Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (1074 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by LegendHero(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Below is Seyi Tinubu photo with President Muhammadu Buhari.

A lion can never give birth to a cow.

CC: Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Kings44: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
He's really working hard for his father's ambition

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by LegendHero(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kings44:
He's really working hard for his father's ambition

Except if the son is a bastard, almost 99% of sons will work for the success of their father.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Offpointng: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Seyi is not a Bastard like an Ipob candidate son. but on the other hand,

No SE governor is marketing Obi
No Igbo elite official is marketing Obi
No Popular Igbo business man is marketing Obi
None of Obi's children is marketing him the way others are doing bout their father

Now I'll tell you why, Why? cuz Obi is an unmarketable product and someone who's surrounded by time wasters and folks blinded with Illusion with no known achievements except Beer and Alcohol that messes people up. And this is also the person deluded folks are marketing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nobody should cry on this thread o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Writer01: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is taking all over me for sure
WhatsApp me...
Academic assignment assister
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Asgard73: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
He just humble

Bayerebe

If you know you know

How Northern Nigeria wan take trust a “ Yoruba “ human .. come talk with power grin

Some things are not just possible .. Walahi..

Power to the people
North 2023

All online noise … remains online

Atiku no get Opposition…

E too sure

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by God1000(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
We are going to dismantle this evil establishment
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Tinububalls: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why is Bubu wearing anklet?
Abi my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Jogs1900: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

He's at the forefront of his father's campaign unlike other aspirants that are using other people's children for politics while hiding their own children abroad....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Roboto11: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Seyi, you no be born throway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
This very rough nigga just want his dad to grab power so they can turn Nigeria upside down. Baba is secretly supporting Atiku, take this to the banks.
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by LegendHero(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:
He just humble

Bayerebe

If you know you know

How Northern Nigeria wan take trust a “ Yoruba “ human .. come talk with power grin

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition…

E too sure

Lol, Atiku is a Cameroonian and not a pure blood. He is not even pro-North in his outlook and has consistently failed to act as a Northern figure.

You can see he wasn’t able to pull the Northern card against Tinubu like Buhari/Kwakwanso would have done.

All the cards he tried playing no work, Jagaban venturing into his NE zone and still going to pick massive votes. I feel sorry for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by IceColdVeins(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nigerians dem ah nuh fih tell!!
Technically, this breddaman ah fih rule and loot Nigeria coz him popman old and sick.

APC mussi blooodclaat mad.
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Majesty2(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

@bolded never

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by 3ple9iner: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Where are those who says we shouldn't vote for candidates who use people's children to win election whereas there children are abroad?
Seyi has been traveling around campaigning for his father, should we vote for his Father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Majesty2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Offpointng:

None of Obi's children is marketing him the way others are doing bout their father

Now I'll tell you why, Why? cuz Obi is an unmarketable product and someone who's surrounded by time wasters and folks blinded with Illusion with no known achievements except Beer and Alcohol that messes people up. And this is also the person deluded folks are marketing
Why u dey waste your time on top a worthless bastard like obimumu?.... Supreme monkey of beerfraud can only rule over his fellow monkeys in beerfraud land, he will never smell aso rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Ttalk: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:
He just humble

Bayerebe

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition…

E too sure

You have become a loner in the desert with your cry of Atiku, the other few crew will just open Atiku thread and flee as if his bleached leg is irritating them.

You know in your deep heart that you have bleeped big time with your hate for Tinubu. To compensate for that made you pitch tent with Atiku who Nigerians are deserting like a plague.

Asgard pele tie, tie ti ba e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Corrinthians(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jagaban would be like...

This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased.. cool cool

IPOB, time to wail is now!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Eyesstone(f): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
More reason Nigerians should take back their country.
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by frank14011991(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
We northerners are solidly behind tinubu

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by asanausana91: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Offpointng:

Now I'll tell you why, Why? cuz Obi is an unmarketable product and someone who's surrounded by time wasters and folks blinded
with Illusion with no known achievements except Beer and Alcohol that messes people up. And this is also the person deluded folks are marketing
the problem of Tinubu is he believes that money can do everything, he believes that the rich men will be the deciders. No wonder he is complaining about the BVAS. the BVAS and the electronic transmission of results will deal a great blow to Tinubu and his agberos.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by ScamHunter: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Buhari is certainly not happy to see him.

Offpointng:

So why is he giving you sleepless nights if he is not marketable? You can see that you didn't even mention Atiku which means that you're aware that Peter Obi is the front-runner to the presidency. By the way, who needs just politicians to campaign when the whole Nigeria (Nigerians) are campaigning for him free of charge?
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Asgard73: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol, Atiku is a Cameroonian and not a pure blood. He is not even pro-North in his outlook and has consistently failed to act as a Northern figure.

You can see he wasn’t able to pull the Northern card against Tinubu like Buhari/Kwakwanso would have done.

All the cards he tried playing no work, Jagaban venturing into his NE zone and still going to pick massive votes. I feel sorry for Atiku.

I will reply this afternoon February grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by LegendHero(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
ScamHunter:
Buhari is certainly not happy to see him.

Yes, he’s not.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by LegendHero(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:

I will reply this afternoon February grin

If you’re a true politician, you will know Atiku is finished. I mean completely finished.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Realist12: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
We see Tinubu is a great husband, father , activist , governor, mentor and leader .
Everyone around him is successful, the state he governed is the most progressive and pride of Nigeria.

If I'm to be as petty as Zombidients I'd ask why Obi is hiding his kids , coz there's no reason his kids will be hidden away in far away country while some youths will be matching on the streets for him , there's no reason his financial assets will be hidden in foreign countries while he'd be claiming not to give shishi and asking for donations from some frustrated Youths . Considering how this man is pretentious I can tell there's something hidden. But trust Zombidients they are scrutinizing Tinubu down to his DNA forgetting the wolf in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Asgard73: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

If you’re a true politician, you will know Atiku is finished. I mean completely finished.

Reason I said I will reply you after February..

Then you will realize like those bingos .. elections are not won online ..

E never happen

Likes and shares don’t translate to votes

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

Hope you’re dealing …
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by LegendHero(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:

E never happen

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

Hope you’re dealing …

Of course elections are not won online, na only baby politicians go think like and share mean anything.

We are talking about the real field. Ever since the campaign started, Jagaban moved to the North. He got that mastery of politics and APC in the North today remain United and standing as a family.

Jagaban style of politics is very different. That man got the most negotiating power I’ve ever seen in a politician in this era. That North wey you dey see so, Jagaban will get massive votes from there because he has done the main thing which is “Kill the strategy of Atiku to rally any Arewa agenda”.

We talk again after the election and we would have the clear picture then.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Realist12: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:

E never happen

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

Hope you’re dealing …

Only you think presidency will return to the North. But the reality is Power belongs to political parties. The Northern political elites are behind Tinubu already and think Atiku is a betrayal. You'd also be surprised that Tinubu will get more votes in the South than Buhari did .
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by Chinjo2: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

On election day, you will know that heaven have already rejected Tinubu. What Seyi is doing is a pointer to the fact that if Tinubu wins, he is going to run the country like his private estate. Past presidents like Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari contested and won elections without the open participation of their children but here we have Seyi going about with Lagos State government money. He is hope Tinubu will give him the portfolio of office of the first son. Nonsense.
Re: Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura by MadmanObi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
frank14011991:
We northerners are solidly behind tinubu

You're not speaking for me and my household, we're voting waziri here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Poll List Of Ten Safest States In Nigeria / The Downfall Of Tinubu / Breaking News: Inec Remain Threat To Democracy In Africa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.