Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. (763 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Quality Ice Jewelries (cuban, Earrings , Leg Chain Etc) / Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
When you see a woman wearing leg chain (anklet), what comes to your mind? Be honest.

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Olachase(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wetin won come ur mind again if no be olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Jeon(f): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why this?
Because of the trendy waist beads that's on front page?

well I see it for fashion and beautification

The reason why I fall for Daddyck cool.
I'm a lover of ankle, especially those thick legs like Alicia Keys.

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
op I have fall in love with those feet. I'm stealing right away.

4 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
They are all lesbians
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by meobizy(f): 2:16am On Dec 10, 2022
The same which comes to mind when I see men wearing wristwatches and using wallets; oloshos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
meobizy:
The same which comes to mind when I see men wearing wristwatches and using wallets; oloshos.

Lol
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25
meobizy:

How are they similar?
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by BigYash: 5:17pm On Mar 05
Les/olosho
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by captainbangz: 8:54pm On Mar 06
What comes to my mind is the imagination of the legs being wrapped around my neck. You asked commenters to be honest...smiles
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 1:24am On Mar 07
captainbangz:
What comes to my mind is the imagination of the legs being wrapped around my neck. You asked commenters to be honest...smiles

hahahhaha. Badt guyt

(1) (Reply)

White Lace Styles For Ladies. / Latest Cheat For Browsing Only Available For Etisalite And Mtn.call Me At 080959 / First Lady New Year PINK Wear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.