Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank (1519 Views)

New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by shuaibuabd: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tne3sDbN8

A Nigerian man caused a stir in one of the new-generation banks when he went to deposit $500,000, approximately N200 million. The picture of the unidentified man circulated on social media has left many asking 'God when.'

The picture was taken in an unknown bank in Nigeria and has left many bewildered about why such an amount of dollars would be hoarded or kept by an individual.

It is not clear if the person had violated the money laundering act as Nigeria grapples with dollar scarcity which previously led to the crash of the naira.

Last week, the Central Bank of Nigeria reportedly pulled $1.8 billion from the external reserves to shore up forex liquidity, leading to a decline of the reserves.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1503610-nigerian-man-takes-500000-cash-deposit-a-bank-stirs/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by caduli: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2022
The money might belong to one of the politicians who have Looted the country into darkness or their coherents

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by nzejulia46: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2022
The value of any currency is tested when children begin to reject some notes. I give my little cousin #500 he rejected it....��
He said he needs 1000

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by addasjohnsona: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2022
When he was seemingly broke, y'all didn't probe his poverty's situation.

We're the problems of ourselves in this country. Forget the werey leaders first.
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by awosejo1955: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2022
When the man should have been arrested by relevant authorities and questioned. Let them concentrate on the poor masses and struggling youths.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by lawanifumila: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2022
If na politician will you say anything,just keep quiet there...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2022
addasjohnsona:
When he was seemingly broke, y'all didn't probe his poverty's situation.

We're the problems of ourselves in this country. Forget the werey leaders first.
lipsrsealed
Which kind talk be dis undecided undecided undecided
And na una go dey come Naira land dey shout say Dollar don scarce ! Na dis kind pipu dey hide dollar to make the market Go Dark Black shocked

Even the USA wey get the dollar no go allow dis kind yeye cash in hand ! Na jail em dey go Straight cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by FrancescoFarino(f): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2022
wow

nawa ooo

The Hustle Is Real !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by chinedukenneth9: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2022
In Nigeria, laws are made for the middle or low class citizens.
Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by blackboy(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Fake news. I think it is meant to make dollar crash in Naija.
If I recall correctly i cant remember the last time in Naija when you can walk into any bank and deposit such huge or even $20k dollars into corporate or individual account. Not allowed. You will be going every day to deposit small small.
Re: New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
nzejulia46:
The value of any currency is tested when children begin to reject some notes. I give my little cousin #500 he rejected it....��
He said he needs 1000
So it's your little cousin that's helping you test the value of Nigerian currency

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My UBA Secure Pass Code / Lagos State Ferry Corporation / Debt Free Indeed. And The Remaining $26 Billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.