Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal (1872 Views)

We Unlock And Crack MTN M30S Mifi Wifi To Universal / What's Wrong With My Wifi? / Unlock Airtel Mifi To Universal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by udede(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Good day guys, please i need to crack my mtn WiFi so that i can use it as universal WiFi.

My only reason is that no internet network work is stable in my area. I have a 4g mtn WiFi and a 3g 9mobile. What must I do
Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by NobleSeed(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2022
the process is somehow hard bro
Just go and get something like this,this one na universal

Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by banjicom(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2022
NobleSeed:
the process is somehow hard bro
Just go and get something like this,this one na universal

I have something like this but it is still locked to airtel network. Can you guide me through the process of unlocking it please.
Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by NobleSeed(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
snap the one you have let me see
banjicom:

I have something like this but it is still locked to airtel network. Can you guide me through the process of unlocking it please.
Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by banjicom(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2022
NobleSeed:
snap the one you have let me see

This is it bro

Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by Ruby458(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2022
banjicom:

This is it bro

Remove the second picture that shows the details of your Mifi. Why would you post such details online? The first picture is enough to show him that you have it.
Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by banjicom(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Ruby458:

Remove the second picture that shows the details of your Mifi. Why would you post such details online? The first picture is enough to show him that you have it.

Thanks I have modified my post

1 Like

Re: How Do I Crack My Wifi To Universal by Airborne02(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
banjicom:

This is it bro
i have this same how do one unlock it pls .. Airtel network just shitty here

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Sony Ericsson W550 Or W600 Either Fairly Used Or New One / Hottest Valentine Sms Messages / Unlocked Mtn Fastlink E170 Still Refusing To Connect With Glo, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.