Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New (754 Views)

First Body 2003 Model Lexus Es 330 Up For Sale!. Just Used For A Year Plus, Ve / 2006 Toyota Camry Available For Sale And It Was Just Used For A Year. Very Clean / Bought Brand New Volkswagen Tiguan 2014 Model For 6.8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by EmperorJ5(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
This Toyota RAV 4, 2017 Model has just been used for just 6 months........

Bought at N23m .....

Now, you can get it a far cheaper price.....

First of all, why should I sell a car that's just 6 months?

A car that was bought for a whopping N23m

Here's why and you can get it as an unbeatable price......

With the exchange rates keep on going high as our Naira keeps on falling against the Dollar, a car that was worth N23m tear rubber may not be that price again......

Cost of living in Nigeria is getting higher by the day and cars are not an exception.

So, you might not get this car at the same price that I bought it barely 6 months ago......

Another good deal that you are getting this car is this - it is unlike the normal used cars you can find anywhere else.....

Before someone can decide to sell his car on major platforms like Jiji and places like here on Nairaland, most times, there are cars that they have used for years, some 3 years, some 5 years or move, a lot of the original parts have been changed and a lot of maintenance works have been on the vehicle.

It won't be as neat, clean, and enjoyable like a brand new used cars

Most "tokunbo" cars are problems for the new owners, you might buy them way cheaper and smile home for getting a bargain, but barely 2 weeks of using such cars, you might be in the mechanic workshop, fixing, repairing, changing one thing or the other, while regretting how you bought such a problematic vehicle....

You will begin the vicious cycle of always visiting the mechanic, being embarrassed and wishing you never bought such a vehicle, because the money you will be spending on repairs almost weekly will be up to the amount you bought the car if not more than in a short period of time......

Before you know it, not being able to continue wasting money, you might sell off the car at just whatever price so that you can rest, even if you don't have much profit.

The next owner, picks up the car and continues with the problem of where you must have stopped.......

That's the story and sad life experience of most "tokunbo cars"

But a car of just 6 months use, is almost like brand new.......

You can get it below the price that I bought it and still enjoy the car for months, and with good servicing for years without wahala

That's exactly what you want....

You want to drive around comfortably without needing to spend time at the mechanic for hours.....

You don't want to be catching bus or jumping okada while your so called car is in the workshop or by the road side.

You don't want your car to be breaking down almost endlessly on the road.....

You want comfort, you want peace of mind and you want durability....

That's what you deserve.......

Okay, if I have used it for just 6 months, then why do I want to sell it?

Very good question, and I will answer you with a straight face.

6 months ago, my whole family were with me, today, my children and wife are outside the country......

I wish to be with them permanently than being in Nigeria while they are over there......

No responsible married man can endure being without his family for long......

So, I am selling off all I have to permanently relocate to be with them...

That's why I am selling off my car.....

And you can see that's a good reason, if not, I shouldn't have sold it ....

Well, I had intended selling it for N20m, but as it's urgent, I will be selling it for N18m.......

I will be advertising this car in other platforms too, so, at least 259 people will see it before the end of this week

If you want it and don't act fast, someone else might take the car......

Almost brand new......

Interested, willing and ready buyers can call me on 090551337076

Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by system000001(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
10m serious buyer
Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by Samafroxy22(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
lol
system000001:
10m serious buyer
Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by zakir007(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
All these long story and you still didn’t say why you are selling it after just 6 months. I smell something fishy....
Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by Heftyceo: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=EmperorJ5 post=119025027]This Toyota RAV 4, 2017 Model has just been used for just 6 months........

Bought at N23m .....

Now, you can get it a far cheaper price.....

First of all, why should I sell a car that's just 6 months?

A car that was bought for a whopping N23m

Here's why and you can get it as an unbeatable price......

With the exchange rates keep on going high as our Naira keeps on falling against the Dollar, a car that was worth N23m tear rubber may not be that price again......

Cost of living in Nigeria is getting higher by the day and cars are not an exception.

So, you might not get this car at the same price that I bought it barely 6 months ago......

Another good deal that you are getting this car is this - it is unlike the normal used cars you can find anywhere else.....

Before someone can decide to sell his car on major platforms like Jiji and places like here on Nairaland, most times, there are cars that they have used for years, some 3 years, some 5 years or move, a lot of the original parts have been changed and a lot of maintenance works have been on the vehicle.

It won't be as neat, clean, and enjoyable like a brand new used cars

Most "tokunbo" cars are problems for the new owners, you might buy them way cheaper and smile home for getting a bargain, but barely 2 weeks of using such cars, you might be in the mechanic workshop, fixing, repairing, changing one thing or the other, while regretting how you bought such a problematic vehicle....

You will begin the vicious cycle of always visiting the mechanic, being embarrassed and wishing you never bought such a vehicle, because the money you will be spending on repairs almost weekly will be up to the amount you bought the car if not more than in a short period of time......

Before you know it, not being able to continue wasting money, you might sell off the car at just whatever price so that you can rest, even if you don't have much profit.

The next owner, picks up the car and continues with the problem of where you must have stopped.......

That's the story and sad life experience of most "tokunbo cars"

But a car of just 6 months use, is almost like brand new.......

You can get it below the price that I bought it and still enjoy the car for months, and with good servicing for years without wahala

That's exactly what you want....

You want to drive around comfortably without needing to spend time at the mechanic for hours.....

You don't want to be catching bus or jumping okada while your so called car is in the workshop or by the road side.

You don't want your car to be breaking down almost endlessly on the road.....

You want comfort, you want peace of mind and you want durability....

That's what you deserve.......

Okay, if I have used it for just 6 months, then why do I want to sell it?

Very good question, and I will answer you with a straight face.

6 months ago, my whole family were with me, today, my children and wife are outside the country......

I wish to be with them permanently than being in Nigeria while they are over there......

No responsible married man can endure being without his family for long......

So, I am selling off all I have to permanently relocate to be with them...

That's why I am selling off my car.....

And you can see that's a good reason, if not, I shouldn't have sold it ....

Well, I had intended selling it for N20m, but as it's urgent, I will be selling it for N18m.......

I will be advertising this car in other platforms too, so, at least 259 people will see it before the end of this week

If you want it and don't act fast, someone else might take the car......

Almost brand new......

Interested, willing and ready buyers can call me on 090551337076
U really don't need all this epistle!! Nigerians don't care!!! Simply state it price and a buyer that's interested will reach out to U. Get ready for insults and bullshit.
Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by EmperorJ5(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
My family are outside the country right now. I have virtually sold everything else that I have to leave the country permanently and relocate to be with them.

I stated that, you didn't see it

2 Likes

Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by EmperorJ5(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2022
I have said nothing to be insulted or getting bullshit

Insulted for saying what?
Re: Just Used For 6 Months, Everything Almost 100% Brand New by Smithkline200: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
18M for a 2017 Rav 4 used?

I'm speechless.

Happy dreaming.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

06 Peugeot 407(nigerian Used 1 Year) / Honda Accord 2001 Baby Boy Naija Used 08068094003 / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.