Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Engineers Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineers Forum (689 Views)

ETOP Calling For Interview For Repair Engineers! Who Else With Me / Massive Recruitment For Scientist,supervisors,engineers At Pacific Drilling / Swift Network Recruiting For Pa, Engineers,telesales Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers Forum by ojesymsym: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
In sequel to previous post about the influx of Engineers into the Banking sector, I have contributed this article.
The truth is that no country can grow without paying attention to education and its technogical sector. When a nation is described as first world or industrialize, it is not because of the number of banks they have but their technogical development. All hands should be on deck to ensure that technogy grows in this country, because, it will benefit everyone. Right now, the banking sector absorbs so many people, what do u think would then happen if they were factories scattered all over, these factories would employ engineers, but they will not only need engineers, they will also need accountants, managers, marketers, etc. that will be the direct effect, don't forget that this will mean that the banks will have more money to contend with hence the need to employ more hands, other secondary companies will show up, that is not counting the tax that will accrue.
I feel that we engineers especially the youngs ones now should stand up and do something about the precedence. Our government have constantly shown that they cannot do anything, no need to rely on them, lets look up to Japan, China and other countries that have taken up such challenges. I believe we have the materials to make the required change but not the right initiative. Let us start something like a forum for engineers where we could share ideas, because, some have briliant ideas, others have the gift and the skills needed, some have the resources required others experience. We all will have a quota to contribute, let us get the ball rolling let us stop winning. there a number of things we can do, lets us take renewable energy for example and a host of others. we  will start a forum on what we should do to generate new innovations and do something first for ourselves and then translate to the nation, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Recruitments Into Styleafrique Comes Up Nest Week Saturday, 15th September, 2007 / Another Cashier Job In Port Harcourt / Hope Oceanic Bank Wont Lock Their Site Like Gtb Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.