Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Join Us Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Us Today (174 Views)

Join Us At Feedthenation Plus To Eradicate Poverty / Join Us In Building A Media Startup with your Instagram Account (100K payoff) / Kawotek Academy: Join Us As a Digital Instructor Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Today by IyaTola: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
In 2019, I dared something I called IKIGAI. I felt I'd lived a life where people would be willing to learn from me how I do the things I do.

So I opened a WhatsApp group and asked people to pay me 1K every Saturday to teach them for one hour on different concepts of life.

To my astonishment, 300+ people signed up.

After that Saturday, they all stayed put and paid 1K each again the next Saturday. After a month, the stress of checking payments wasn't palatable, so I asked them to pay for all the Saturdays. A few dropped off, but I still had 200+ of them pay 4K each to stay.

In the coming months, the subscriptions increased. On some months, I got more than 1M in payments.

Every Saturday I taught one to two hours and answered questions.

That was when I knew that people truly want to learn from YOU only if you're willing to show up to train.

People want to know...

- what you know
- what you have experienced
- what you have mastered
- what you've been trained on

In fact, lots.

As long as there's something that can help someone else, you can train that person.

You've mastered how to use Canva to create eye-catching designs, you can train others.

You have reduced your weight and people are struggling to reduce theirs, you can train them.

You have received a university degree in marketing, administration, financial management or any other degree that touches human existence, you can train people on marketing, management or administration. Or whichever.

The beautiful thing is that you can make good money by doing so.

On Monday next week, I have 80 people that have assembled already in a Telegram group for me to train them how they can organise trainings and make money.

2023 is coming.

Your life should not remain the same.

One way to expand your finances is to make money through training.

This is what I want for you!

For just 10K you can be trained on how YOU can effectively do this in 2023 and beyond.

(1) (Reply)

Ond Graduate In Accountancy / Entry Level Accountant / Have You Done The Followings For Your Company's Tax Obligation For The Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.