Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

New Writing Offer (christmas Money) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Writing Offer (christmas Money) (641 Views)

New Writing Offer (10 People Needed) / Free 3 Months Writing Training/writing Offer For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ekems2020(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Hello, shoot me a DM on WhatsApp if you can do 1k words @ N500 flat rate.

I have 100s of topics to write on. So, you can use this to make sharp Christmas money for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Godmother(f): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:

I have 100s of topics to write on. So, you can use this to make sharp Christmas money for yourself.

Oga, you are a slave driver. 1k words that people will write for 3k to 5k is what you are offering 500h for.

I wrote a package for N2.5 for a client and it was with abeg and you are here offering 50 kobo.

Please shove it

9 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ekems2020(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Have I not put out N2/word offer here and people showed up and still messed up?

Coming here to show your dirty pant as if you can even write.

Be mature! If you don't like something and it doesn't concern you just pass by it. Someone else who is not in your level will do it.

Or, create your thread and post your offers for N3/word and pay people too.

You were that good and you're on Nairaland looking for a writing task. Why don't you stay on the international platforms if you're that good.

Godmother:

Oga, you are a slave driver. 1k words that people will write for 3k to 5k is what you are offering 500h for.

I wrote a package for N2.5 for a client and it was with abeg and you are here offering 50 kobo.

Please shove it

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Botwriter: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:

You are a thief.

7 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Botwriter: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:

Be mature! If you don't like something and it doesn't concern you just pass by it. Someone else who is not in your level will do it.

You were that good and you're on Nairaland looking for a writing task. Why don't you stay on the international platforms if you're that good.

#2 and you expect a good article? How much is data first? You want NewYork Times type of article within 1-2 days for #2 lol.

7 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ekems2020(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Oh, sorry, the task had since been done by someone...

You're just the one crying foul over your situation and what doesn't concern you.

The responses was so much that I closed the offer same day.

It seems to you thet the world revolves around your bumbum...sorry, it doesn't!

I state my offer clearly, those who will do it will do it..those who can't do it can go. Nothing is by force.

Your "Lol" doesn't change anything.

Botwriter:

#2 and you expect a good article? How much is data first? You want NewYork Times type of article within 1-2 days for #2 lol.
Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Botwriter: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:
Oh, sorry, the task had since been done by someone...

You're just the one crying foul over your situation and what doesn't concern you.

The responses was so much that I closed the offer same day.

It seems to you thet the world revolves around your bumbum...sorry, it doesn't!

I state my offer clearly, those who will do it will do it..those who can't do it can go. Nothing is by force.

Your "Lol" doesn't change anything.

Go and get a real job. You still dey do scavenger for Upwork and Fivver on small small gigs. I am a fulltime writer. Sorry sha I was in your position before but I write my articles myself.

4 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ekems2020(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2022
You'll prove how I'm a thief in the court of law.

Come with your evidence o.

I think you're just stupid. It's IGNORANCE that's worrying you.

There are blogs I know that pay writers N500 to write and publish original articles with quality graphics and SEO, well-optimized....and 10s of freelancers are working there...I know because I worked there before.

So, when you come on a forum like this to display your IGNORANCE and stupidity I just laugh.

If you're privilege to get jobs at high rates to do don't think that it's the same for everyone.
Just stay your lane and stop showing your ass anyhow.

You're not helping anyone with this attitude. It's pure foolishness that you're displaying.

Botwriter:

You are a thief.
Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ekems2020(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2022
So,what are you doing here if you have a so-called "real job"?

No one is asking if you write your articles yourself or not. That's your business.

For you to even be on this section of Nairaland speaks volumes. I ask again, what are you doing here?

Botwriter:

Go and get a real job. You still dey do scavenger for Upwork and Fivver on small small gigs. I am a fulltime writer. Sorry sha I was in your position before but I write my articles myself.
Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Botwriter: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:
You'll prove how I'm a thief in the court of law.

Come with your evidence o.

I think you're just stupid. It's IGNORANCE that's worrying you.

There are blogs I know that pay writers N500 to write and publish original articles with quality graphics and SEO, well-optimized....and 10s of freelancers are working there...I know because I worked there before.

So, when you come on a forum like this to display your IGNORANCE and stupidity I just laugh.

If you're privilege to get jobs at high rates to do don't think that it's the same for everyone.
Just stay your lane and stop showing your ass anyhow.

You're not helping anyone with this attitude. It's pure foolishness that you're displaying.

Person wey never chop belleful dey talk about court. Lmao. Thank God say today na saturday.

4 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ekems2020(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2022
I've told you the realities of life.

If you like keep being childish.

Botwriter:

Person wey never chop belleful dey talk about court. Lmao. Thank God say today na saturday.
Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Godmother:

Please shove it

Up his àsss!

2 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Jamoozy: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Eyahhhh. I can see the OP has finished serving his jailterm ban after his last wahala writing gig!

But the way body just dey shack am so, maybe he'll be gone for 600 years in the next ban loading. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by Godmother(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:

Lol, like I'm going to reject a project paying well just cos it's coming from Naija.

I get my projects anywhere, especially Nairaland. And I will comment on posts like yours cos they cause me serious pain.

I publish books on Amazon to earn passively. That opens up free time for me to earn more money; good money, not the nonsense you are offering.

Please offer it to your relatives and leave genuine people looking for good jobs to find them.

No let your own cover person own.

Peace.
Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by checkmatez: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
ekems2020:

this shameless wannabe writer that steals people work by lieing to them after submission that the work ain't good enough but he already saved it ...
Firstly you were a writer after being caught from your scam, you turned to a farmer, still chased from there now you are back to being a writer shocked

1 Like

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by ThothHermes: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
ekems2020:

Thunder fire your mouth.

1 Like

Re: New Writing Offer (christmas Money) by aylive02(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2022
ekems2020:

. I don't think I would go too far if I say God should punis* you

(1) (Reply)

Shell 2023 Internship / Industrial Training Application Is On / I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me / Accounting Assistant Needed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.