Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos (18780 Views)

Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / Accord Party Sacks Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by BJanta: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
You CANNOT have peace until you
sack your presidential candidate.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
It is our nature that whenever anything goes bad even in our homes, we should insult Tinubu.

This case won't be an exception, so we are going to insult the living daylight out of Tinubu for this .

Though we have alot of people to insult for now, Tinubu won't be spared for the blame.
Hian, you have started again, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years grin
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ogun is already in the bag for the Jagaban...
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by donprinyo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Food for urchins. Come rain come shine Peter Obi we know
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by JoeNL22(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rebuke:
Good, to the mod that banned me for almost one month plus, this is to announce to yhu that I am back again.

Unfortunately for yhu, most of us are already tired of NL and while we were away from here, we continued to give it to the urchins hot hot on other reasonable platforms like Facebook, twitter etc.

Yhu banned me for calling a spade a spade. I am back and I will do yet more. Make sure yhu ban me forever this time because I will continue to deal with the same urchin yhu banned me for.
They did the same thing to me also, my ban stopped yesterday, and like you! I have been terrorizing Tinubu's urchins, left, right, Centre, front, back, middle. Nigeria must be great again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by Nairanation2: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
For our Igbo brothers posting tribal, derogatory & sentimental comments about d Yoruba, BE GUIDED AND FAIR! Our Igbo brothers hv been d worst betrayals of d Yoruba in d history of this country. The Yorubas hv their own foibles but d Igbos hv consistently been on d wrong side of history & this is d truth. Had d Igbos played their cards right, SW &SE could hv been a political juggernaut that other regions, including d North will fear & tremble at its feet cuz I believe & know these two regions contribute more to d entity called Nigeria. But out of what some ppl called greed & malignant rivalry cum spite with d Yoruba, d Igbos find themselves here. I pray things change.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by FashionCookie(f): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
It is our nature that whenever anything goes bad even in our homes, we should insult Tinubu.

This case won't be an exception, so we are going to insult the living daylight out of Tinubu for this .

Though we have alot of people to insult for now, Tinubu won't be spared for the blame.
Hahhahahhha...
Or, "it's a lie...propaganda by urchins"
Very annoyingly funny set grin cheesy
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by ComeToJesus: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/09/labour-party-sacks-national-publicity-secretary-dissolves-ogun-excos/

Good riddance. Dude has always been an unstable and flippant character.

He's a clog in the wheel of progress. He'll start disturbing the courts now.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by Indispensable85(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Small labour party can't even put their house in order. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by derecho(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Guy read before commenting.
Who is Alabama? I'm talking about Dr.Okupe who has been in Politics since 1978 after graduating as a Medical Doctor.
For your mind na LP okupe start politics.
lovinagbad:
You see yourself. Okupe just joined LP just over 6 months ago. Alabama has been in LP for many years. Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by PapaFejiro: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Labour party will be worse than PDP and APC.
I pity some of you that don't understand the Nigerian politics.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by 5starMan: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Those are the most bigoted subregion....
They were trained to hate, snitch,betray and envy others.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by Josh109: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Three Things that confirms Jagaban’s ( Tinubu) victory is near!

1. When they make you the Topic;
It confirms you are on Top.

2. When they keep pointing at you;
It confirms you are ahead of the pack.

3. When your every move makes headlines;
It confirms you are their Boss.

“Make no mistake about it. HE Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the GAME in the PLAY. Tinubu is coming!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by newnigerdelta00: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/09/labour-party-sacks-national-publicity-secretary-dissolves-ogun-excos/

Jagajaga party,pretender party, hungry party,lie lie party, labour in VAIN party...... GOD done dey expose owner
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by wickedLion: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Right. I was expecting them to do that since. That Ogun guy and his excos were just behaving like persons possessed by satan since 1914.

Thank God. Next.

Does that mean that Doyin Okupe is a saint? Does he corner Labour Party money or not?

The guy was expelled to shut his mouth from exposing Doyin the more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by newnigerdelta00: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes o,plus your failed Parents.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by etrouble: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
derecho:
Good news.
Arabambi will now be speaking as "former acting secretary..."

Okupe that has been in politics for 42years..naim one stupid Arabambi dey try.

Has Okupe ever won an election in his "42 years" in politics?
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by etrouble: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Ah! The thing go pain agbado urchins wella because their mole inside Labour Party has been exposed and done away with! See them crying in the comments section above me. Then look at the great-grandpa that they're crying on his behalf below me. grin grin

We will ignore idiots and nincompoops abusing their parents at home, and concerntrate on the votes

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by dazzlingd(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They want to use a Yoruba man from Ogun state to attack Labour party but they forget that the whole Nigeria now know that most Yorubas are good at betraying, so when u have a Yoruba man in ur area, u have to watch his move and prepare for the worst

How has the Yorubas betrayed you
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
wickedLion:

Does that mean that Doyin Okupe is a saint? Does he corner Labour Party money or not?

The guy was expelled to shut his mouth from exposing Doyin the more

Doyin wasn't cornering any money. Doyin was just acting as campaign DG for Ogun. But they wanted all monies handed to State excos.

And LP being a little party that has no time but wants to do things quickly and well doesn't want to take chances in this early stage.

They should campaign for LP. If they want higher funds control they can wait till after elections.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by qtx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They want to use a Yoruba man from Ogun state to attack Labour party but they forget that the whole Nigeria now know that most Yorubas are good at betraying, so when u have a Yoruba man in ur area, u have to watch his move and prepare for the worst
grin, what u said is bad. we are one Nigeria
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awon alawada.

About 80 days to election. smh
No wonder Rt Hon. Lasun , lp candidate in last Osun governorship election, bailed out of lp after the prophecy of Asiwaju Tinubu came to pass that he will labour in vain.

May we not labour in vain
check my signature for free stuffs!

See as your life don bend because you've laboured invain for APC.

Shame no dey catch a failure like you?
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by wickedLion: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Doyin wasn't cornering any money. Doyin was just acting as campaign DG for Ogun. But they wanted all monies handed to State excos.

And LP being a little party that has no time but wants to do things quickly and well doesn't want to take chances in this early stage.

They should campaign for LP. If they want higher funds control they can wait till after elections.

But there were allegation of buying 2 range rovers within few months of joining Labour Party as the DG of over 20 Millions each and the fact that he has not been paying any party fees since he joined

The party overlooked this but were quick to suspend Arabambi
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by derecho(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tell me the election you know he contested for.
Okupe is a smart and strategic politician who was key in OBJ and GEJ's government.
Abi na local government politician you call am?
Go read about his days in NRC.
etrouble:

Has Okupe ever won an election in his "42 years" in politics?
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kennyfancy:

I just hope those naive Yoruba people chanting peter obi and obidients can read this

this is the beliefs of average igbo, these nonentities in millions give no fúck about anyone even Ebonyi is still rated as second class Igbo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by danarchy4(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
This Labour party looks like they won't condone rubbish
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by LiveWithIt: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=ecolime post=119026001][/quote]

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by LiveWithIt: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Typical Urchin
I love corn and maize

Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by ifihearam: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Party without structure still removing structure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
They will surely accuse Tinubu for this as if labour party has any relevance in Ogun state.
A state where they don't even have candidates for most elective positions.
Re: Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos by kennethesan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bad eggs fished out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.