Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

He Is Better Than Naira Marley And Zino - Reactions Trail Portable’s Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Is Better Than Naira Marley And Zino - Reactions Trail Portable’s Performance (318 Views)

Reactions Trail Portable As He Lost His Sanity While Performing On Stage / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Better Than Naira Marley And Zino - Reactions Trail Portable’s Performance by TheOlusanjo(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Toast of the moment, Portable has got Nigerians in awe with his live performance just as he did with his industry disruption this time last year.

The street singer was featured in Echoroom to perform one of the songs from his new Ika of Africa album titled Apostle. The video has gone far and wide on social media as cybernauts react to clips of the music session littered across Twitter.

One user wrote: I’ve always said it. Portable’s vocal power beats 50% of Nigerian artists, na just bad character dy do the boy. Portable has a very unique Fuji vocal that will take him place, even some of una favorite no reach am when e concern vocals but stanship no go let una see am.

Another user opined that Portable is vocally better than Zinolesky and Naira Marley. Guy he better pass zino and naira Marley live fr. This guy sabi

Watch the video here: https://burbles.ng/2022/12/09/he-is-better-than-naira-marley-and-zino-reactions-trail-portables-performance-with-live-band-video/

(1) (Reply)

Actor Patrick Stewart Mocked For Calling Lionel Messi ‘god’ / “how Sola Sobowale’s Prayers Helped My Career” -actress Funke Akindele Recounts / I No Longer Fit Into The Places Or Positions Where I Was over 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.