Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Futility Of APC Banners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Futility Of APC Banners (145 Views)

Primary School Pupils Print Banners / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / The Futility In Our Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Futility Of APC Banners by derecho(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
I don't know why I pity APC's desperation.
I know they have money to throw around but why waste it on unproductive ventures?
For example going to pay ex footballers to come entertain spectators whose minds are made up.
Or showing glossy online banners of APC to angry youths?
Abeg, what should they do with it?
Use them as screensavers or what?.

Nigerians are wiser now and banners are useless.
The issue has gone beyond seeing the faces of contestants. It's who can be trusted.

Peter Obi knows this and has leveraged on it.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Rich Is Super Easy / Scholarship At University Of Laval, Canada, 2023 – Givenbiz Prevarsity / ICAN Video Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.