Ojiofor: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
yarimo:

Tinubu made it tribal when he said it is the turn of YORUBA.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by jbadmus: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Unfortunately, this is true. Was it like this in 2015? It was not largely as it is right now. In 2015, a lot of Christians voted for Buhari against Jonathan, a fellow Christian because many Christians believed he(Buhari) would perform better. Besides, many Christians then believed he also has a VP who is a Christian.

Down the line, between 2015 and 2022, a lot has happened in the country. The killing of Deborah is one of such events. To worsen the situation, one of the front liners picked a fellow individual of the same faith, claiming that such decision was based on competence, and capacity. While that may be correct, a lot of Christians would argue that competence and capacity can also be found in a Christian from the North. If the Presidential candidate comes out to simply state that the decision was made so that he can win elections by securing the votes of Northern majority in terms of faith, some few Christians might say, oh well, it is what it is. However, in a bid to act smart, the presidential candidate and his supporters keep on insulting the Christians that none of them in the North has the competence and capacity enough to be a running mate.

Trust me, if reverse was the case, the majority of the other faith adherents will also feel slighted, MURIC will complain, and majority of them will not vote a christian-christian ticket. It is very funny that some are asking for understanding when they wouldn't accept same thing if the table was to turn.

Don't forget that out of the four front runners, three belong to the same faith, while one is a christian. So, the mathematics is that if the votes would go by way of religion, the three candidates of same faith can as well divide the votes of their fellow faith adherents among themselves, while the only Christian candidate will get the majority of Christian votes. The outcome is predictable. This is why the supporters of the three other candidates always like to shout and express their frustrations each time Peter Obi attends a church gathering, like that of Shiloh yesterday. They know it is a masterstroke, and they can't just continue watching while Peter Obi keeps on wining the hearts of the Christians, even some other faith adherents alike.

Regarding the ethnicity or tribe consideration, I just want to appeal to some of my(not all of them do this please) friends from the east to stop attacking other tribes because of Peter Obi. Peter Obi is a Nigerian Project; not an Igbo Candidate. Yes, he may come from Anambra State but he is highly detribalized, and sees himself as someone who will be the president of Nigeria; not of a particular tribe. The votes of the Igbos alone cannot make Peter Obi the president. Hence, the need to tone down on name calling of other tribes. That is the narrative people on the opposing sides want to push forward. Even when a comment was made by someone from the southwest in favour of Peter Obi, you will see that the paid online supporters will quickly make it seem that the writer is an Igbo . Many of Peter Obi supporters are not from the East. I can tell whoever cares to listen that the one of the leading candidates from the south west will struggle in some states like Lagos, and Ondo state because of the independent mindsets majority there have. In southwest as a whole, majority of the Christians will vote for Peter Obi. So don't be surprised if Peter Obi puts forward a very good show in the south west.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by ZombieTERROR: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Superwave16320:
Look at the foolish Igbo oloriburuku the oppressor that declared education is not for the poor Peter Obi is who you are claiming for against a Bola Ahmed Tinubu that introduced free in Nigeria to all student be they Igbo or Hausa, the man that paid busary to poor student n laid the template to reduce school fee that is being implemented in Lagos state while Peter Obi keep tripling school fee n till date neither offers free education in any sector or pay bursary.
Have you not gone mad like this ?!

A picture says a thousand words my Yoruba Muslim friend...

Only a mad person votes APc

APc has failed.. put that into your empty skull

Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by orisa37: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
BUHARI'S MACHINATIONS TO MAKE THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE AFTER HIM.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by asanausana91: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fortruth:

Yes We are.

Sorry I didnt fall from a tree suddenly in 1960 and say I’m Nigerian.

You are a colonized clown…… Perhaps your forefathers were the first to take Koboko from Luggard right in the rear…..
how old is China, how old is India? Yes my parents collect koboko but your parents were dead before the koboko.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Britishpea: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

You are a Yoruba person..

your mum or dad is a Muslim...

you don't count as a Christian anyways..

The op said the election has taken a tribal dimension too... that's why even with the glaring poverty.. insecurity.. and rape of our educational and health institutions.. you are still chanting for your oppressors.. you tribalist

Mr. man shut up go and listen to the songs of 1970s. They all sang about how poverty was on the rampage. Sang about bad system. Sang about corruptions.

Most of the coups were carried out because they believed there’s poverty.
On education, it has bee getting bad before now. Low allocations to the education sector. Goodluck went ahead to remove history from our curriculum. Obj took jobs away from so many teachers eg yoruba, fine art teachers etc. it’s always been bad. So shut up and go and work to better your life.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Chinjo2: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
The elections have ALWAYS been tribal and religious.

Only that before the Northerners used to expect 35% of Christian votes to add to their numbers (Christians forming party line or one Nigeria).

Now the bigot muslims are CRYING & WAILING daily because 100% Christians have dared to vote as they way the core North votes. Now we will see who really has the numbers.
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blame urchins on Nairaland. As a Yoruba man I recognize that Peter Omoluabi Obi is the best man for the job
Re: This Election Has Gone Both Tribal And Religious. by ipobcannibals: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Ojiofor:

Tinubu made it tribal when he said it is the turn of YORUBA.
So how about Ohanaeza Ndigbo that has been shouting “it’s Igbo turn to rule”. Is that not tribal too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Campaigning With The Photos Of Joseph, Mary And Infant Jesus / Bantupage: Peter Gregory Obi Of LP Pierced Through In Our Latest Poll / Moment Peter Obi Arrives Alex Oti Thanksgiving Service At Umuhia, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.