Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,219 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos (3780 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Thortp(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
I'm not surprised.

Ask Donald Duke wetin Emilokan do am

2 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Is that all you have ?

Repeating and repeating , is that how dumb you are?

Ibadan Urchin

Ok obiDENSE
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by TreasureJunky: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2022
They can steal anything.. Stealing is in their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Urchin without brain

Drug barons and Identity thieves

Feed yourself and continue to sell your property to feed

I'll ask you again do you have something to sell, if yes bring let me buy so you can see money to eat. SORRY zombie cheesy
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Plus10(m): 2:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Not surprised, everything about Tinubu and APC is founded on lies grin

4 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Gobekli: 3:02am On Dec 11, 2022
He built a modern state that could be a country?

Dude is insane!

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by eagleu: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2022
Does Tinubu team wake up every day looking for something, someone's I'd, or pictures to steal, just to look good for this election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 3:48am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I am not poor, so I can feed myself without selling my items.

Meet TINIBU and buy his hard drugs as you are an urchin

How can e have difficulty feeding and Embarrassing your family online.

Babablulu lulu blululu

See idoit stop messaging me privately, ole thief, zombie, like peter obi like you...
I pity the lazy man who gave birth to you and the disgrace you call family, shai dey don suffer, that tinubu you see will rule me and rule for 8 solid years in good health, oya go and die if you're not pleased olofo omo.
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Shame dey catch. Tinubu na wash

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Tochi3(m): 5:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Simplythebest:
U didn't address what they said whether is fake or true but u just hatred and tribalism. I pity u soon that bus stop u are managing collecting money from bus drivers and keke people will be taken away from u. Agbero and thug is never a job.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LogicMessiah: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2022
Urchins doing everything possible to occupy Aso Villa by crook or force grin

Emilokan can't wait to grab our treasury by the neck grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Treasure17(m): 5:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Lies upon lies. The handwritings are there for us to see. Everything about Tinubu is fraudulent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by 3ple9iner: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Same way Peter Obi stole a picture from Lagos.
This shows that they are all the same.
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Feed yourself and stop poverty in your life

Drug Baron protegee

Hunger is worrying you and your Family and you are supporting a criminal

Suffer no dey tire you

If you're suffering blame your lazy father, suffer head thinks everyone is like his hahahaha
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2022
kingmaster2009:
All these non-sense Nymiri people are doing here will not add anything to Obi votes....
Go to the north and see many groups that have vow to vote enmasse for Atiku and Tinubu....
The only platform Nyamiri have on social media has been bastardized by hate comments and posts ...now imagine them now have access to the Aso villa....then you will see their true colour

.Obi has been attending all church program including Guru Maraji program just to make his campaign ..now after he is voted into power ask him to worship God on Sunday in any church ...he wouldn't...

Buhari didn't used any mosque platform to campaign .yet he is all in the mosque on Friday and virtually every day....Obi hasn't attended any church program in his recent time then he sudden keep jumping from one church to the other ...

Pretender !/

You're talking too much....did he steal the picture or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I am happy you are exposing your Family Problems.

Poverty is terrible, now it's obvious why you are supporting a drug Baron to feed.

Keep selling your property to feed.

Ibadan Urchin, I can send some food to your house, if you don't mind,I have got you address already

Babablulu lulu blululu

cheesy grin nairaland will not cease to amaze me, coming from someone who begged for data some weeks ago form s good Samaritan, here is saying he wants to send me food cheesy grin grin
Screenshot your account let me do same, shame won't let you reply me again.
Peter obi's toy boy, your parents are really ashamed of you same way your family members are ashamed of your parents shamelessness grin
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
They stole teenage picture of Donald duke
Now they have gone ahead to steal the picture of Bundaran hotel Indonesia, just to claim Bola Tinubu built Lagos !!!

Lol
Please read this thread below and see their lies been busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/7474446/lagos-state-tops-worst-city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Bantu10: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Am sure they day two idiots have birth to you, they were happy, such a foolish parents you have, like zombie parents, like obiDENSE child grin cheesy

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2.
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Bantu10: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See idoit stop messaging me privately, ole thief, zombie, like peter obi like you...
I pity the lazy man who gave birth to you and the disgrace you call family, shai dey don suffer, that tinubu you see will rule me and rule for 8 solid years in good health, oya go and die if you're not pleased olofo omo.

Rule 2. Take care of this thing once and for all
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by asanausana91: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Thedon22:
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu
before you say rubbish, is it true or false?

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Bantu10:

Rule 2. Take care of this thing once and for all
If you like quote buhari, your cup of tea, ode
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Gossipninja: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You sell your phone to Pay rent

You sell you home items to feed

Yet you support a drug Baron

Are you not cursed

I have your details, keep posting, I will use you as Example for urchins, don't stop ohhh.

Now Reply this, to prove you are A Strong Peter Obi Supporter

Babablulu lulu blululu

E pain am, ntor, as e dey pain you e dey sweet me. The more you don't support tinubu, the more cursed you're oloriburuku somebody, olofo omo grin
Begging for recharge card to browse hahahahaha, e pain am, son of a useless father
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Ogakaycce(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2022
I just confirm it now

Is true oo

Druggy Agbado urchins will avoid tho thread like leprosy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe's Response To APC Supporter That Said His Brother Lost. / APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos / How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.