Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fashion Is The Only Language My Soul Speaks And The Only Art My Fingers Can Blee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Is The Only Language My Soul Speaks And The Only Art My Fingers Can Blee (282 Views)

If I Don’t Remove It, I Could Die – US Rapper, Lil Uzi Vert Cries Out As He Blee / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / King Power Finally Speaks And Confirms $100 Million Deal With Davido (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Is The Only Language My Soul Speaks And The Only Art My Fingers Can Blee by PokoVirtuous(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fashion Is The Only Language My Soul Speaks And The Only Art My Fingers Can Bleed To - Tunde Kehinde

The Fashion Model had shared a number of cute photographs of himself, even as he made the statement - fans gushes, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.

Taking to his Instagram handle a few weeks ago, Tunde Kehinde, better known as Wicked Tailor, shared several stunning outdoor pictures of himself, revealing that fashion is the only language his soul speaks.

"Fashion is they only language my SOUL speaks and they only art my fingers can bleed � TOO❤️❤️❤️�styled by House of KEKE,LOCAL MAN..dm for your vintage shirts and local man caps and tshirt,always and forever available ��."

As expected, followers have since taken to the comments to extol him - here's an excerpt.

Badass_2lit, 'Massive ��'; Kvngdavmusic, 'Wicked ���', among others.

Source: Pokovirtuousblog

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Opens Up On Recent Miscarriage / Burn Stubborn Belly Fat - For Free: / Watch The Craziest And Newest House Mate In Bbtitans | Bigbrother Titans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.