Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

“these Cramps Won’t Let Me Be” – Bobrisky Reveals Result Of Eating Sugary Foods - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “these Cramps Won’t Let Me Be” – Bobrisky Reveals Result Of Eating Sugary Foods (312 Views)

Could Tonto Dikeh Be Bobrisky’s Bae / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“these Cramps Won’t Let Me Be” – Bobrisky Reveals Result Of Eating Sugary Foods by NewsTip: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has revealed the negative result of eating unhealthy foods.

Bobrisky made this known in a post on his Instagram page on Thursday evening.

The crossdresser, who has regularly hinted at undergoing sex reassignment surgery, said that he has been having cramps as a result of eating sugary foods.

Meanwhile, many of his followers were not tripped by the claim, and took to the comment section of the post to poke fun at him.

henryike wrote, “It may be that time of the month. Make sure you have pads incase the flow � comes unexpectedly.”

quincyb63 wrote, “Cramps for leg or for which place?”

liberianbeautie wrote, “What kinda cramps? Shit cramps?�”

mss_blocl wrote, “Senior man let person hear word ijn�”

myrmidonmanuel wrote, “Woman with the issue of Blood��”

jj_joy_cee wrote, “Chairman rest oooo �������”

Link: https://newstip.ng/2022/12/09/these-cramps-wont-let-me-be-bobrisky-reveals-result-of-eating-sugary-foods/

(1) (Reply)

Ladipoe Reacts To Wizkid's Public Diss To Rappers (video) / DJ Kolo - High Star Hookup Mix / Can I Get A Bus From Sango Otta To Akure Is There A Park???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.