Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? (343 Views)

So Sad, Do Good Comic Actor Silvanus Dies While Returning From His Mom's Burial / Why Do Good People Die Like This? Look At Chairman Of Punch Newspaper! / Summary Of How It Went Down Alcholically Dis Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by niwada: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2022
What are some good ways to be God's blessing to people this Christmas season? What are the easiest ways to share good/gifts to strangers. Orphanages are also okay but sometimes the setting may seem too formal in my opinion. Thanks for new ideas.
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by Kollins11: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
No matter what you do to be God's blessing this Christmas season, Never you give a useless Nigerian girl money or gift this Christmas season.

Make sure she work (fvck) for it before you give her money or gift this season.

BTW, I will be doing 30k giveaway to 6 guys (5k each) on this forum on 20th of this month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by Zonefree(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Kollins11:
No matter what you do to be God's blessing this Christmas season, Never you give a useless Nigerian girl money or gift this Christmas season.

BTW, I will be doing 30k giveaway to 6 guys (5k each) on this forum on 20th of this month.
The OP will be foolish not to take your heavenly advise.

Only hardworking Nigerian girls deserve the good things of life. All these hungry broke and wretched urgent 2k fish brains living in penury deserve pains and evil!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by captainzee4life(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Nothing much but with God all things are possible.
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by Tekahashi: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Kollins11:

BTW, I will be doing 30k giveay to 6 guys (5k each) on this forum on 20th of this month.
this would help some of us celebrate the upcoming Christmas ,I pray I'm among the lucky ones, God bless you and your work for your generosity sir
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by FANTASER: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2022
Kollins11:

BTW, I will be doing 30k give away to 6 guys (5k each) on this forum on 20th of this month.
Bro your signature is the bomb grin
Purely nothing but the truth, God will surely bless you cheesy
Such a kind-hearted person, Pls on the 20th pick me as one of the lucky beneficiaries, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by calmness0(f): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kollins11:

Nice gesture sir, very kind of you, I pray I benefit from this. May God continue to bless your hustle.
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by yellowgarri2(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Kollins11:

I'm just in love with your signature.

I pray to be among the six for the giveaway
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Kollins11:

Nice advice..

I'd be anticipating the giveaway.
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by Wanbissaka: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Kollins11:

let me book space
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by IwasNeverGone: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2022
Kollins11:

Nice

God blessings will be with you
Re: What Are Some Ways To Do Good This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kollins11:

Big man.
Today is 20th.

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Pictures) Woman & Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Ages 5&6 / The Heavenly Idol (2023): A K-drama Worth Watching On Dramacool / Male Dog Passed Out After Mated Female Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.