Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt (13891 Views)

Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2022
She wants to cash out from supreme monkey
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Gkay1(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Politics is not do or die affair, destroying someone to build your own life will not lead you to anywhere

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by ofemigeorge(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2022
More reason why you should vote this man. Evil people can't rest wen the Godly are progressing. They will do everything to distract and disturb you. Just be focused. They people milking this country will see chumtin wen obi enters. No hiding place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Coolgent(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2022
ECASH120:
The only thing some illiterate northerners understand is kill kill kill!!!

If you come against them religiously they kill, go against them politically they kill.

Ironically, they suffer most from bad leaders.
Yes they are just another version of IPOB & ESN,
Work on your grammar instead of bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by everythinggirly(f): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2022
This is very painful, truly truly animals dey in human form, why would they do such horrible thing?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by nony43(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

This looks more like the handiwork of Zombidient and their Supreme Monkey leader, Peter Obi.

It’s the handi work of Apcpdp

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Mrkindness: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2022
This same islamists that have been killing and destroying Labour Party will turn and accused Obidients of violence. Islam is everything wrong in humanity, they are evil and can pretend
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Mrkindness: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:
I'm sure this is the handiwork of Zombidients and their Supreme Monkey leader.

The woman wanted to defect from the Lamba Party and they asked her to bring the money they gave her.

Abeg make government cage the Supreme Monkey
you think it's funny but that violence you are praying for will soon locate you. You will know that nobody have Monopoly over violence.

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by ojex004: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2022
ECASH120:

If you come against them religiously they kill, go against them politically they kill.

HYPOCRITE, but your unknown gunmen burnt down whole market for sit at home, And they kill pawpaw brother . What is diff between Afghaneastern part of Nigeria and the so call north part of Nigeria?
You this zombidence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by matrixmuzi: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Nephta:
May the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message. Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank
I understand you need help but are you apc or pdp? I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by phemmie06(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
And you, a calamity
oyebanji44:
Being an obidient is a disaster. .. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by RedAlert08(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
should we be celebrating violence?
Why are Tinubu fans senseless?

You are obviously a Yoruba, I thought they said you guys are educated and civil, how come we keep seeing the opposite?

Educated and civil for where? It's all noise and urban myth.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Benoxvals(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Nephta:
May the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message. Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Where is your location?
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Cryofigbos: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2022
ECASH120:

Just as the only thing u online warriors understand is to attack, insult and bully anyone not supporting obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by MarketDispatch: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

Little wonder someone selected Shettima as VP
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Dicoomoba: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2022
ECASH120:
More

We said Peter Obi want to turn everyone to drinker just the way he did in Anambra no way for Liar Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Dicoomoba: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2022
ofemigeorge:
More reason why you should vote this man. Evil people can't rest wen the Godly are progressing. They will do everything to distract and disturb you. Just be focused. They people milking this country will see chumtin wen obi enters. No hiding place.

Obi the Beer manufacturer is Godly ? God punish your saint ���������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Demonic people at work. They will fail

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
It will not stop the demented Iragbiji drug criminal from total disgrace come February next year.

PO is the least threat to Tinubu's 2023 victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by DevilSignature: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Being an urchin is a curse
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by DKM123: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2022
When I say Tinubu is extremely w!cked, vindictive and de#dly, you people have not seen anything yet. If he becomes the President una go see pepper.

His arrogance and cocksure snobbishness doesn't come from nothing. He isn't the king of touts for nothing. This killers and touts around him have only one mission and that is to kill and to destroy.

This is the evul man some of you are passionately rooting for. Madt Nigerians.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2022
May The Almighty replenish her in folds.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by izubext007: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2022
No, it's not a disaster but a revolution.

Obi Datti
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by sukar886: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Why are APC so desperate about this presidency , tinubu and his urchins should stop this rubbish
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Chidex500: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Let me remind you when you rejoice over evil on others, it'll definitely get to you. And that time,no one will come to your aid.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Benwallt(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2022
She needs psychiatric evaluation. No nor human being should be supporting LP going by the antecedent of the flag bearer
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by Hoodnigga123: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Like North like east. The same way they are killing people that are supporting APC/Tinubu in the East is the same way they are killing those who are supporting Obi in the North. It is only on the West that they understand that politics is not a do or die affairs.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt by jamace(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2022
WHY THE HAUSAS MUST NOT VOTE ATIKU

1. Have you ever seen a fulani boy doing almajiri? None. Only hausa boys are used as religious slaves. The fulani boys are following their fulani fathers in rearing their cows.
2. You said bandits kill muslims too. Please tell me how many fulanis have been killed by bandits/boko haram? None. Only Hausas are killed.
3. Tell me how many fulanis have been kidnapped for ransom? None. Only hausas are kidnapped for ransom.
4. Have you heard that bandits captured fulani women or girls for sex? No. Only Hausa women and girls are captured and raped.
5. Do bandits/boko haram seize farmlands from fulanis? Not at all. Only hausa farmlands are seized.
6. Who do bandits and boko harams turn to bondage of paying taxes in the North? Hausas of course, not fulanis.
7. Why are the fulanis exempted from the menace of bandits and boko harams ? Give your honest answer, pls.
8. Who are those in IDP camps in the North? The Hausas again. So, where are the fulanis in the North?
9. Etc etc etc

From the above, it is evident that hausas bear the brunt of insecurity in the North. Why are the fulanis exempted? Because the insecurity is a fulani agenda. Stop deceiving the hausas with religion. Fulanis are not religious. Fulanis use religion as deception to achieve their political objective.

With these, any hausa that foolishly vote Atiku, a fulani man, on the basis of same religion will remain a perpetual slave to the fulanis.

Hausas should chop Atiku money and vote Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Gets New Commissioner Of Police, 5 Days To Election / Sowore Still In DSS Custody, Agency Set to Arraign Him Again Next Week / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.