Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron (19639 Views)

Court Document Reveals ‘Army General’ Behind ₦10.9 Billion Assets Seized By EFCC / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by CheapHomes1: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:

Who's the head of NDLEA?.. A pry sch kid would easily understand my comments up there.

Wow...so primary school kids know the head of NDLEA? Are you a school teacher?

Since primary school kids understand my comments, then you have any problems explaining what malami has got to with NDLEA? Do primary school kids also know who malami is?
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by tomju2(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Anthony Umolu, Chibi Aruh, Izuchukwu Anieto, Williams Agusi and Augustine Koisochukwu Umolu. With Mexicans?!

Is this how they want to run Biabia Potopoto republic?

Na who curse these people like this?!

BiaBia potopoto jews on the bad side of the News again.

Aren't you ashamed of bluba blu baba,? Better go and get your APV abi na APC, God bless PDApc. Confused people. Bullion van Republic conveying fake credentials and drug money. This is Nigeria no be Chicago.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Ofemmanu1: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
tomju2:

Aren't you ashamed of bluba blu baba,? Better go and get your APV abi na APC, God bless PDApc. Confused people. Bullion van Republic conveying fake credentials and drug money. This is Nigeria no be Chicago.

By the time baba Blu beat Obituary like a baby, you will have no choice than to end it.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by babajero(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Oikirodah or whatever you call yourself. The people paying you to write rubbish on your useless blog ireportersonline will not bail you when you're called to answer for your allegations against the person of Peter Obi. It's clear that you're in cahoots with a mod on nairaland to tarnish Peter Obi's image judging by the speed with which your convoluted gibberish reaches the front page. There's a disclaimer that exonerates that mod, but implicates YOU. You may not know this, I just say make I tell you.
the guy dey do make the corrupt government see am give am small thing, but he no know sey na fire he dey go fall into instead.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by PascalEhizojie: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
The corrupt ones are the ones correcting the corrupt ones. Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Bluntemperor: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zeddyzed:
While we focus on corruption by the Executive, a lot of these things happen within government offices.

The Corruption in the others -
- Legislative Assembly ( Federal and States)
- MDAS,etc,is not of this World!( the NPA,Discos,NIRSAL Bank - Agricultural/ Fertilizers,Customs,etc, countless MDAs, including that of the States Ministry).
Thank you your Honour- Justice,for your Eagle eyes that spot the wicked people in pushing the deal through!
Very Shameful!
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by AlphaTaikun: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
dre11:
The NDLEA denied concealing any assets seized from the convicts in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES on Friday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/569771-judge-reveals-how-ndlea-allegedly-concealed-assets-seized-from-jailed-drug-barons.html
I remember this criminal case from 2016.

According to the NDLEA and NIA, the very useless drug barons who brought in these criminal Mexican and Colombian drug gangs to set up very toxic methamphetamine laboratories in different locations in
Ajao Estate, Satellite town, Iba New
Site, Ibeju-Lekki all in Lagos State, Asaba in Delta State, Nnewi, Ozubulu and Obosi in Anambra State, Port Harcourt in Rivers State are ALL indigenes of Anambra State!

Many of these drug criminals who flaunt money and deceive the gullible, have built mansions or leased lands in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Asaba, Onitsha, PH, Enugu, and their home villages in Anambra with the ill-gotten money got from destroying the lives of the youths who they channel these hard drugs to in the Unis and other higher institutions.

The death penalty MUST be applied to all these criminal drug barons via hanging, lethal injections OR the electric chair in Nigeria and elsewhere before they destroy mankind. Malaysia, Singapore, and most Asian countries don't treat drug trafficking with levity, and it's all under control. Get caught in
Singapore and face the death penalty. Period.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by benjaminlawson(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
All this officers that are messing up in their duty is persisted because their is no sanction. The time as ripe for them to be shown the way out of public service to serve as deterrent to other. Without this, this evil will continue.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by JuanDeDios: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Elclamour:

Because they will publish only Nigeria, if same was to happen in their country.

I remember seeing an agitation on twitter, o think USA precisely or Dubai. 12 people commited cyber crime and this 12 people where from 4 or more countries, Nigeria, India, USA, Ghana, and other countries. But they circulated only the Nigerians guys picture and covered the rest.

It was annoying
Hmmm. I see.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by higgs: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
They are in the same line of business with a certain presidential candidate.......
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
babajero:
the guy dey do make the corrupt government see am give am small thing, but he no know sey na fire he dey go fall into instead.

All it will take is for me to just have his time, I go frustrate him papa with lawsuits till he coughs out all the money he received from Seyi. Even though Oikirodah may just be an alias, I know his type and I've dealt with many of them. This one will even be easier because he has a traceable business. I'm not saying he shouldn't campaign for Tinubu, all I'm saying is that he stops fabricating stories about Peter Obi. It's that simple. He has done it too much and quite frankly, it's becoming irritating.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by dochenaj: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Interesting prosecutors now collect bribes to issue plea deals.

Nigerian Judiciary is a mockery.

6 years for a case to be concluded is a long time and we are not even talking about appeals. Something has to be done about speeding up trials.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by REALretep(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
9ja embarassed
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by RealTalkNoBull: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2022
If theyve been incarcerated since they were arrested then they need to get credit for the time they have been in Custody.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by RealTalkNoBull: 5:16am On Dec 11, 2022
dochenaj:
Interesting prosecutors now collect bribes to issue plea deals.

Nigerian Judiciary is a mockery.

6 years for a case to be concluded is a long time and we are not even talking about appeals. Something has to be done about speeding up trials.
Its not out of the ordinary though. I know of ongoing cases here in the United States that have been stalled for that long.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by snoopz: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2022
I can confidently say any recovery agency be it immigration, NDLEA, effc, icpc DSS and other security agencies in Nigeria is corrupt
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Terror48: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Same to you and your entire criminal clan

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by JuanDeDios: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Elclamour:

Because they will publish only Nigeria, if same was to happen in their country.

I remember seeing an agitation on twitter, o think USA precisely or Dubai. 12 people commited cyber crime and this 12 people where from 4 or more countries, Nigeria, India, USA, Ghana, and other countries. But they circulated only the Nigerians guys picture and covered the rest.

It was annoying
Fair enough, I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Man Who Kidnapped 3-Week-Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm - Pictures / Police Intercepts 3,600 Litres Of Petrol In Polythene Bag..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.