Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� (259 Views)

How To Check Cac Company Registration Status And Code. / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Tstv FAQ Regarding Your Favorite Sport Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� by Samwise042(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
For those business owners who are asking the question. "Can their business be upgraded to company after it has been registered just as a business Name?". The answer is YES!.

Keep in mind that a business name can be converted to a Limited Liability Company, whereas a limited liability company cannot be converted to a business name. A business name can be converted to a limited liability company in the event the business expands rapidly.

So, you can start little by getting your business registered first as a business name without much capital for it's registration and full legalization.

Connect with me today for the procedures of getting your business Name registered.
Call or send a WhatsApp message on

Re: CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� by Samwise042(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:
2. First name:
3. Other name:
4. Date of birth
5. Gender
6. Phone number

7. *YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS*

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

6. *Kindly give a proper description of your house address using nearest busstop, filling station, popular road, plaza or church/mosque*

8. *YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS*

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

6. *Kindly give a proper description of your business address using nearest busstop, filling station, popular road, plaza or church/mosque:*

9. Nature of Business
10. Business Name 1
11. Business Name 2
12. Functional Email Address

*SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS*

13. ID Card (snap and send)
14. Passport (snap and send)
13. Signature (sign on a piece of paper, snap and send)

Re: CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� by Samwise042(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Registering your business with CAC is never a mistake and should not be looked down on. It is the first consideration of the legal and professional aspect of your business. Give your business a good reputation and the right brand structure to run properly.

Give us a call or WhatsApp us today to get certified!

Re: CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� by Samwise042(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
The first thing that comes to the mind of any potential client in matter relating to online/internet services is "Trust and " Reliability.

Can this person be trusted with their money? with their funds to handle and deliver effectively when hired for their professional services. Is this not another way to scam people of their hard earned money and the rest of it. The truth is, when it comes to online services there are many things to consider. the profile setup. the quality of content used and recommendations.

As a CAC service provider, in my line of business I provide services to clients from different walks of life. And from diverse States and tribes provided you have a business operations in the country.
My services are top-notch and excellent in delivery meeting up to the expectations of my clients. With the ability to resolve queries from the CAC officials in charge of Registrations. I use an Agent Portal for fast approvals and Registrations of your business/company as the case may be.

For business Name: 7-14days.
For Company: Three weeks to a month. However, in most occasions, the certificates are out in time.

Entrust me today to serve you as a professional in my line of work.

Contact me today to get yours done and get your Certificate within few days.

Call:Text:WhatsApp @ 09035595423

Clients work done and delivered successfully!
Thank you Mr. Chinedu Oti for trusting me with your Business Name Registration.

Re: CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� by Samwise042(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
AS A BUSINESSMAN/BUSINESSWOMAN,
CAC REGISTRATION PUTS YOU ON THE MAP FOR RIGHT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES THAT WILL MAKE WAY FOR MORE GROWTH AND EXPANSION OF YOUR BUSINESS.
GET YOUR BUSINESS REGISTERED EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A BUSINESS NAME.

THIS HELPS TO SECURE THAT YOUR BUSINESS NAME FOR LIFE....

send a message on WhatsApp for more information on how you can get this done for you...

Re: CAC FAQ #1: Read This ��� by Samwise042(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dear business owners & entrepreneurs,

This festive season! Get this amazing discount offer for your business when you register your business enterprise or company under Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) with us.

Register your business name for N18,000 instead of N21,000 and save 3k to run your business.

Register your company for N55,000 instead of N60,000 and save 5k to run your company.

Register your school, church, foundation, club, Association etc for N130,000 instead of N140,000 & save 10k.

Call me on ➡ 09035595423 or send me a message on WhatsApp ✅

Note: Offer valid for 10days only. Do the necessary and take action now!!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment / We Yoruba Must Be Free From Nigeria Watch Reason Why / Commercial Flat Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.