Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) (1784 Views)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by ExAngel007(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor, has handed over one of her maids to the police for allegedly hacking into her safe and carting away $11, 000 which is about N8 million.

She said she had given her son the money to help her keep in the safe some days ago. Last night, she asked her son to bring the money from the safe. It was then that it was discovered that the money had been stolen. A search led to them to Iniobong who was discovered to have been chatting with Bureau de Change operators on how to exchange the dollars.

''Yall be careful this season...this girl hacked my safe n stole 11k dollars....thats 8m at once..... God was on my side n confused her...she had this money for days but stayed in my house ...something in me (intuition) made me check were my safe last night.... she was to go off today Saturday n obviously be gone forever!!! These maids are professional criminals that work in synergy.....she has been handed over to the police after alot of slaps of course.

See mallam calling her customer…. This girl has loads of mallams for FX exchange on her phone.

She buys expensive laces. Everyone addresses her as ma/ madam. She has only worked with me for less than two months. This is a big criminal madam that disguised as a maid. Probably has robbed a lot of other homes. Safes are no longer safe. This one hacked my safe n closed it back n went back doing chores like nothing happened. Pls let’s be guided.

Professional Criminals are on the prowls in disguise''

Ehi wrote on IG

Watch videos showing the moment the maid was
apprehended below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mKqeojfzsY

3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Creamypie(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na
Wah

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Eyesstone(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Some people sha.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by ahnie: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Silent thief.
This kind person fit poison person

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Roboto11: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nigerians are generally corrupt.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Jakumo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
The home invasion crews operating in the city where this carefree woman lives will now be taking notes recording the fact that she can be expected to have tens of thousands of US dollars hard cash in her possession or residence at any given time.

Boastful noise all too often leads to regret and misery yet the lure to advertise wealth and pricey possessions can be as strong as the need to feed.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Rechargeam247(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Zonefree(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Woman's inhumanity to woman.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by OGwales(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
According to our obidense fellows, Tinubu should be blamed for this. God in his so called infinity mercy will deliver them.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Gobekli: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Poor woman she should have moved the same day she cracked the safe lol grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Franzinni: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Where is candidlady?

Ah absent again ...oh. Kay!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by grandstar(m): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2022
That was very careless of her on all levels.

She should be very careful next time.

Boys or is it housemaids are not smiling.

A whole $11,000.

One can't even deposit it into one's bank account as the m9nthly limit now is $5,000! Buhari wan killiwe
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Mercury12(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2022
So girls dey thief too? shocked
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2022
Jakumo:
The home invasion crews operating in the city where this carefree woman lives will now be taking notes recording the fact that she can be expected to have tens of thousands of US dollars hard cash in her possession or residence at any given time.

Boastful noise all too often leads to regret and misery yet the lure to advertise wealth and pricey possessions can be as strong as the need to feed.
Hmmmm... "Lure to advertise wealth is as strong as hunger." Bros, I drink from your wealth of knowledge this morning. More wisdom!
Good morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by GentleChief: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2022
This woman na stupid woman oo. undecided undecided

In saner climes, she will be jailed undecided undecided

What is 11,000 dollars doing in your house if not stolen too? Maybe one useless politician give am angry

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Jakumo(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... "Lure to advertise wealth is as strong as hunger." Bros, I drink from your wealth of knowledge this morning. More wisdom!
Good morning to you.

E get as e be o, my brodda. Na too much yanga let hunter see monkey for on top stick.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Jakumo:

E get as e be o, my brodda. Na too much yanga let hunter see monkey for on top stick.
cheesy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) by Waterlilly: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
shut up

(1) (Reply)

Man Sent To Prison At Age 31 Released At Age 69 After He Is Found To Be Innocent / Four Killed In Auchi Polytechnic Cult Clash / Man Allegedly Kill Daughter A Day To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.