Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice (884 Views)

Ramadan: Dangote donates 80,000 Bags Of 10kg Rice, bread To Vulnerable Lagosians / 2023: There’s No Such Office As Igbo Presidency – Ahamba To SE Aspirants / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Yeye mods deleted the first thread.

Having seen most of you are not willing to take the offer to go home for Christmas and sensing this maybe as a result of the ongoing carnage and fear of Biafra emerging before Jan 15 thereby making you stranded in Osuland,I have decided to add 10kg bag of rice alongside the free one way ticket.

Final offer.

The 10kg is hitting my own commission hard but I will still make something from your reparation back to Alaigbo.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Buhari's BMCs are really pained

Upon you stationed the Nigerian Army everywhere yet the insecurity no dey shame una because na una dey cause am!

Na the Igbos be una problem grin

Go and feed your family with that 10kg of rice, na una need am more grin

You guys are not even good in this your propaganda business

Shameless people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Coly2012(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Another fool is up from bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's BMCs are really pained

Upon you stationed the Nigerian Army everywhere yet the insecurity no dey shame una because na una dey cause am!

Na the Igbos be una problem grin

Go and feed your family with that 10kg of rice, na una need am more grin

You guys are not even good in this your propaganda business

Shameless prople

Aunty, go home and taste the biafran freedom dey are cooking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Coly2012:
Another fool is up from bed.

Go and taste the brand of freedom IPOB is cooking in Alaigbo.

When has telling you vermin to go home become hate speech ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by RZArecta(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2022
It's seun and Mynd44 that I'll always blame
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2022
RZArecta:
It's seun and Mynd44 that I'll always blame

Go home for Christmas nah bad thing now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Coly2012(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Go and taste the brand of freedom IPOB is cooking in Alaigbo.

When has telling you vermin to go home become hate speech ?
I am in the east mumu, what is happening here that is/has not happened in the four corners of Nigeria before? And when did u start to b the one to tell the Igbos to go home for Christmas. Cleaver idiot.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Coly2012:
I am in the east mumu, what is happening here that is/has not happened in the four corners of Nigeria before? And when did u start to b the one to tell the Igbos to go home for Christmas. Cleaver idiot.

Then remain there and don't think of setting your fowl leg outside of that shithole

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Coly2012(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Then remain there and don't think of setting your fowl leg outside of that shithole
it's only low life bush animals like you that will open your unwashed mouth to call SE shithole, village boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Coly2012:
it's only low life bush animals like you that will open your unwashed mouth to call SE shithole, village boy.

Then go home to your paradise alaigbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Ofemmanu1: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
fman:
dead brains
Your father!
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by fman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Your father!
though I dislike him!!
But he is way better than your ogogoro under the bridge Agbero Dad

1 Like

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by GoodLife4live: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:
Yeye mods deleted the first thread.

Having seen most of you are not willing to take the offer to go home for Christmas and sensing this maybe as a result of the ongoing carnage and fear of Biafra emerging before Jan 15 thereby making you stranded in Osuland,I have decided to add 10kg bag of rice alongside the free one way ticket.

Final offer.

The 10kg is hitting my own commission hard but I will still make something from your reparation back to Alaigbo.

alaigbo the land of commotion

https://youtube.com/shorts/3hd-F05IaMc?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by LegendHero(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol no Iboman go wan go home this time.

iPob terrorists just killed like 10 people for Enugu today for disobeyinh sit at home. They carried some of the dead body to the hospital and the video is touching when I saw it on Twitter.

I was scrolling through instablog and I saw one Igbo lady comment where she said East is crazy and she can’t wait to escape the East and be back home. People then ask her “Where is Home” and she said Lagos.

These fools will destroy their region and be running to the SouthWest and yet they abuse us daily. If we had not made SW safe, where would they have run to?

If I mistakenly become a governor in Ondo, the first thing I will invest in is building a border wall. No one escaping from the Sad East will be allowed into Yorubaland. They should all romance the IPOB they created.

3 Likes

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Ofemmanu1: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
fman:
though I dislike him!! But he is way better than your ogogoro under the bridge Agbero Dad
If I wanted to hear something from a mouth like yours, I'd just fart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by Ofemmanu1: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Idiko1:

I still wonder why the oblong-headed and dirty Aroke shake feverishly in their silly pajamas on slight hint of disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

A tale told by idiotic potopoto-pigs, full of sound and fury; Signifying nothing.
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by NwaIdeato: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol no Iboman go wan go home this time.

iPob terrorists just killed like 10 people for Enugu today for disobeyinh sit at home. They carried some of the dead body to the hospital and the video is touching when I saw it on Twitter.

I was scrolling through instablog and I saw one Igbo lady comment where she said East is crazy and she can’t wait to escape the East and be back home. People then ask her “Where is Home” and she said Lagos.

These fools will destroy their region and be running to the SouthWest and yet they abuse us daily. If we had not made SW safe, where would they have run to?

If I mistakenly become a governor in Ondo, the first thing I will invest in is building a border wall. No one escaping from the Sad East will be allowed into Yorubaland. They should all romance the IPOB they created.
But the East is unsafe under which administration? no be your APC government dey enable all the insecurities in the East? The Igangan fulani killings, the Owo church massacres and other incidents of insecurity pervading your South West "paradise on earth" nko? name one region in Nigeria that is safe in Nigeria in the past 8 years under this God-forsaken APC govt, then I'll hesitate from calling your father a bastard. I find it rather ridiculous when you yorubastard APC irritants mock the Igbos and gloat over the issues of insecurity in the SE, what's then is function of the APC government with all the executive powers it wields? we both know deep down all these sudden resurgence of unrest in the East is a ploy and machination of this demonic party to disenfranchise the Igbos from coming out en masse to vote come February next year, but that plan is dead on arrival...for all we know the Simon Ekpa terrorist in Finland might actually be a mole for the FG (una hands no kukuma clean)...but posterity will surely judge you APC bastards for how badly you've ruined this country.

Lastly, it's the gaddamn right of every Igbo person to consider Lagos as home, abi you never get the memo? WE OWN LAGOS now and there's nothing pigs like you can do about it, we will bring out more buckets to fill up your tears for good measure. Since APC want to destroy the SE, then we must all suffer the madness together, we will flood Lagos in numbers!

1 Like

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by MrColdsweat: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Go home for Christmas nah bad thing now?

When was the last time you went to your home ogbomoso?
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
MrColdsweat:

When was the last time you went to your home ogbomoso?

So if Biafra come now, you go still dey do this your fowl leg waka upandan Nigeria ?

Go home Osu
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by lexylaw40: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Biafra you want Biafra you go get...go home

1 Like

Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by MrColdsweat: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

So if Biafra come now, you go still dey do this your fowl leg waka upandan Nigeria ?

Go home Osu

Afonja, you don't know your village as many afonjas in Lagos. Igbos go home every year. If you can trace your father's compound in the village, I'll give you 100k.
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by DeepThroater: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
MrColdsweat:

Afonja, you don't know your village as many afonjas in Lagos. Igbos go home every year. If you can trace your father's compound in the village, I'll give you 100k.

Then go home this year and remain there.
Re: Free One Way Ticket To SE And Bag Of 10kg Rice by fman(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

If I wanted to hear something from a mouth like yours, I'd just fart.

ode

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Governor Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Anambra / Court Of Appeal Affirms Edeoga As The Authentic Labour Party Candidate For The E / Atiku Has Just Been Denied Use Of Ogun Stadium For A Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.