Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue (2228 Views)

Nigeria Cancels Czech Prime Minister's Visit At Last Minute, For Israel Support / Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ / Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by PrinceOfLagos: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dem just dey scam Tinubu left right center grin
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by buzikid49515: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
KingKO22:
Nyamirin are jubilating over fake news as usual while the Alaigbo is burning down

Sit at home or face Simon Ekpa death

Bastard! son of a he goat
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by OGIBRA(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
ganisucks:

Question: Why did Tinubu not enter US? Why did he sneak back into naija like thief in the night? Answer these questions, and stop deflecting the matter.
Q1-- why as he not enter us?
ans:-base on my knowledge an understand,have never hear of TINUBU having a reason like a program,event or appointment in US and he didnt go...if a criminal wanted by US enter UK, he can be arrested in UK because uk n us as both diplomatic relationship that allow it...
Q2--entering nigeria by night is not a crime and not the first time of him doing it..
NB--uche obiora and asari dokunbo accuse P.O of been an ex drug smuggler in bahamas, so just because P.O as not been to bahamas since then, those that make him a smuggler?..i hope u can continue to make dis conversation civil and not turn it to insult n abuse...
PEACE BE UNTO U..
I.O.T

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Urchins are stup!d
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by kk2027: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by BeardedMeat(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
ElSudani:

These people are extremely ignorant. Trust me, they actually believe all these nonsense they are peddling.
Many of them actually believed that president Buhari was Jubril from Sudan.
Whether jubrin or not, he's still a nicompoop.
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by Simonekpentaekp: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Every thing about this man tinubu is very controversial, nawaoo
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Superwave16320:
But your ID was just created this year.mlol. Continue fooling your Igbo tribesmen

Normally I just type 'k' for urchins but let me engage you today Mr oponu.

I've been using this forum since 2010 and I unapologetically have about 3 monikers for vawulence , I post insults freely too whoever is deserving of it, especially against the mods so when one gets banned I have others to continue the vawulence. Google the word unapologetically before the next trash you type under my mention

Secondly you urchins think people are so foolish to come here to deny their tribe to please who exactly? To please you or who? Since the day I showed one urchin my PVC after he called me IPOB and the fool said I borrowed PVC is the day I stopped taking you guys serious grin grin

I'm not campaigning for Obi, vote who you like na your wahala be that. Whoever wins doesn't affect my millions in UBA bank, but don't expect me to support a visibly old sick thief with shady background and history, notorious for politics of thuggery and corruption.

I guess Mr Macaroni, Obasanjo, FS Yusuf and other notable sensible Obidient Yorubas are also Igbos disguising. Mtcheeeeeeeew una go just get brain una no go fit use am, nawa o
Re: Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue by 688olufunke: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Go and jump into the lagoon if he pain you too much.Ewu IPOB.Go and jump into the lagoon if he pain you too much.Ewu IPOB....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Grandparents Smilling In Peter Obi Rally In Akure / Real List Of 1966 Coupist, The Casualties And Their Tribe / Lagos Is Not The First To Generate Electricity, Stop The Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.