Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY (324 Views)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY by TimiMore: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2022
It would have been realistically best if APC had picked either Osinbajo or Amaechi, or even Fashola as their Presidential Candidate. Governor Wike for Pdp and Peter Obi representing Labour Party.

Nigerians would have had it so easy voting in the best man for the top job but APC & PDP due to their corrupt and selfish interests decided to play gamble and cash out while staking our future and survival on the line.

PDP even made the bigger mess by fielding Atiku when naturally power is supposed to return back to the South after Buhari's tenure.

I'm not here to campaign for anybody but to appeal to every Well Meaning Nigerian out there to let's ensure that power returns to the South for the sake of Unity and Equity.

If Peter Obi won't get it then it should go to Tinubu. And I hope we see a miraculous merger between the duo before the election.

Please let your vote be for [/b]EITHER Peter Obi or Tinubu[b]

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi? grin grin grin

Election should be cancelled in 2023 to save cost.

Tinubu has no realistic or competent opposition!

Coming election is just a celebration to fulfil the constitution. In actual sense, we shouldn't have one.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY by ThespiritsSon: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2022
The best thing is for thiefnibu to step down for Obi so that power will return to South
Re: 2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY by socialmediaman: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Whenever you mention Peter Obi's name, some people who are already high on Chicago heroin get high BP

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Should Be Between Tinubu And Peter Obi ONLY by Bluntguy: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Op made a mess of the thread when he.mentioned Tinubu. Let Peter Obi be declared president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: How I Will Resolve IPOB Agitations If Elected President - Atiku / Recover Anambra With Atiku-okowa 2023 / Hold Me Responsible For A New Nigeria, Peter Tell Cross River People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.