Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

How My Life Change After Dropping Out From School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Life Change After Dropping Out From School (433 Views)

Man Becomes A Roadside Food Seller After Dropping Out From London / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Life Change After Dropping Out From School by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
I have struggled to finish my studies, bt I ended to be a dropout student after my National Diploma, due to lack of financial strength dat was in 2016. I got these mindset dat I will make it even though I ws a dropout student.

Thanks to God am making it ever since I stumbled on an internet business I have been making up more than 100k a week, using my phone from home.
And now married and blessed with a son . Without thinking of qualifications.
These business can change anyone's life, be it a student or a 9 to 5 work , job seekers, e.t.c
It has change alot of people life and is still changing more...
To know more about me, and about the business;

Visit my WhatsApp via WhatsApp link below
https:///3fo1zp
Re: How My Life Change After Dropping Out From School by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Ezra72:
I have struggled to finish my studies, bt I ended to be a dropout student after my National Diploma, due to lack of financial strength dat was in 2016. I got these mindset dat I will make it even though I ws a dropout student.

Thanks to God am making it ever since I stumbled on an internet business I have been making up more than 100k a week, using my phone from home.
And now married and blessed with a son . Without thinking of qualifications.
These business can change anyone's life, be it a student or a 9 to 5 work , job seekers, e.t.c
It has change alot of people life and is still changing more...
To know more about me, and about the business;

Visit my WhatsApp via WhatsApp link below
https://was/3fo1zp

If what you said is true, congrats! But still go back to school. Ask 2face and Co. Olamide sef don appreciate the value of education. Where education can take you in life, money can't.

(1) (Reply)

Chibueze Anslem Mgbechidimma, Abia State University Best Graduating Student / Is Your Mentor Dissatisfied With Your Dissertation? Take Online Help Now / 2023 WAEC Chemistry Practical - Likely Qualitative Analysis Question For Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.