Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Black Kings And Queens Of Europe Before Trans Atlantic Slave Trade ( Images) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Kings And Queens Of Europe Before Trans Atlantic Slave Trade ( Images) (4930 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / The Precolonial Slave Trade Of Igbo's In Picture / How Madam Efunroye Tinubu Aided Abolishment Of Slave Trade In 1800s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Black Kings And Queens Of Europe Before Trans Atlantic Slave Trade ( Images) by Hoodrat(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the information, that's where I was driving at. The use of firearm was very instrumental to conquest of so many nations. They are not better than blacks at all. They have systematically ensure that Africa does not develop properly. And [b] many of our brothers/sisters are willingly fulfilling the white man dream to keep Africa down. Such a pity.[ /b]

Spot on! There are Many Specific brothers and sisters among us who have always sided with the so called white men ever since the time of the Greek captivity, Romans captivity till this very day, those specific souls had a hands in furthering our destructions and the martyrdom of all the apostles, priest and the prophets . If it was upto this type of brothers and sisters we will remain as Sodom and Gomorah slaves forever because they love SIN, they love the Freedom to Sin that the rulership of the white man offers! If you look into the history of the israelites they the type of souls that are forever resisting God will and Most High has promised that they will not make it out of the War, Fermin and death thats currently happening on the earth but those that keep the commandments will be saved and reign with Christ for a 1000 years on earth.

2 Esdras 9:7-10 And every one that shall be saved , and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,

8 Shall be preserved from the said perils, and shall see my salvation in my land, and within my borders: for I have sanctified them for me from the beginning.

9 Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused my ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
10 For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known me;
Re: Black Kings And Queens Of Europe Before Trans Atlantic Slave Trade ( Images) by Hoodrat(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Black Kings And Queens Of Europe Before Trans Atlantic Slave Trade ( Images) by Hoodrat(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Things To Remember In Life / Igbos What Are Your Good Morning Greetings Like / Hausa’s Sarauta Is Something To Cherish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.