Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 (88288 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Japan Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) - Live / Morocco Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 23 November 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Reminderz: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Make them just carry cup give Argentina.. There's no need to play the remaining matches. It's been planned from the start.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by humberjade: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
robosky02:
I hope they are not doing everything for messi to win this world cup

He criticized a referee and the ref is sent home

Martinez said: 'The referee was just giving everything for them.

'He gave 10 minutes [added time] for no reason. He was giving free-kicks outside the box for them, like two, three times. He just wanted them to score, that's basically it. So, hopefully we don't have that ref anymore. He's useless.'

These footballers are becoming too powerful, whilst there is no concrete evidence to prove that the ref was against Argentina, acting on the basis of the players' comments is setting a bad precedence.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Emu4life(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Clown. Ronaldo won his 1st ballon as a midfielder at Mbappe's age
We are saying the same thing. Mbappe and Haaland can't even equal Ronaldo talk more of The Great Lionel Messigrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by sukkot: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
my boy modric finna kick some goat ass
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Slynation(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
Even if Messi wins the cup.ronaldo legacy still continues through mbappe and haaland.they will be greater than Messi and Ronaldo . especially that mbappe
I don't think any can erase Messi's and CR-7 legacy in football... atleast not in the next 20years!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
wink
Chatflick:

At his age Messi had won a UCL and many other things. Nobody can surpass Ronaldo not to talk of Messi. Dey play.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by CuteNbad(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We are crushing them Croatian bones

Two more wins and the debate will be over for Penaldo fans

Infact make I carry morroco straight wining Even if I nor get one naira for account
I go borrow take play the game
hope you do am?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Emu4life(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Veezy4u:
see o all these people who are here wailing biko go to FIFA's headquarters, no be our fault say Morocco won against your wish. It is equally not our fault Croatia won Brazil ( our darling samba boys and most importantly our tickets). Allow us to watch our match in peace, say no to vawulence grin
When ref was adding TEN huge minutes for nothing v Netherlands none of you complained. Croatia didn't lay a glove on Brazil, they were lucky cos Brazil thought it was their birthright, Argentina mean business. This is our cup! Past Argentine teams had looked very good on paper but this team doesn't look inspiring but are equally efficient.
You've described this Argentinian team perfectly. They are not good on paper but they are efficient. The only thing they know how to do is getting the job done. Still a dicey situation though, may Argentina succeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by garfield1: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
brain54:

No mind dem…

Dey dance anyhow like say them don win World Cup. When na quarter final Dem win.

I wonder wetin for even happen or how dem for dance if say dem win the World Cup.

Samba boys my …

What is your problem with dance? Are you ok at all?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Veezy4u(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Emu4life:
You've described this Argentinian team perfectly. They are not good on paper but they are efficient. The only thing they know how to do is getting the job done. Still a dicey situation though, may Argentina succeed.
they need to be compact defensively and most importantly avoid conceeding set pieces; imagine having short fellas like otamendi, Lisandro Martinez, in defence, why won't van gaal put giants grin if they added 1more minutes in normal time they would have lost. It's good Di Maria is back, we need an angel grin in dah forward line. One good thing is that Argentina won't underrate Croatia. All the four teams left should be given a joint trophy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by brain54(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

What is your problem with dance? Are you ok at all?
I am very okay thanks for asking…

What about you…? You seem like you have family issues. Serious ones. Sorry about that.!

It shall be well ok…
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Austineva2: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Spactacle:
I see Messi going to the finals, I see him lifting the world cup. tongue tongue tongue

All hail king Leo
prophecy or wish?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Emu4life(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Veezy4u:
they need to be compact defensively and most importantly avoid conceeding set pieces; imagine having short fellas like otamendi, Lisandro Martinez, in defence, why won't van gaal put giants grin if they added 1more minutes in normal time they would have lost. It's good Di Maria is back, we need an angel grin in dah forward line. One good thing is that Argentina won't underrate Croatia. All the four teams left should be given a joint trophy.
He removed Romero because Romero had Yellow Card and needs to be rested since they were leading and it was 70mins.

The bolded is funnycheesy
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Gangster1ms: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
I see some people still hoping Croatia to remove Argentina, y'all blind or deaf all these while?
If Argentina loose to Croatia call me bastard, this world cup belongs to them from the start, it's been carefully planned. Stake your life savings on Argentina.
Messi had already tattooed the world cup on his body before the start of the tournament, that should tell you the amount of assurance and confidence he has.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by garfield1: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
brain54:

I am very okay thanks for asking…

What about you…? You seem like you have family issues. Serious ones. Sorry about that.!

It shall be well ok…

Oga ,how does Brazilian dance negatively affect you? Why the bad belle.you should even be enjoying it
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by brain54(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

Oga ,how does Brazilian dance negatively affect you? Why the bad belle.you should even be enjoying it
I never said it affected me negatively. Which one is bad belle inside this matter now?
I only quoted someone who said they were over confident of winning.
Their dancing seems to prove/support that claim.

