Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) (56274 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by DeltaOil: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEsfAe7gKSE

Mummies in the house, can you do this to your baby girl?

Now, here we are talking about moral upbringing and a mother dressed a little girl like this for her graduation party. What message is she trying to pass across? Before age ten, this girl will be exposed to more adult lifestyle too big for her age. Na WA o...

WRONG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Streett: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Unconsciously officially pimpin’ her out for possible Pervs & Pedos Out there ...

What a fvckery of darn MOM!!!

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by elonize(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dis generation of teens n adults...or let me say future parents..are d most senseless av ever seen.
Naso she go dey teach d pikin in descent dressing ,n no moral upbringing.
Sm guys go dey teach their male child how to paint their fingernails cry
I didn't mention leg chain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Exceed15: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Useless mother. Shame on her. What for exactly I don't understand. Don't over mature kids.. haba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by rezzy: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
I know her tribe without opening the video
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Daughter of a head dresser
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by benqo01(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Seriously this is very bad,i don't want to know if it is a clout shit or whatsoever na its bad.
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olachase:
Na only Adam kW wetin him eyes see for Eve hand inside garden of Eden grin grin
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hopefully, one Delta state grandfather doesn't see her

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by nahr(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is sad and funny at the same time, let a little girl be a little girl! Even Cardi B doesn't put eyelashes and nails on Kulture.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
GOFRONT:
When mummy is an Ex slayqueen and daddy is always on dating app like the youth corper's husband in the UK, what kind of offspring do you expect??

Hahaha

I am sure this happened in Asaba or Benin. I always see very strange kiddies pictures from that region. Iyawo Pablo them.

Yahoo daddy and slay queen mummy.

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by ericuzor(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEsfAe7gKSE

Mummies in the house, can you do this to your baby girl?

Now, here we are talking about moral upbringing and a mother dressed a little girl like this for her graduation party. What message is she trying to pass across? Before age ten, this girl will be exposed to more adult lifestyle too big for her age. Na WA o...
this means nothing it shows the mother love her daughter alot..
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT!
inforesource:
Carbon copy of the mother. Very soon they will say na devil cause am.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
ericuzor:
this means nothing it shows the mother love her daughter alot..
love kee you dia,idiot fathee

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by weconnect: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
With this, you should already know the type of live her mother is living

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by BJanta: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sold to the devil from the cradle.
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by izubext007: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
This how they breed them.
� Snake will never give birth without her tail

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by BlackMan6969(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mother - Slay Queen. Father - Yahoo Boy.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bad parenting. And they will now blame the school if something happened to the kid

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Laughingkk: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thunder fire this little girl mama and the papa wey impregnate her ten times

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
I feel sad for the little innocent kid. She may miss the whole of her childhood because there Mom wants he to be an adult so fast. Not just any kind of adult, but a flying adult.
She's won't have the opportunity to experience real childhood.
If i as an adult can't do those because I know how painful it s to fix nails and wear lashes.
To me this is child abuse. The onethpe we don't talk about. When a kid's Innocence and childhood is snatched from her by the parents, it's also child abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by themanderon: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
These are damaged goods seeking to spread their damaged nature to their kids. A whole lot of parents these days are not worthy to be called parents. The government should take that child from whoever is raising her. No wonder they grow up and start selling their ovaries for peanuts spits.
This perverse generation sickens one to the stomach. To she foolish mother she may be somewhere forming woke.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by emmanuelowenn: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
I detest artificial beauty

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
When the bed is shaking regularly the home is at peace. Thanks fit me for the kind of woman i married. GOD BLESS YOU "NIHINLOLAWA"

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Sammy101111(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Definition of her mother

Na so he they take start
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by almarthins(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olachase:
Na only Adam kW wetin him eyes see for Eve hand inside garden of Eden grin grin

Hahaha... We don suffer. The mama go think say she dey help her not knowing she is giving rise to the next generation of immoral being in guise of girl.
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Houseofglam7:

You are not nice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
At all..grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slay mom done born slay baby..grin
Re: Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
When runs girls are becoming mums ....... I fear for the next generations of our girls. During our time, our parents thought that parenting was a huge task even though most of us helped ourselves with senses.... parenting now is one of the most difficult work a parent can do..... as you are doing your best, the society is doing it's dirty work. It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) / University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.