Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him (443 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu has increased the stakes. $1500 weekly for influencers. Brand new phone & SIM have been shared. Old social media accounts have been bought. New recruits have joined their WhatsApp groups.
Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by OGIBRA(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
And u come to nairaland to announce it? Kindly go to the nearest police station to report, or visit the nearest hospital to get ur anti tinubu deppression drug...peace be unto u...
I.O.T

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:
And u come to nairaland to announce it? Kindly go to the nearest police station to report, or visit the nearest hospital to get ur anti tinubu deppression drug...peace be unto u...
I.O.T

I have one already.

Urchin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by KingKO22: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
Tinubu has increased the stakes. $1500 weekly for influencers. Brand new phone & SIM have been shared. Old social media accounts have been bought. New recruits have joined their WhatsApp groups.
Na Tinubu matter go kill all of yu zombies from Beerfraud republic

Your SadEast republic has been on sit at home, killing and kidnapping for years but yu are not concerned about it

Many of yu cant even visit ur village for yuletide for fear of being cannibalized yet all ur problems are targeted at Tinubu as if he is the one responsible for ur miserable republic

3 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by ecolime(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
His Nairaland urchins have recieved pay raise as well. It's now 80k from 30k.

Expect more useless threads in the coming days.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
KingKO22:

Your SadEast republic has been on sit at home, killing and kidnapping for years but yu are not concerned about it

Many of yu cant even visit ur village for yuletide for fear of being cannibalized yet all ur problems are targeted at Tinubu as if he is the one responsible for ur miserable republic

Oduduworm Nation Afonja, na Peter Obi matter go you.

Skull miner and ovary harvester like you grin
Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by OGIBRA(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

I have one already.

Urchin
Even though these ur particular news is fake, that wont stop me from enlighten you...
INFLUENCERS,PUBLIC RELATIONS(PR) e.t.c are legal jobs which is back by the law,and any SERIOUS POLITICAL PARTY needs those department to market,promote and influence people opinion...the few of ur political party secretariat that you celebrate, Has those department inside,(not just a building for campaign logo that you think is meant for)...
so while people are using there data to earn a legal living, u are using the same data on nairaland to wail about a legal job, without adding anything to ur bank account... PEACE BE UNTO YOU BRO...
I.O.T

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:

Even though these ur particular news is fake, that wont stop me from enlighten you...
INFLUENCERS,PUBLIC RELATIONS(PR) e.t.c are legal jobs which is back by the law,and any SERIOUS POLITICAL PARTY needs those department to market,promote and influence people opinion...the few of ur political party secretariat that you celebrate, Has those department inside,(not just a building for campaign logo that you think is meant for)...
so while people are using there data to earn a legal living, u are using the same data on nairaland to wail about a legal job, without adding anything to ur bank account... PEACE BE UNTO YOU BRO...
I.O.T

Good market sells itself. Stop deceiving yourself.

Peace Be Unto You Sis
Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by Newton2024: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
No sane person can market Tinubu for free. PandoraObi ( aka etrouble), Seunmsg sarrki Ttalk FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etc are cashing out big while it lasts.

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by Newton2024: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
KingKO22:

You urchins are cashing out big. It's not easy to suspend one's brain though.

Re: APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him by OGIBRA(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Good market sells itself. Stop deceiving yourself.

Peace Be Unto You Sis
Really? Indomie,malt,paracetamol e.t.c,are not suppose to be doing promo and advert again nah, since they are already gud product...chai, despite the explanation, these is all u can stil say from ur understanding,chai, nba nu,I GIVE UP ON U BRO...TRULY, COMMON SENSE IS NOT REALLY COMMON...peace be unto u...
I.O.T

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Restrains DSS, EFCC From Arresting Emefiele / Who Knows This Pastor / 2023 Is Finally Here And It's Time For All Nigerians To Queue Behind Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.