Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi (11783 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2022
Shadysen:
And kaduna is south south right?
u be mumu, so kaduna is north Central?
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2022
nihinlade:

Who are the we please? I am a Christian and a yoruba and 90% of my friends are voting Peter the Rock.

Yorubas are not tribalistic.
see this one grin, how many friends do you have,mumu

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Majesty2:
Obimumu is now the supreme monkey of beerfraud land, the guy wey talk that no go die well

Between Obi and Tinubu who actually looks like a monkey?

Between Obi who is intelligent, coherent and articulate against Tinubu who makes sound like baala blu bula ba, who is the supreme monkey?

So when countries like Canada, Rwanda, UK, Egypt, Kenya etc bring forward handsome, intelligent and smart looking presidents, you want Nigeria to bring an ugly duckling like Tinubu who can't even express himself like a normal human being?

God forbid bat thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:

Stop being ignorant, southern Kaduna is part of middle belt.
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

na mumu u be, I swear, datti Ahmed was an Hausa man,and even serve as a senator for kaduna north
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

he was born in Zaria, he is even an Arab cattle cattle trader from modern day Mauritania
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Shadysen: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
you are just stupid like your moniker, i asked you smple qustion, i didnt abuse you and you decides to prove yourself foolish as you are, tinubu supporters are stupid and dumb, amajiri people!
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by zedegit: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

What if he doesn’t win?
Will you commit suicide since it’s an option for you

I can't remember mentioning you. Let the adult speak for himself.
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Good one
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Shadysen:
you are just stupid like your moniker, i asked you smple qustion, i didnt abuse you and you decides to prove yourself foolish as you are, tinubu supporters are stupid and dumb, amajiri people!
go and read about his history, he is even an Arab cattle trader from Mauritania

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Everfrank(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=119041645]Muslim-Muslim ticket Why Middle Belt Forum adopted Peter Obi –Pogu, MBF president

•Says realities of today don’t support Muslim-Muslim ticket
•Monolithic North has collapsed

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-middle-belt-forum-adopted-peter-obi-pogu-mbf-president/?amp[/quote
Misguided people. There is no position of authority that middle belt never attained thanks to the so-called monolithic north.
The ongoing ethnic cleansing against northerners in the south east doesn't differentiate who is a middle beltan.
Last week a trailer load of young northerners were massacred, roasted and probably eaten by irate Igbo youths in Enugu state. These innocent, armless and innocent victims include middle beltans. Neither Peter Obi nor any single Igbo leader has came out to condemn this carnage or the ongoing ethnic cleansing despite the fact that Igbos in every northern cities, towns and villages are accommodated and at peace looking for money by hook or crook. On the other hand northerners are now endangered species in Igboland as they are being eliminated systematically and instalmentally while others got scared and left leaving behind their livelihoods.
We are not crazy to vote for a man who is a collaborator to the senseless killings and cleansing of our kith and kin.
I bet my life and everything I have that Peter Obi will be roundly defeated in the next general elections.
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Shadysen: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
go and read about his history, he is even an Arab cattle trader from Mauritania
i swear down, the boy is very stupid, no wonder he support tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Everfrank post=119044806][/quote]

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by fuckJones(f): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2022
zedegit:

Do you agree to commit suicide If Obi wins in 2023?
yes on one condition
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Shadysen:
i swear down, the boy is very stupid, no wonder he support tinubu.
can you see now that ur mumu get grade, to learn dey give you problem

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Mayor101010(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Everfrank post=119044806][/quote]Don't Cry now bro. Save your tears till after February's elections when Obi is elected and returned.
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by iSense247: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

How many of you?
99.9% of us.

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Yurubas
Igbos
Hausas
Youth organizations
Women groups
Counsel of elders etc.....

OBI DATTI HAS BEEN NATIONALLY ADOPTED.......

TINUBU IS LEFT WITH DIEHARD URCHINS
WHILE ATIKU IS ON HIS OWN.......
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Akuruoulo(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
If they are talking of fairness,obi should have pick his vice from North Central
YOU MADE NO SENSE AT ALL AT ALL AT ALL
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2022
iSense247:
No sensible, born-again Christian will in the first place vote APC, the Islamic terrorists party. How much more muslim-terrorist ticket.

