Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east (1934 Views)

Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by ECASH120: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2022
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Shut up you confused Tinubu supporter

Please add “His Ecellence” whenever you want to mention “Tinubu”

Moreover, Being a dogged, Charismatic and zealous follower of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, does not make me an enemy of Biafra!

I believe in freedom too.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Tinubuadvocate: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Good ipob are doing wonderful job.
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Biafra…

Way to go….

A message needs to be sent to Buhari in Aso-Rock, Abuja.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Good ipob are doing wonderful job.

Thsose guys are equipped and tactical.

I believe they can do more if armed with state of the art bombs
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Alusiizizi(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2022
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Pqm6TbNF8zc?feature=share

A disturbing video of unknown gunmen in over 10 fully loaded hilux vehicles have emerged online threatening to enforce the 5 days sit-at-home in Southeast.

However, many people have alleged that Simon Ekpa the leader of unknown gunmen is collaborating with APC and Tinubu to stop elections in Southeast which will make Peter Obi fail woefully.

In another report, Nnamdi Kanu through his lawyer has advised the people of Southeast to disregard any sit-at-home order.

Keep deceiving yourself with fake news. No-one is observing sit-at-home in the SE. I should know, I'm in Onitsha right now.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by losky83: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Biafra…

Way to go….

A message needs to be sent to Buhari in Aso-Rock, Abuja.
what is your level of education? You are probably a sales boy that has no idea about how things should be in a democratic setting. Masked men with guns moving round and your here saying is a message to Buhari.
Your stupidity will not allow you know that all of this is affecting and will have effect on the only chance the Igbos have to clinch the presidency(obi).
I think you Biafra thinking people are putting obi as an alternative to get power otherwise if you hate Nigeria so much, ask obi to step down as an Igbo man and join you to agitate for biafra
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Doracity82(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If it’s for the sake of Biafra, so be it.
Amen ... It is done
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by asanausana91: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You can use your brother to send a message!

It’s valid in the fight for freedom!

You think Buhari won’t be pained if IPOB burn down Aba and Onitsha market? He will be so pained!

then what are you waiting for, pls just burn down Ariaria market, burn down all the electricity stations in the east, infact go and burn thousands of people in the churches so that buhari will be in a serious pain.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by asanausana91: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Keep deceiving yourself with fake news. No-one is observing sit-at-home in the SE. I should know, I'm in Onitsha right now.
so the message sent by Ohanneze about this useless biafra is a lie abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by ElSudani: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2022
However, many people have alleged that Simon Ekpa the leader of unknown gunmen is collaborating with APC and Tinubu to stop elections in Southeast which will make Peter Obi fail woefully.

Ostrich award for burying your head in the sand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Corrinthians(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

IPOB is not a terrorist organization. They are fighting for freedom!

Have you ever seen a struggle without blood?

Life will be lost, but freedom will come.

Fighters need to be encouraged so they can do more. Not condemning them.
God bless you my fellow freedom fighter. All saboteurs will meet their Waterloo, thus sayeth chuckwu abiama.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by asanausana91: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're not an Igbo, no genuine Igbo encourage killings.

Those killers are federal Government agents hired killers .

How can you convince me that unknown gunmen are going everywhere will white hilux vehicles killing?

Where are the military?
which military? The same military that you guys celebrate whenever they are killed by your terrorists. Ipob has been attacking military check point and no one of you has condemn the activities of those terrorists rather you come to nairaland to celebrate. May thunder scatter that mouth you use to ask where are the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Ekpeitit(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Abeg enforce the sit at home for 1 year grin grin grin
E go pain Nigerians well well.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Alusiizizi(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
so the message sent by Ohanneze about this useless biafra is a lie abi?

Keep deceiving yourself, I've got no time to play word-games with you.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Roboto11: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're not an Igbo, no genuine Igbo encourage killings.

Those killers are federal Government agents hired killers .

How can you convince me that unknown gunmen are going everywhere will white hilux vehicles killing?

Where are the military?

The people doing the killing are igbos.

So your statement is a fallacy.

Or maybe you meant to say Osu.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Roboto11: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
which military? The same military that you guys celebrate whenever they are killed by your terrorists. Ipob has been attacking military check point and no one of you has condemn the activities of those terrorists rather you come to nairaland to celebrate. May thunder scatter that mouth you use to ask where are the military.

Don't mind the idiots.

They should be left to stew in their ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Redhot111(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Freedom starts from within!
By the time we kill 500 of our brothers, Buhari will know we are serious!

If I can kill 500 of my brothers, you should know it won’t take me anything to kill a stranger

Are you serious or you are just pretending to be extremely foolish.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by oladotun5a: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
God Save us in this country ohGod Save us in this country oh...
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east by Paretomaster1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
I guess the govt deliberately leave them to eat themselves, since the people were fully behind them before..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Now Flocking Out Of Heebo Land And Heading To Lagos / Obidients, Is This Really True? / Yaradua Marginalize The South In Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.