Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? (1122 Views)

Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by enumerica: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please help me with a workable solution on how I can lay my hand on him. The money is just 150k. His number is still on. His siblings do not know his where about.

08032277327 is his number, please ring his phone until he has no battery life. Help me to ring and ring his number until he off his phone.
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Bluntguy: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
enumerica:
Please help me with a workable solution on how I can lay my hand on him. The money is just 150k. His number is still on. His siblings do not know his where about.
He is prolly in some hotel with some ladies of easy virtue enjoying your money. He must be an urchin. Just give him two more days the.money will finish and like the prodigal son that he is, he will return.
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2022
What about his shop? You don't pay rent to agent.You pay to the owner of the house after inspection.
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Journalistonwhe: 3:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Next time don't pay any rent to any agent always pay to Landlord with valid receipt and make sure you confirmef that the person you are paying to is the landlord or the house.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by ZaddyJ: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
What about his shop? You don't pay rent to agent.You pay to the owner of the house after inspection.
Even if he will ,he should use d banking app. That way he can track him with the receipt. House agent re wicked.
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Dougyclan: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
enumerica:
knowing his siblings alone is a stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by enumerica: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dougyclan:
knowing his siblings alone is a stepping stone.

I reported him to several of his siblings, they all said I should fish him out to callect my money with any means I can.
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by kansoboy: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2022
enumerica:

I reported him to several of his siblings, they all said I should fish him out to callect my money with any means I can.

Then go to shrine....by the time 1,2,3 family members died..they will be the one looking for u...it only take time..but they will Aly pay and pay with their lives too
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by allen113: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2022
What if something bad has happened to him undecided
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by BigYash: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
allen113:
What if something bad has happened to him undecided
Why d thing no happen before he collect d money? That nigga go don dey flex op money for hotel,or didn't you see how his siblings reacted? They know he is safe
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Franzinni: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedness ... But God will open his case file soon ...
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by PascalEhizojie: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo that money don go o, just leave am and next time pay money to the landlord not an agent.

Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Rechargeam247(f): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why are people this wicked and heartless
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by OGwales(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
What an hungry agent shocked just 150k

Don't bother reporting to the police because dem be the same, you will just end spending additional money and hurting yourself more.

Just make up your mind say you don do forceful give away.
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2022
enumerica:
That agent must be an afonja, and also urchin. Bcs that's their trade mark, always trying to eat where they did not sow
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by adecz: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Don't worry, he will come out
once he has finished spending
the money ..☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by Pat081: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That agent must be an afonja, and also urchin. Bcs that's their trademark, always trying to eat where they did not sow
you are mad and foolish it is only afonja that do that??
Re: How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? by enumerica: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
08032277327 is his number, please ring his phone until he has no battery life. Help me to ring and ring his number until he off his phone.

(1) (Reply)

How An Igbo Man And His Son Killed A Yoruba Woman In Ogun State / Pastor Stabs Wife Over Refusal To Go To Church (photo) / OMG: Priest Caught Selling Drugs And Having S*x With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.