Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done (517 Views)

HELP!!! Is There A Way I Can Confirm If My US Visa Is Genuine And Authentic? / Help! Is This Canadian Residency Permit And Job Offer Valid? / Help; Is It Advisable To Travel To Brazil To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by nwaimoroseyaho: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
A friend I met online sent items from Dubai. He sent me pictures and videos and equally the receipt of purchase. He sent through Emirate.
I got a text I should come and pick the item up at the Abuja international airport while I stay in the east.
I asked them to make a home delivery and the sent a personal account number to me.
I am confused here. Is this how Emirate delivery is done. I don't want to be scammed.
Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by VinTruth: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2022
nwaimoroseyaho:
A friend I met online sent items from Dubai. He sent me pictures and videos and equally the receipt of purchase. He sent through Emirate.
I got a text I should come and pick the item up at the Abuja international airport while I stay in the east.
I asked them to make a home delivery and the sent a personal account number to me.
I am confused here. Is this how Emirate delivery is done. I don't want to be scammed.

SCAM! Run away fast......

1 Like

Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by feranmi143: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Yo fish, when did your friend send the goods
Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by Nbote(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2022
nwaimoroseyaho:

Lolzzz... U met a random person online and he decided to send you items out of the magnanimity of his heart abi? Lemme guess you ppl just hit it off and your friendship is less than a month abi?? Na una greed still make yahoo Boys dey use some of una dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by phorget(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2022
nwaimoroseyaho:

You are about losing some money... grin
Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by JASONjnr(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2022
Friend?
You think you're talking to kids ba?
Welldone oh...
Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by Enddy50ty(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
nwaimoroseyaho:

You're about to be scammed by some yahoo boys.

If you eventually pay that money, you'll have to pay another money then pay another one before you realize it's a scam and japa.
Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by DBestDoc(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
nwaimoroseyaho:

Lol, what an outdated scamming scope.

Tell them you do not transact with individuals, that they should send you an official account with the emirate shipping company as the payee account name and watch the scam get bursted with numerous unnecessary excuses.

Stay safe online.
Re: Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done by lasthero: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na scam oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Trouble At Lagos Airport / Nairalanders In Dallas/texas Let’s Connect / Top 5 Most Cleanest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.