Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group (945 Views)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Let us have a group, that will debunk all the lies and fabrication that has been leveled against our principal, both on social media or off- social media.if we can be up to 100, we can have a group and take it to the advance level. Alot of lies are flying around, especially within the illiterate that doesn't listen to news or fully aware of what is going with him, except lies like his hand is shaking, he talks incoherently and many. We can always copy those lies and bring it forward, to discuss the best way to respond to that. Suggestions are welcome. ASIWAJU 4 PRESIDENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by PandoraObi: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Merlin9998: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
1. Tell Nigerians the name of Tinubu's primary school, secondary school teachers, class mates or village the schools are located. Answer this and I will pay every member of this group a weekly stipend.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by ecolime(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please add me to the group. I must chop from our looted commonwealth.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
2. Who is Bobo Chicago Amoda Sagondele and why does Tinubu's pictures pop when the names are entered on any browser?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Roboto11: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

Emeka.

Your commonwealth is in Anambra.

Ask Obi what he did with it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by SLAP44: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please add me, bullion van loot sweet die grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by ecolime(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Emeka.

Your commonwealth is in Anambra.

Ask Obi what he did with it.
Boda Kamoru, you know Obi no dey give shishi. Na Jagaban be father Christmas.

E nu gbe. E je ka gbenu si oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Roboto11: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

Emeka, go ask Obi why he made you hungry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by ecolime(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Emeka, go ask Obi why he made you hungry.
Na Tinubu make me and you hungry. He has been stealing our common wealth since 1999. Funniest thing is the kleptomaniac isn't even a Lagosian. He was adopted from Iragbiji.

Don't worry, we will retire him permanently there next year. I believe I can count on you Kamoru.

We can't continue this way Omo Iya cry

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Villa12(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

Na Tinubu make me and you hungry. He has been stealing our common wealth since 1999. Funniest thing is the kleptomaniac isn't even a Lagosian. He was adopted from Iragbiji.

Don't worry, we will retire him permanently there next year. I believe I can count on you Kamoru.

Chinedu

Obi is responsible for your misery grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by ecolime(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Obi is responsible for your misery grin
Rasaki, Obi no be my governor na. Na Sanwo-Olu. And Tinubu is the reason the hardworking governor no fit do much.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin

tinubu will never be president , don't waste time gathering people in the group. your principal is a power greedy man.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Villa12(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

Rasaki, Obi no be my governor na. Na Sanwo-Olu. And Tinubu is the reason the hardworking governor no fit do much.
Chinedu

Obi is the reason you abandoned your AfghanEastern region to South West to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge grin angry

Obi is responsible for the dilapidated state of your barren and unproductive region which makes you and your likes left your region for decades to South West

Nwanne, Obi is responsible for your woe in life reason why majority of you refugees will not be going back to your red mud land in this yuletide season because of his boys IPOB and UGM grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by AfonjaConehead: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
What is the name of the group?

Agbado group of agberoes grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by lenghtinny(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Let us have a group, that will debunk all the lies and fabrication that has been leveled against our principal, both on social media or off- social media.if we can be up to 100, we can have a group and take it to the advance level. Alot of lies are flying around, especially within the illiterate that doesn't listen to news or fully aware of what is going with him, except lies like his hand is shaking, he talks incoherently and many. We can always copy those lies and bring it forward, to discuss the best way to respond to that. Suggestions are welcome. ASIWAJU 4 PRESIDENT.
So the hand tremors and conjoined statements he's always making at campaign rallies na liesshocked

E better make una sell una souls give devil than this nonsense you are doing angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
North4Obi23:
1. Tell Nigerians the name of Tinubu's primary school, secondary school teachers, class mates or village the schools are located. Answer this and I will pay every member of this group a weekly stipend.
tell me why Peter obi used olevel instead of his 3rd class BSC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by AfonjaConehead: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Obi is the reason you abandoned your AfghanEastern region to South West to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge grin angry

Obi is responsible for the dilapidated state of your barren and unproductive region which makes you and your likes left your region for decades to South West

Nwanne, Obi is responsible for your woe in life reason why majority of you refugees will not be going back to your red mud land in this yuletide season because of his boys IPOB and UGM grin

".. which makes you and your likes left your region...."

Chai!!!!! Grammar issa nor easy atall atall. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by AfonjaConehead: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph urchin grin:
tell me why Peter obi used olevel instead of his 3rd class BSC
1st tell us if it is a crime to do so...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:
poor man, disqualified
Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
North4Obi23:
2. Who is Bobo Chicago Amoda Sagondele and why does Tinubu's pictures pop when the names are entered on any browser?
what can you say to this picture

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
SLAP44:
Please add me, bullion van loot sweet die grin
disqualified, the main aim is to debunk rumors not for money

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

Obi is a begger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ginaz:
grin

tinubu will never be president , don't waste time gathering people in the group. your principal is a power greedy man.
Ur Peter obi knows he can never win, is just to amass wealth from dull people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

u no get sense, what concerns Tinubu with national resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by SLAP44: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
disqualified, the main aim is to debunk rumors not for money

But the name Tinubu is a rumour grin

Dude got no history at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Ginaz(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Ur Peter obi knows he can never win, is just to amass wealth from dull people like you

your principal that became a laughing international stock is what? he couldn't answer questions! don't mistake me for your old principal . grin
Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ginaz:

your principal that became a laughing international stock is what? he couldn't answer questions! don't mistake me for your old principal . grin
let us assume, he is dull, but 100times better than your generation in terms of achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Ginaz(f): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
let us assume, he is dull, but 100times better than your generation in terms of achievement

we don't thief in my family! i have a family background that can be traced , we can't say that about tinubu! which achievements are you talking about? drugs or lies or falsehood?
tinubu is a disgrace , i won't be proud about having a father who have no classmates, age unknown, origin unknown. grin

supporting tinubu have gotten you nothing, your family can't afford 3 square meals a day.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Villa12(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

".. which makes you and your likes left your region...."

Chai!!!!! Grammar issa nor easy atall atall. grin grin grin
As a refugee in Lagos, are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Nairaland Tinubu Campaign Group by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Lol.. definitely not President of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote Atiku Abubakar To Recover Nigeria 2023. / Suicide Loading (photo) / #bawamustgonow Trending On Twitter After EFCC Intercepted 32million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.