Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe (487 Views)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In 2020 Fast Way / Bank Transfer Issues Via USSD .. / How To Import Goods & Sell Very Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by Mavor: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Is there a very quick way to receive a bank transfer from Europe into a local USD domiciliary account? I normally receive such transfers after 3 to 5 business days using Citibank US as the intermediary bank but for some reason, my new employer company in Europe have been struggling to do this since Tuesday this week. Is there a better way that I can get it in a day or 2 days? Please advise here. Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by ayoncox: 5:42am On Dec 10, 2022
Mavor:
Is there a very quick way to receive a bank transfer from Europe into a local USD domiciliary account? I normally receive such transfers after 3 to 5 business days using Citibank US as the intermediary bank but for some reason, my new employer company in Europe have been struggling to do this since Tuesday this week. Is there a better way that I can get it in a day or 2 days? Please advise here. Thanks.
I can help you with that, chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by Mavor: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2022
ayoncox:

I can help you with that, chat me up on 08089456258
Post it here. I am not contacting anyone. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by ayoncox: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Mavor:
Post it here. I am not contacting anyone. Thanks.
Chatting makes the conversation expressive and you can call for clarity. If I should be making all the post here it doesn't make sense.
I am not desperate just trying to help, it all about choice.
In fact forget about it, I have nothing to lose
Re: Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by SavageResponse(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
ayoncox:

Chatting makes the conversation expressive and you can call for clarity. If I should be making all the post here it doesn't make sense.
I am not desperate just trying to help, it all about choice.
In fact forget about it, I have nothing to lose

Na wetin dey do una sef? angry

The guy asked a simple question here but instead of giving him a simple answer here you're asking him to chat you up which invariably means he will indirectly disclose his identity because you will now have his phone number!

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by ayoncox: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
SavageResponse:

Na wetin dey do una sef? angry

The guy asked a simple question here but instead of giving him a simple answer here you're asking him to chat you up which invariably means he will indirectly disclose his identity because you will now have his phone number!

The guy has chatted me up and it has been of help, so no need for jumping into conclusion
Re: Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe by coolqayy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Use wise or grey or geegpay

(1) (Reply)

Day/swing Trading TSLA (tesla) / Payoneer Funds / When To Look For Advertisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.