Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? (380 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by AntiTerrorist: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Do you observe that surpporters of Atiku, Obi or Kwankwanso are either called IPOB or Omo Yiibo by Tinubu's surpporters before raining insults on them? Is this not an ethnic hatred taken too far? And won't Tinubu need votes from SE and SS who are predominantly Igbos?

I believe Tribalism is worse than Racism.

Villa12:
Chinedu

Online Dangote rambling on a platform owned by a young Yoruba lad grin
Villa12:
Chinedu

Why are you disguising like a female on nairaland please? Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland? You're a male disguising like a female on nairaland. Don't you know it is a criminal offence to impersonate?

Why are you impersonating?
Moh247:
cool

Omo yiibo

Yaradua was Obasanjo's third term ticket and he was sick and needed help

Moh247:

Another Omo yiibo

Are you Tinubu's doctor to know he is sick

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by Thortp(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Even one of them abused me in yoruba language. Dude thought I'm ibo

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by derecho(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na strategy and a foolish one too.
1. Blackmail omoluabis
2.Make Peter Obi look like an ethnic champion

But OBIdients dey break dem like ewedu with ijabe

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by socialmediaman: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's a deliberate tag to instigate people against Igbos because of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

It would've worked on many people if not that the hunge, poverty and insecurity in the land caused by APC is brain reseting and doesn't know tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by Olachase(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just one question for you op are you with Tinubu or Against him? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by iSense247: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
Even one of them abused me in yoruba language. Dude thought I'm ibo
When you speak pure yoruba to them, they will still call you Igbo before abusing you.

Tinubu and his urchins hate Igbos a lot. Kinni awon Igbo se funwon?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by Ofunaofu: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olachase:
Just one question for you op are you with Tinubu or Against him? undecided undecided

Why asking, so that you can ethnically pigeon hole him accordingly

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by iSense247: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olachase:
Ola the Tribalist. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by ItsTutsi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's the same way your people claim any northerner supporting Tinubu is from SW/yoruba
AntiTerrorist:
Do you observe that surpporters of Atiku, Obi or Kwankwanso are either called IPOB or Omo Yiibo by Tinubu's surpporters before raining insults on them? Is this not an ethnic hatred taken too far? And won't Tinubu need votes from SE and SS who are predominantly Igbos?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by Millimann: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's simply because they are daft and unreasonable.

That's why they are called urchins.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by Suunnn(f): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Mentality
Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by RockHard: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Maybe na same reason why you Zombidiot Obingos refer to every Tinubu supporter as a 'Yoruba Muslim'? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by derecho(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi spoilt Tinubu's strategy.
He would have been talking about the turn of the South but another strong Southern candidate is on the ballot.
Obi is Tinubu's biggest threat even in the Southwest
iSense247:
When you speak pure yoruba to them, they will still call you Igbo before abusing you.

Tinubu and his urchins hate Igbos a lot. Kinni awon Igbo se funwon?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by Olachase(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
iSense247:
Ola the Tribalist. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin
lol am not surprised or moved with those pictures you uploaded!!! The same why u were circling Buhari pix then saying it was Jubri of Sudan grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by galaxy2020(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
How zombie the behave?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by iSense247: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
galaxy2020:
How zombie the behave?
Moh247 is an irredeemable urchin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by PandoraObi: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Because they are filled with the bitterness and hatred of IPOB miscreants and ESN cannibals
Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by AntiTerrorist: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2022
RockHard:

Maybe na same reason why you Zombidiot Obingos refer to every Tinubu supporter as a 'Yoruba Muslim'? undecided

Re: Why Do Tinubu's Surpporters Refer Everyone Not Surporting APC An Easterner? by AntiTerrorist: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Because they are filled with the bitterness and hatred of IPOB miscreants and ESN cannibals

(1) (Reply)

The Nation Tendered Apologies For Tag Simon Ekpa Sit At Home To Ipob,we Won / I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria — Buhari / Obasanjo Supported Atiku In 2019, And You People Take Him Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.