Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) (55053 Views)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by spiceadole: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
matm:
Older woman with a young boy!
Psychologically, it's incompatible.
After the guy has seen your unclothedness, you will become nauseating to him.Remember he will equally be discussing the affair with his peers and they will be giving him advice on what to do to you for taking advantage of him.
His peers would be asking him what he is doing with old mama rotten vjay when fresh girls are out there Just dupe or kill her, and have the best enjoyment of life with ur choicest of girls.
It's terrible dt some adult women think with their anus b/c of sex.
Allowing a 22year old to mount on you as an older adult is degrading.Its a self inflicted destruction

You have said it all.

I have 2 younger brothers..I am older than them by 2 and 4 years.
I was very conscious not to have anything to do with guys their age..to give myself some respect

Some women are just careless
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Trustedpronet: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
32 sugar mummy? Just 10years difference. They are f**ckers

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Trustedpronet:
32 sugar mummy? Just 10years difference. They are f**ckers
Define what a sugar mummy
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Desist from any form of immorality if you want to live long
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Banbanna(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na so the sugar mummy young wink. Just 32, that one na older girlfriend/lover. Only 10 years diff between them. I was expecting something like 40 upwards.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by seniorgozman(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
A 32 year old lady can not be a sugar mummy. Sugar mummy dey use corrola
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Karnice600: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
dre11:
The police spokesman said that the suspect had been arraigned in court upon conclusion of investigation and had been remanded in Enugu Custodial Centre.

https://gazettengr.com/police-nab-man-over-murder-of-sugar-mummy-in-enugu/

Pic credits

This guy would probably have had a record of stabbing during fights.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by emperor863(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
I doubt that ..He must be one of those foolish people,those ones that are exactly like you,supporting those old politicians sucking their destinies dry...

Idiot, his name says it all. People with such ugly names are the emotional wrecks supporting a failed candidate

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by billyG(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
CHIBUDEM WHY@22 fa!
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by permit225(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Franzinni:
Am I that old jeez ...32 years is now suga mummy ... Gademmit!

I must be approaching sugar grand pa age be that becasue 32 years nah pikin for where I dey ... Omg
And am very sure u still in d hood..busy transferring STD to up and coming daughters of Delilah....no difference wit u and dis sugar stupid bouiy..
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by SaLongs1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You forgot you have a father
The father could have been a base fellow and treated his family as beasts which is why all men appear as the father
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Franzinni: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
permit225:

And am very sure u still in d hood..busy transferring STD to up and coming daughters of Delilah....no difference wit u and dis sugar stupid bouiy..
you Sha want make we do gbas gbos ... Haha oya make I give you ...

Nah your daughter give me the std ... I been no want cast the origin but now you done push me.

Nah for hood where I dey she dey like come collect ... Untop dirty mattress grin. She teach me some style too phew that girl only 18 but she dey nack like 20KVA mikano! Hahaha

Nah you first jack my shirt so no let me vex finish ...just read am, think of your life in the non-hood and respect your manhood! grin grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by rumenase(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa o…. Foolish boy instead of you to continue knocking and collect money steady you go kill her
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by dmgr(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men will murder their wife
Men will murder their girlfriend.
Men will murder their children.
Men will murder their sugar mummy... Nawa o.

The animal should be sentence to death. He's a beast. Men are evil.

Food don done for you ahbi
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by GoodLord95: 3:55am On Dec 11, 2022
This is what happens when Sugar mummy fall in wrong hands
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by GoodLord95: 3:56am On Dec 11, 2022
This is what happens when Sugar mummy fall in wrong hands. Rip Beautiful lady wherever you are embarassed
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Zdr1: 3:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Wicked
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by wolesmile(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

Including your father
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Unrated900(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2022
BigYash:
I doubt that ..He must be one of those foolish people,those ones that are exactly like you,supporting those old politicians sucking their destinies dry...

Na your blooda
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Joyceaile(f): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

who fathered your mum ?
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by zumbigbo(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Ladies, avoid men. They behave differently these days...
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Including your dad grin grin
and her current or future male children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Dybala11(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men will murder their wife Men will murder their girlfriend. Men will murder their children. Men will murder their sugar mummy... Nawa o.
Did your dad murder your mom?? Just an innocent question o. grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by AfonjaPriest: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2022
dre11:
The police spokesman said that the suspect had been arraigned in court upon conclusion of investigation and had been remanded in Enugu Custodial Centre.

https://gazettengr.com/police-nab-man-over-murder-of-sugar-mummy-in-enugu/

Pic credits
Tinubu's drug trafficking saga is affecting all BATstard miscreant urchins, and spreading to other regions to make people stupid. On the day of election, stupidity will see them sleeping for the remainder of the day. When they wake up, they will discover their diaper-poopoo is no more. Shameless gaggle of pigs that sold their souls to a human devil.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by millionboi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

including your father and brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.