Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

3-in-1 Laptop Bag With USB Plus Free Messenger Bag And Purse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3-in-1 Laptop Bag With USB Plus Free Messenger Bag And Purse (215 Views)

Bag And Sneakers Flash Sales U Don't Want To Miss / Kurt Enterprise, Producer Of Packing Bag And Differnt Size Of Greese Jar / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-in-1 Laptop Bag With USB Plus Free Messenger Bag And Purse by dguvnur(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2022
This multi-function convertible bag fits up to 15.6 inches laptop/books/ipad/tablet/macbook
Multiple compartments: Made with different compartments to contain different accessories and laptop .

PRICE-N12,500
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
TO ORDER CALL/WHATSAPP 07031887325

KEYWORD
the guvnur concepts
laptop bag
laptop
laptop case
laptop backpack
laptop sleeve
leather laptop bag
laptop bags
hp laptop bag
designer laptop bag
dell laptop bag

Re: 3-in-1 Laptop Bag With USB Plus Free Messenger Bag And Purse by TerraJonesa: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why do laptop backpacks always look so huge?
Re: 3-in-1 Laptop Bag With USB Plus Free Messenger Bag And Purse by feropilker: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don't understand how to attach this messenger bag to the main backpack. I want to watch a video showing this product's features. I'm used to viewing similar products from all sides before buying. I'll be glad if you update your post and insert a link. I've been purchasing laptop accessories on one site for many years. Actually, I put my laptops in cases, even at home, so that dust does not get on the devices. I have a laptop for work and one gaming laptop. I gave my mom my old one and a high-quality laptop sleeve. I liked this laptop but wasn't sorry to give it to my beloved mother. I'm glad that she can use it with pleasure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B2B Lead Generation Services / Elon Musk's Response To Employees Activism From Twitter Layoffs / How To Increase Outreach Of Your Business Social Media In Melbourne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.