Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Let's Help You Bid, Buy & Ship Your Vehicles From Copart, USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Help You Bid, Buy & Ship Your Vehicles From Copart, USA (378 Views)

Official Copart Nigeria Is Here. Buy Used USA and Canada Cars Direct From Copart / Pre-order, Import and Ship Vehicles from the US and Germany at Competitive Rates / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Help You Bid, Buy & Ship Your Vehicles From Copart, USA by kaysy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Do you want to buy a car from Copart but do not really know how to navigate through?
Ok, I can help you out with the bidding, buying and shipping processes then also handle the clearing aspect of the work for you.

Vehicle importation and Clearing at the Port are two complementary businesses and that's my major reason for trying to help out with buying and shipping for those that may need the services, my major work and benefit here will be to handle the clearing process for you.

So this is the process.... I only buy from Copart USA (https://www.copart.com/) this is the only place am very conversant with.

Interested clients will have to visit my office in person or meet me at Tincan Island for proper discussion and appraisal, but before then let me show you some Copart terms and conditions:

Vehicle Relist Fee
If the lot is not paid in full within 8 calendar days (including the day of sale), the vehicle will be relisted. The Relist Fee will be 10% of the final sale price with a minimum of $600.
Meaning that before we bid, you have to deposit at least $600 + 10% of your budget amount so that when the bid is won and you refuse to pay, Copart will debit the money from my account as penalty fee. If your maximum budget is $4,000 that means you will deposit $1,000. This is what we call commitment fee, to show that you are serious. Copart has some other charges that you may need to know about before we proceed so that it doesn't come off to you as a hidden charge, that's why we really need to see let me enlighten you on it.

In addition to that $1,000 I'll be charging you a $100 commission for helping you to bid, buy and ship the vehicle, you just relax I'll handle everything, you will get your Bill of Sale, Bill of Lading and every other documents associated with buying and shipping of the vehicle.

Once the vehicle lands Nigeria, I'll handle the clearing for you cos that's my major work, the essence of helping you to buy and ship is so that i can get more works for clearing, I don't really have interest in making money for helping you to buy and ship hence the cheap $100 commission.

Everything pertaining to this transaction will be so transparent and open such that whatever amount you pay is exactly what was charged by Copart and the shipping company, the only extra money there will be my $100 commission.

So if you're interested, visit my website https://www.theclearingagent.com/ you will see some of my works there, click on Contact Us for my phone number and office address or check my signature here, my phone number is there.

You can ask any question here, i'll respond when i see it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Bid, Buy & Ship Your Vehicles From Copart, USA by kaysy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
We are still available for more works

One successful bid won

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Bid, Buy & Ship Your Vehicles From Copart, USA by louken(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08
kaysy:
We are still available for more works

One successful bid won
What other fees were paid for this vehicle in addition to the bidding amount?
What was the total cost of bringing it down to Lagos?
Re: Let's Help You Bid, Buy & Ship Your Vehicles From Copart, USA by kaysy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08
louken:

What other fees were paid for this vehicle in addition to the bidding amount?
What was the total cost of bringing it down to Lagos?

Once u win a vehicle u will pay VAT, the VAT is calculated based on the final buying price.

Ocean Shipping $1,350
Inland Transport Budget about $600

Visit my office at Berger Car Depot for assistance

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2010 Lexus Rx350 Upgraded To 2018 / Reg Toyota RAV4 2011 Model 6month Used Limited Thumbstart Extremely Clean / Very Clean Honda Accord With Duty 2009 Upgraded To 2012 With Original Custom Dut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.