Don’t ask me if I am okay next time.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by nicestguy1: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Simeonjoe1: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Veezy4u:

The funny thing is that this Argentina team is good with defending set pieces. Forget the opponent height they've always win the ball...
The goal against them in set pieces has been from the ground
The sabi nod ball away and sabi defend, just sometimes your best ain't good enough.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Simeonjoe1: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gangster1ms:
I see some people still hoping Croatia to remove Argentina, y'all blind or deaf all these while?
If Argentina loose to Croatia call me bastard, this world cup belongs to them from the start, it's been carefully planned. Stake your life savings on Argentina.
Messi had already tattooed the world cup on his body before the start of the tournament, that should tell you the amount of assurance and confidence he has.

Nice one more pics to be added tomorrow and 2 more when he lifts the trophy.

Then I'll come back to this

(modify) Pls make sure you add them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Spactacle(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Austineva2:
prophecy or wish?
Both smiley smiley
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
robosky02:

'He gave 10 minutes [added time] for no reason. He was giving free-kicks outside the box for them, like two, three times. He just wanted them to score, that's basically it. So, hopefully we don't have that ref anymore. He's useless.'
Oga Argentina was leading when ref added 10 minutes, it is advantage to who?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Gangster1ms: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Nice one more pics to be added tomorrow and 2 more when he lifts the trophy.

Then I'll come back to this

(modify) Pls make sure you add them
Come back and do what?
Did i say he won't lift it before? Or you lack comprehensive skills?
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Dagger111(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
robosky02:

Na Messi matter go kee una. You guys said him no go reach this level. Now, God redeemed him and his team, una don shift goal post to the Referee, haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by polymaths(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
With this Moroccan style of play they can defeat any team, they defend fully making it difficult for opponent team to have even one goal against them easily, and when they score against you first you are in trouble because they will defend with the last drop of their blood and if the opponent attackers are very sharp they will get draw. Therefore I will give Morocco win or draw. Then winning on penalty.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Omodua(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
robosky02:
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. Semi Finals

Croatia vs Argentina

Date: Tue 13th December 2022

Time'. 8pm

Venue Stadium:Lusail Stadium

Lalasticlala. Mynd44

https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-transsion&sxsrf=ALiCzsaKdcpkJcw4H93hXGB3dSOrSzL1tA:1670623577869&

robosky2, I give it to Croatia. Their unorthodox play makes them favourite to carry the day. They may meet France again for the finals. A replay of 2018 Finals in Russia.

By the way,when is npfl commencing. You're soccer aficionado. You know better.

Happy Monday
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Omodua(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
kufre2010:
Nigeria be like we need to breath foreign air and bury our dead one in foreign sands. We love foreign we don't love ourselves.

I am yet to see any Africa team who went to the world cup with foreign coach or any team that reach the round of 16 who hired foreign caoch. Nigeria with millions paid to foreign coach could not qualify.
Exactly. You can't win world cup with foreign coach. An indigenous coach, well motivated like the Moroccan coach Walid Regradoui,is the only solution. Not foreign coaches!
Well said bro!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Veezy4u(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Emu4life:

He removed Romero because Romero had Yellow Card and needs to be rested since they were leading and it was 70mins.

The bolded is funnycheesy
serious all of them have tried, it'd be hash to go home but surely 2would cheesy
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by DisLifeSha: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Morocco

robosky02:
Messi just a step to achieving the greatest status?

Who stops him modrich or Ronaldo
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Veezy4u(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gangster1ms:
bro not every decision goes how you want. It's ok if you don't like Argentina. Right from day 1 they have been one of my picks. It hasn't been easy at all, Mexico almost killed the dream if not for Messi's individual brilliance, against Netherlands the moment d Dutch scored one Argentina survived to reach extra time, if d Dutch had played half of how they ended the game they would have won. Against Saudi Argentina played very well but lost. That's the game. As much I support them, forget all the noise you hear. This semis won't be funny but we HOPE to scale through . So forget all that bullshit talk of everything being in their favour. Cheers wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Gangster1ms: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Veezy4u:
bro not every decision goes how you want. It's ok if you don't like Argentina. Right from day 1 they have been one of my picks. It hasn't been easy at all, Mexico almost killed the dream if not for Messi's individual brilliance, against Netherlands the moment d Dutch scored one Argentina survived to reach extra time, if d Dutch had played half of how they ended the game they would have won. Against Saudi Argentina played very well but lost. That's the game. As much I support them, forget all the noise you hear. This semis won't be funny but we HOPE to scale through . So forget all that bullshit talk of everything being in their favour. Cheers wink
Forget the stories.. Argentina is the winner of this world cup.
Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by MightyHand(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
You get rit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / 10 Football Clubs With The Biggest Fanbase In The World Today / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.