Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Atiku Recovering Ni Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Recovering Ni Nigeria (109 Views)

Atiku Recovering Nigeria / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Recovering Ni Nigeria by Samizak(f): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
The Recover Nigeria mission of our campaign is about having all Nigerians of different backgrounds to be on board. We know as one, we can get it done. That is the exact objective of the stakeholders meeting that my team and I organised this morning ahead of the campaign rally in the FCT. -Atiku Abubakar
#AtikuorganisingforAction

(1) (Reply)

Hope Makes All The Difference / I Think We Have To Encourage On That~ Atiku23 / Alkali: Appraising The Phenomenon At NEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.