We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to MUSLIM-TERRORIST ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting massively for peter Obi of Labour Party.
Keep calling Muslims terrorists and expect them to vote anyone from South East.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Kaduna part of the middle belt??

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Igbojew: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

This is the same middlebelt that tilted the election in Buhari’s favour in 2015 and 2019 oh! The same you arrogantly look down upon today. Let’s see where tinubu will get his votes from... and oh! Just forget about NE and NW. They are atiku’s to loose.
You dey mind that urchin,when it suits them to look down on you or insult you because you did not support them again they will start saying all sorts of things against you.I hope Middle Belterns in this forum read this news and also comments coming from those that have been deceiving them with one North rubbish.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Igbojew: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2022
nihinlade:

Who are the we please? I am a Christian and a yoruba and 90% of my friends are voting Peter the Rock.

God will surely bless you for this your wonderful truth and we need more people like you..................i.am that Igbo Jew
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by SeeItSayIt: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2022
In addition, no state in middlebelt have enjoyed anything or favour in the name of being part of the north except transfer of crisis.

No state in middlebelt have good road network as enjoying in the other parts of northeast & northwest except useless & non-profiting titles for our greedy leaders.

Without further delay, we must find legal means to remove the useless 'north-central' tag from the constitution 'cos it doesn't even make any sense looking at its geographical location & right on the Nigeria map.

We have made our choice Peter Obi & we stand by it. You're free to take your life if you don't like it.

Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
To adopt no be problem oo.....
Do you control the votes in the region?
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by chichima67791: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Good news for the APC. I like what the LP is doing to the PDP.Good news for the APC. I like what the LP is doing to the PDP....
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by ArewaNorth: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Muslim-Muslim ticket Why Middle Belt Forum adopted Peter Obi –Pogu, MBF president

•Says realities of today don’t support Muslim-Muslim ticket
•Monolithic North has collapsed

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-middle-belt-forum-adopted-peter-obi-pogu-mbf-president/?amp

These people will regret their actions after looming failure of 2023 election. I swear to almighty God, the biggest success of peter Obi is becoming 3rd in this coming election and a lot of damage has been done surreptitiously in the guise of ethno-religious bigotry. There is no magic, no permutation and no effort could make him President. One requires to have majority of votes and win 25% in at least 24 states before declared winner of Presidential election. With all these excessive bigotry I strongly believe the same majority of Christians in Adamawa, Taraba, Kebbi, Gombe and other parts of the North will still vote for Atiku than the bigot, Obi. After all these noise, Tinubu still get more chances than the rest; he only needs Northern APC states to keep atleast 50% voting bloc for him which is very possible with power of incumbency, money and influence of individuals across the states and maintain majority of votes with South-West.
The idiot, running forum based on ethno-religious sentiment need to know that States of Nigeria which are generally referred to as belonging to the Middle Belt are: old Plateau (now Plateau and Nasarawa), old Gongola (now Adamawa and Taraba), Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, the Federal Capital Territory, alongside Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Southern Kebbi, Southern Gombe, Southern Yobe State.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Belt
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Atlantis585: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Good man!

Watch and see how all the agbado munching BATstards here on Nairaland will attack and rain insults on him and MBF for doing the right and courageous thing in choosing the most qualified candidate.
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by Pacyrus(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Middle belt or BET, just asking?
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by favor914: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
nihinlade:

Only a fool will believe this crap.
Re: Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi by favor914: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Atlantis585:
Good man!

Watch and see how all the agbado munching BATstards here on Nairaland will attack and rain insults on him and MBF for doing the right and courageous thing in choosing the most qualified candidate.

Only the naive urchins don’t know that this so called MBF votes from 1999 till date belongs to Pdp, what concerns APC with middle belt votes?

We have informed the clueless Urchins that thanks to Peter Obi, it is easy victory for Apc & Tinubu.

Pdp members & Abubakar Atiku are the ones that will never forgive that Judas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East / Pvcs For Sale In Kano, Police Arrest 3 Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.