Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,972 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive (951 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Roboclopp: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2022
And this is not the “you have family and friends”

I feel really empty and struggling with intense anxiety.

I can’t find a reason to fight this and continue because everything feels pointless.

Why are you alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by SocialJustice: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Do the needful without disturbing us.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Ofemmanu1: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Oya end it abeg.

One Obituary is about to go.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by fman(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2022
RIP loading............

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by bushjeph: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2022
See every new day as an opportunity. Confess life not death. Then get ur ass up: there is work to be done.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by inforesource: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Roboclopp:

I can’t find a reason to fight this and continue because everything feels pointless.

Why are you alive?
If there is no Jesus Christ in your life, it is not worth being alive. Ask those who have made it big in life and very successful.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by pansophist(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
And you're right. Life at its very base is empty. Your life has no value than the homeless cat down the street. You have to give it value yourself.

As a hint, if you're obese, can't provide for yourself as an adult, and have not with audadity and intent, pursue something meaningful, then life will be empty and suicidal.

You have to create something out of your life, it won't happen on its own. So stop waiting for life to happen to you, but decide what happens in your life.

9 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Eseries(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
I am alive because I don’t just want to die.
I don’t know how you feel be being alive seems much more exciting than the prospect of being dead.

You seen the dead?… they don’t look like they having some fun, … do they?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by EgwunsoDOTcom: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Roboclopp:

Why are you alive?
You need to let Jesus Christ into your life, Only Him can heal ur infirmities.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
inforesource:

If there is no Jesus Christ in your life, it is not worth being alive. Ask those who have made it big in life and very successful.
Stop this nonsense abeg! undecided

Jesus Christ Himself informed you that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel meaning not everyone can have Him to begin with. He, Jesus Christ went on further to reveal that He came to call those who are weary and heavy-laden meaning that even among those who He came to call only those who are ready can really partake in what He has to offer them, rest - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. So please stop trying to shove Jesus Christ at everyone against Jesus Christ's own Gospel. undecided
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Roboclopp: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Eseries:
I am alive because I don’t just want to die.
I don’t know how you feel be being alive seems much more exciting than the prospect of being dead.

You seen the dead?… they don’t look like they having some fun, … do they?

TBH, i am only alive because i am too much of a coward to stare at the unending death
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by bilag17(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Roboclopp:

Why are you alive?

https://www.nairaland.com/4235979/creating-future
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by bilag17(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
@Roboclopp, you have the following options:
1. Live for Jesus Christ, unto a fulfilling destiny.
2. Live for the devil's demons, and commit suicide.
Whichever option is considered, life is still continuum, either in eternal joy or grief.
Choose 1, and live.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by emmanuelbrown26: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op if u get their, tell awolowo that his people has deviated from d scholarship he gave them rather they are into skullarship
If u get their, pls tell awolowo to come and take d urinating machine bcs he is causing nuisance
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2022
bilag17:
Whichever option is considered, life is still continuum, either in eternal joy or grief.
Choose 1, and live.
Stop lying to Him! undecided

There is a third option which is he can live without Jesus Christ and live as he wants to. Even Jesus Christ made clear that that option existed to those who don't want to believe in Him. undecided
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by yemmit90: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Roboclopp:

Why are you alive?

Every single moment has a purpose in life. In the journey of life, there is time for joy, sorrow, disappointment, misfortunes and happiness. Everyone, irrespective of social status will pass through these, so this could be the time of your sorrow and misfortunes . It shall surely pass away to pave way for another journey.

Stop thinking about tomorrow that have never come, work hard for today and re-strategize. Tomorrow will take it natural cause as a result of your effort today. Pray for luck to come your path as well, and if possible, you can relocated to start afresh.

It shall be well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Templee333(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Roboclopp:

TBH, i am only alive because i am too much of a coward to stare at the unending death
now my question to you: will you still have the mind to bring another child to come into this miserable life that u wish to escape? if ur answer is yes, then...
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by chieveboy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Roboclopp:

Why are you alive?

Can we talk in private?
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Fleshyo: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Roboclopp:

Why are you alive?

Brother are you thinking of ending it... im thinking the same too. please contact me lets do it together im afraid of doing it alone. Hi me on whatsapp o9o14850417

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Lucrativress(f): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
@OP for real if we try to look at life, we will realise how empty and vague life is, so hollow, it is death in itself.
Like we will all still die, won't we?
In less than 100 years, we all will be no more..

This is the major reason why I really reduce unnecessary pressure, cause life is vain, so if you're allowing those unnecessary pressures to weigh you down, just remember, we'll all eventually die.

And what that rich man has that you also have is your time and your breath.

But you'll both die, you still have power over something and that in itself is hope to live through life till we die because we will sure die.

So please don't make anything really eat you up or really weigh you down, focus on that one power you have that you share with Elon Musk and Buhari or whichever President is way up there.

You have equal power over your time and your breath for about 100 year's.
Bask in that power and say, I own you for this borrowed time, tell your mind the same thing, tell every situation you go through the same thing.

Focus on your power and help heal your mind so it's strong enough to see you through your 100yrs.
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Roboclopp: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
bilag17:
Choose 1, and live.

What does this mean ? One issue i have is that i cannot confide in my parents or mum because she is quite very superstitious and i believe it brings way more fear to me than a solution
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Roboclopp: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
chieveboy:

Can we talk in private?

Yes if you will still b down for it
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by Lonestar124: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fleshyo:

Brother are you thinking of ending it... im thinking the same too. please contact me lets do it together im afraid of doing it alone. Hi me on whatsapp o9o14850417
Contact me too OP let us commit the suicide together, I believe we will put date, place and time for the sucide.. cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive by SocialJustice: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Roboclopp:

Why are you alive?
Attention seeker, are you still here? Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

I Am More Worried About The Economy. / Wedding Hair Styles / Plsssssssss Help Me Is Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.