Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp (2249 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / 2023: APC Muslim Youths Reject Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Ticket / Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by onojaintegrity: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Over 27 former Super Eagles legends have arrived in Kano to kick off the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Tour, which will take place at the Sani Abacha Stadium Kano.

Honourable Baffa Baba Dan Agundi welcomed the players.

Addressing the media briefly after receiving the players, the politician expressed delight at the development and promised to make their stay in the state memorable as they embark on a National Presidential Campaign Tour in support of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima.

Agundi described the legends as one of the best things to happen to the country, as they brought joy to every home in Nigeria during their playing days, and football remains the world's most uniting tool.

In March 2022, the legends celebrated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's 70th birthday in Lagos, using the occasion to declare their support for the presidential candidate.

Over 27 former Super Eagles legends, including Daniel Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Victor Ikpeba, Julius Aghahowa, Mutiu Adepoju, Emmanuel Babayaro, and others, have already arrived in Kano for the flag-off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by CharleyBright(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Okay ooo.
I love football and I admired and follow some of our former Super Eagles Players. But it does not mean I will blindly follow them enter molue bus that is about to enter lagoon.
If these ex super eagles have chosen to enter Molue, me I have decided to enter fully air conditioned plane.
Their destination no be my destination, and our ETA definitely differs.
At this juncture, make we part ways.
Let them enjoy their Molue cruise with Tinubu.
I don't give a doggie fvcking shitty damn !!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Moh247: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Ipigs must wail today, cursed children of hate

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by NobleSeed(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2022
they are all there for the bag.
December don reach grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Majesty2(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Bad news for ipob pigs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Naira20: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Wetin concern dem.
There'd collect their appearance fees and disappear like Okocha, Kanu and Pastor Taribo did in Lagos.

The only unfortunate thing is the "takeaway" OBIdients go give dem.
Enough wotow wotow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Urheadmaster(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:
Ipigs must wail today, cursed children of hate

Aside from the sake of stomach infrastructure.

There's nothing more agbado munchers have in common tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Majesty2(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Naira20:
Wetin concern dem.
There'd collect their appearance fees and disappear like Okocha, Kanu and Pastor Taribo did in Lagos.

The only unfortunate thing is the "takeaway" OBIdients go give dem.
Enough wotow wotow
Reserve your tears now, you go need am for another 8 years of crying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by STARGREEN(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2022
When their mates are FA chairmen
When their mates are FIFA staff
When their mates are at the World Cup
When their mates are Head Coach
When their mates are becoming President
When their mates are chairmen of Clubs

Well, their choice, some prefer a plate of food over a fertile ground to cultivate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Majesty2(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2022
NobleSeed:
they are all there for the bag.
December don reach grin grin
Keep consoling yourself, e go do you and your fellow zombidiots like film, you go know shey no be lie we dey talk shey no flat headed beerfraud pig go rule this country

5 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Corrinthians(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2022
They should be ready to receive a good dose of harassment, insults, curses, and threats from the usual humanoids.

5 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Majesty2(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2022
STARGREEN:
Rubbish
If you are pained, you can do the needful by drinking sniper or hugging transformer

3 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Racoon(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2022
If only people can be honest and conscience striken

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by NobleSeed(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2022
no fear boss
Na here we dey, agbado himseif know he's not going anywhere
Majesty2:
Keep consoling yourself, e go do you and your fellow zombidiots like film, you go know shey no be lie we dey talk shey no flat headed beerfraud pig go rule this country

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by derecho(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2022
OBIdients don spoil BATstards joy o.
Kai

But why not Abuja or Lagos or even Borno?

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2022
These men know that East, North, South or West Tinubu is best. cool

What Tinubu has done for them individually is testimony to his caring, benevolent, progressive and helpful nature.

Atiku dem no dey see him brake lights from Dubai. Obi is too stingy to pee on a burning man so how can he give shishi to these servants of Nigeria in their time of need?

Call them paid but these guys have very valid reasons for supporting Tinubu that has nothing to do with money, religion or ethnicity.

The passion these guys have for football makes them understand that Nigeria's most glorious football days will arrive under BAT. The most efficient, organised, visionary and focused leader in Nigeria today.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Majesty2(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2022
NobleSeed:
no fear boss
Na here we dey, agbado himseif know he's not going anywhere
fear of who?.... zombidiot don dey show his generational stewpedity

3 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by NobleSeed(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2022
cheer up he's coming ✅
Majesty2:
fear of who?.... zombidiot don dey show his generational stewpedity

2 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by dyera(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2022
femisplash:
Sensible, reasonable and sane Nigerians love Jagaban.

They are not there because they love him, they are there because they want a his money.

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by ImDStar: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Everybody is after his own selfish gain, but you see some gullible people following them like sheep without shepherd.

Nobody will beg anyone to vote right, suffering will open that your block head.

I won't allow myself be deceived by tribe or religion, I will vote Peter Obi for President.

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by femisplash: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Sensible, reasonable and sane Nigerians love Jagaban.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Nastrademus(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu's money doing wonders, the ex eagles don't have Nigeria at heart, they are only good at promoting beting platforms that'll destroy the youths, they're good for nothing
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by 175(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Appearance fee go huge. . . .abeg when Tinubu go come my side sef? I need cashout ooo.

Proudly Obidient. . . grin
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2022
All these ones are broke
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Okoroawusa: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Just wait and see how the OBIdient slaves will visit their various social media handles to terrorize these ex-players.

When e happen you go say I talk am

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2022
175:
Appearance fee go huge. . . .abeg when Tinubu go come my side sef? I need cashout ooo.

Proudly Obidient. . . grin
Your own appearance fee na 1k. Go and collect it from Doyin Okupe

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by ajekpaks(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Democracy... Definition: Government of the people, by the people and for the people...

Voting for Obi is a Vote of the people...

desperados are only selfishly vested...

they will use the people's money to get endorsement only for selfish reasons...
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by ajekpaks(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Just wait and see how the OBIdient slaves will visit their various social media handles to terrorize these ex-players.

When e happen you go say I talk am

Normally anyone voting for these inept candidates do not mean well for the people and their future so definitely they must collect...

when the sh!t hits the fan, these ones and their families would be safely enclosed in the loot they collected... na you and your family go still suffer am. we know you're already deep in your Stockholm syndrome to realize that we're fighting for the betterment of every one
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Opintiwa: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu go spend tire the cry on election day
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by Rexymania(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Dead on arrival. We all hate super eagles lol
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp by aariwa(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol so all the millions people made from playing football had finished already as to descend to such ignominy. As you are working hard and praying for money also pray for God’s grace to manage and invest it well and forget useless habits like women and alcohol and nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Take Over The Streets Of Warri Ahead Of Peter Obi's Rally Today / Bayo Ononuga Deletes The Lies He Said Against Peter Obi After He Was Caught / After Telling Obi To Wait For 2027, Smart Adeyemi Is Now Crying Over Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.