Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE (306 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by DeepThroater: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Do nothing .

Eventually water go find level.

The UGM they used to praise when they parade their streets is now tormenting them

Do not send Soldiers or Police.

For if you do they will say you are killing their innocent Yoot.

Let the innocent Yoot continue their innocent terrorism as long as it does not include Military, Police and Federal institutions.

Just let nature do her thing

1 Like

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by SLAP44: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed are the most competent persons contesting for presidency in Nigeria.

We should all vote for them.

A new Nigeria is possible.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:
Do nothing
Eventually water go find level.
The UGM they used to praise when they parade their streets is now tormenting them
Do not send Soldiers or Police.

For if you do they will say you are killing their innocent Yoot.

Let the innocent Yoot continue their innocent terrorism as long as it does not include Military, Police and Federal institutions.

Just let nature do her thing

If you like create 1000 monikers, the truth will not change!

A futile job at spreading falsehood will never change the truth!

Buhari don face people wey pass am!

Despite all his killings, selective justice, selective employments, selective developments, the south easterners refuse to renounce Nnamdi Kanu

What a people!

N.B Its been long I've heard from lala, or is it just me

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by DeepThroater: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

If you like create 1000 monikers, the truth will not change!

A futile job at spreading falsehood will never change the truth!

Buhari don face people wey pass am!

Despite all his killings, selective justice, selective employments, selective developments, the south easterners refuse to renounce Nnamdi Kanu

What a people!

N.B Its been long I've heard from lala, or is it just me

That's why I said it should be best to leave you to your IPOB tyranny

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

That's why I said it should be best to leave you to your IPOB tyranny
Enjoy.
What is stopping you then

Are you not an influencer grin grin you should know the right process if you truly want them to go!

But the greed, the oil you are stealing, the pipe wey una run to the north no go let una grin grin

Your joke is on you!

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2022
I doubt Seun is the one still in control of nairaland
Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by DeepThroater: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

What is stopping you then

Are you not an influencer grin grin you should know the right process if you truly want them to go!

But the greed, the oil you are stealing, the pipe wey una run to the north no go let una grin grin

Your joke is on you!

Idiotic OSU , which oyel?

The same Niger Delta oyel your ojukwu sacrificed 3million niglets to get ?

Keep claiming Niger Delta.

Thief

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by BOLATINUBU01: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
No one is stopping them

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Idiotic OSU , which oyel?

The same Niger Delta oyel your ojukwu sacrificed 3million niglets to get ?

Keep claiming Niger Delta.

Thief
grin No let your blood rise

Be calming down

What is the need of piping it down to the north

At least you admit say na South get the oyel, wetin north dey give South If no be UGM grin cowards
Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by DeepThroater: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

grin No let your blood rise

Be calming down

What is the need of piping it down to the north

At least you admit say na South get the oyel, wetin north dey give South If no be UGM grin cowards

You fool .

You think I am a northerner or what ?

I am a bonafide Niger Deltan who knows the in and outs of you OSU cretins.

Come and annex Niger Delta again.

We don't need Nigerian govt help to finish you land grabbing OSU bastards

Parasites that offer nothing but vice and criminality.

Look, you go get that your useless Biafra very soon, so better begin dey pack.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Look, you go get that your useless Biafra very soon, so better begin dey pack.
Say no more, until then, na him I go know say you get mouth

But for now continue being your own keyboard hero grin grin adios
Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Kill the dying druggie gaslighting Nigeria because of 2023 and it will stop.
Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by DeepThroater: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Say no more, until then, na him I go know say you get mouth

But for now continue being your own keyboard hero grin grin adios

Start packing

Osu

1 Like

Re: How To Handle The Ongoing Terrorism By IPOB In The SE by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Start packing
Osu
You go school

What is start packing

Don't you know what to do Keyboard warrior grin

(1) (Reply)

Plans To Bring Down Simon Ekpa / Enugu Man Designs Car / Governor Adeleke Unveils Revenue And Solid Mineral Sector Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.