Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 (34893 Views)

Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by julaion: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jsucre:
question of the day, do you have sense at all?
You are a BATsard urchins grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by prophetfire: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The church in my street wants to do thanks giving, am sure obituary will be there. No self respect flying up and down like frog...
It's always good to be scarce, gain respect by not been at everywhere everytime..

Most useless presidential candidate Nigeria has ever produced in the person of OBI. His obiDENSE below
E pain am die!!! Babablue agent spotted.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by dazzlingd(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Themandator:

those people present there that you reckon to not have sense , more than 20 percent of them , what they are in education , learning and bank balance , nobody in my lineage has ever functioned in that realm

I wanted to ignore you but it would have been unfair because you would have thought you had some little senses.
But let me tell you something, there will be hope and one day, your likes (people with IQ equivalent to that of an ape) will become the minority so the world will move forward.
I don’t blame you for being so mentally backward, it is a result of your parents dirty genes passed from generations to generations which is affecting you.
But the law of selective survival must take place and your genes will be erased from the surface of the earth
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by historic: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Obi shame on you, you won use church to play politics, you go lose...... running from church to church , black shirt only a sign of darkness

What of Tinubu that is running a MUMU ticket?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by historic: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
olaoye15:
See what they have reduced the Peter Obi to. His he now a Gospel singer, stand up comedian or what? Because me I don't understand.

Well, i belive this is what you get when you don't have an incling of exhaustive strategy to go about am ambition.

I will advise him to go a queue under Ashiwaju political tutelage for a thorough blend of political orientation and reorientation.

My 2 cent.

We the christians are not complaining and he doesn't need any bloody tutelage from any blood sucking politician. He his just fine the way he is
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by TristanX: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Supreme monkey is now attending every Church program thinking he would win Presidency through that.

Those who did that in the past failed. Supreme monkey is stamped to fail already

My dear urchin.... this one really pain u

Lol

1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by TristanX: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
KEVIND:
More neck pressing.
Urchins will cry endlessly today.
grin grin grin grin

Urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023 will cry endlessly.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by LiveWithIt: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
prophetfire:
E pain am die!!! Babablue agent spotted.
Cry me a river boy tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by Jsucre(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
julaion:
You are a BATsard urchins grin
error brain, take this 5naira to get brain for Aba main market.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by dazzlingd(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Rebuke:

Son of a thousand father, it's shameful how yhu can't even pretend yhu are dense. It's obvious the kinda parent that raised yhu. A son of f00ls can't be any different, that's why you have no respect for other people's parents because yhu will always feel they're like yhurs.

A zany and empty head like yhu can only find yhur voice on a faceless forum like this, physically, I bet you won't stand a chance. Anyway, rot in yhur dirt, dog!

I don’t want to reply you anymore because if I tell you what I wish to say, you won’t recover from it in a long time
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by agadafred: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The church in my street wants to do thanks giving, am sure obituary will be there. No self respect flying up and down like frog...
It's always good to be scarce, gain respect by not been at everywhere everytime..

Most useless presidential candidate Nigeria has ever produced in the person of OBI. His obiDENSE below

E pained you wella
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by LiveWithIt: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
agadafred:

E pained you wella
Ok obiDENSE cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by Funflipper: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
StrikeBack:
Africans and foolishness

Last year it was everlasting praise

The year before the last Maximum praise

They keep dishing out this sort of programs to continue keeping people in bondage

Next year might be themed infinite praise. I don't know who did this to Nigerians. They never learn from any situation thereby making the same old mistakes their ancestors made over and over.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by julaion: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jsucre:
error brain, take this 5naira to get brain for Aba main market.

useless urchins grin i can buy ur entire generation including your mother and sell them off to slavery
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by Jsucre(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
julaion:
useless urchins grin i can buy ur entire generation including your mother and sell them off to slavery
ndi ara!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by EmmyDJourno: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Urchin, I sight you grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by modupeleke2017(f): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Them never see anything, God is your strength Sir.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by LiveWithIt: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Urchin, I sight you grin
obiDENSE I hail thee wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by babajero(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ok zombie
Just imagine APC and tinubu supporter writing zombie, thanks to God you know what you really are.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by prophetfire: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Cry me a river boy tongue
. Cry me babablueeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by EmmyDJourno: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:

obiDENSE I hail thee wink

Druggie I greet you grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by weljewel: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks be to God for His unfailingly help.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by Bigchristo: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I'd your Future is taunted and not certain, blame your lazy father who refused to labor while ours was working hard to give us a good life tongue
I feel your pain son.
Your brain Dey pain, who is your father? How much him get? Craze Dey your head
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by LiveWithIt: 12:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
Your brain Dey pain, who is your father? How much him get? Craze Dey your head
E pain am, tongue tongue
As e dey pain you e dey sweet me ntoor
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by LiveWithIt: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Hungry Urchin,

Go and sell your remaining property and feed

Do you have something to sell, zombie I'll buy, so you can see money for December
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by Bigchristo: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

E pain am, tongue tongue
As e dey pain you e dey sweet me ntoor
Broke People always want to hype themselves,if then check net worth your entire family wealth nor reach person bank investment grin grin empty drum with loud noise 5&6
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by LiveWithIt: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
Broke People always want to hype themselves,if then check net worth your entire family wealth nor reach person bank investment grin grin empty drum with loud noise 5&6
See as you use your empty mouth make noise, sign of a broke boy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 by VanuatuWycombe: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2022
StrikeBack:
Africans and foolishness

Last year it was everlasting praise

The year before the last Maximum praise

They keep dishing out this sort of programs to continue keeping people in bondage

You are 100% correct, my brother. Na mumu dey fall for such tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Those Who Will Miss RCCG Physical Convention / Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.